Dr. Patrick Scott, DDS

Dr. Patrick Scott, DDS

Oral Surgery  |
Dr. Patrick Scott, DDS is a dentist who practices in Orchard Park, NY. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

4010 Southwestern Blvd

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Scott

• Oral Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Scott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Scott's Performance
Hamburg, NY |
50 year old male wisdom tooth extraction (2), one very impacted. Dr Scott was a consummate professional, explaining the process, risks, and potential outcomes (not all good). He provided good aftercare instructions and his office followed up several times. My surgery went as explained with no complications and a great outcome. Negative reviews surprise me as they couldn't be more different than my experience.
in Buffalo, NY |
Run, don't walk from Dr. Scott. Both my daughter and I ended up with dry sockets and infections after wisdom teeth removals. My daughter looked like a squirrel on steroids and he had no problem inflicting more pain to alleviate the infection via a drain. He's a butcher more interested in where his next skiing vacation is than his patients' well being. I can't figure why people like him.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Scott is all business and does not engage in small talk. His dental work is very good but I felt that my child was treated like a number. His office staff files suit to his demeanor and offers few smiles and little condolence for worried parents. When I called to ask for a work excuse for my child two days post wisdom teeth surgery I was told by Lorinda that NYS only allows the doctor to write patients out for the day of surgery. This one size fit's all mentality is inexcusable.
in Hamburg, NY |
I went to Dr Scott on 3/4/2016 after a failed emergency tooth extraction (quite painful and tramatizing...there were numbing issues). I called at 8am right when they opened and explained the situation and they got me right in at 9! Let me just say if I ever need anymore extraction Dr Scott will be who I go to. He's very kind, patient, listens to my concerns and worries and he had me numbed and tooth extracted in under 30 min. No pain at all compared to night before. Thanks!
in Hamburg, ny |
Doctor Scott took care of some extractions for our son Jacob today. It is a Friday. The procedure went smoothly and he was kind enough to call tonight to check on our son. His office staff was friendly, and the office is clean. His expertise and bedside manner are highly commendable . Thank you Doctor Scott
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Scott, DDS?
Are you Dr. Scott?