Dr. Patrick J. Skarote, MD

Dr. Patrick J. Skarote, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

PATRICK J SKAROTE MD,INC. 22 McClurg Rd, Youngstown, OH 44512 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Skarote specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Youngstown, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Skarote? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Skarote's Experience

See how Dr. Skarote's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Skarote

Dr. Skarote accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Skarote has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Skarote's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skarote to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Skarote
Dr. Skarote's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (36)
Youngstown, OH |
I personally think that Dr. skarote is a good dr. WE Come through some very trying times as patient &dr. Th staff is absolutely horrible !especially since he got his own practice. they do not return phone calls and every time I call I get an answer machine you have to wait over a month to get an appointment and if he referred you to a specialist They don't go to any trouble to get you in timely manner you're on your own. I'm very disappointed and downright stressed out how they've treated
Coraopolis, PA |
For financial reasons, I had to change medical insurance and leave this practice against my own wishes. After another change to my insurance, I called and explained my wishes to return since my new insurance was accepted by them, was told I would get a call back in 30 mins. Four days later, after no return call, I called again and was then told they do not allow patients to return once they've left the practice. I hung up the phone in tears, I need Dr. Skarote's help, but now I'm helpless.
in Youngstown, OH |
Best obgyn around! Dr. Skarote & Jacelyn are wonderful Doctors. I love them both. I love his staff.
in Akron, OH |
He is a horrible liar and very lazy! His office ladies push everything on their patients when they should be doing their darn jobs and he doesn't care what the patient says he believes his lazy girls! I've heard from multiple people that they have had an awful experience with his office staff and he teats those patients like they are horrible because he is too cheap to get better staff!
in Youngstown, OH |
I've been a patient of Dr Skarote for years, I love him!! He's very kind and caring and is very thorough. He is cautious and will run tests to be positive of diagnosis/treatment. I am high risk breast cancer and when my 16 year old daughter felt a lump he got her in the next day then got her in to a specialist the next day. Turns out she had an infection which he made sure was treated and cleared. I love him ??
in Youngstown, OH |
I've been with Dr. Skarote for 17 years! He is the best doctor I have ever been to. I trust him completely. He saved my son's life. Wouldn't trade him for anything.
in Salem, Ohio |
He is the only person I would trust to care for me and my babies! He makes you feel like you are the only thing that matters, and gives you his full attention! I have never left his office feeling like a burden or like he didn't have my best interests in mind. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Skarote! He expresses genuine care and concern for his patients. He is thorough and does not overlook anything of even minor concern. He has said, It is better to be safe than sorry. And he takes time to talk with his patients. I have never felt rushed out of the office. Nor have I ever felt that having to answer my questions was a burden to him. If I should ever encounter complications I would rest assured that my life is in his hands.
Salem, OH |
Was a long time patient of Dr. Skarote - but had a very upsetting visit. He and his office staff were very rude and unaccommodating and then would not return phone calls or release medical records to new Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick J. Skarote, MD?
Are you Dr. Skarote?