Dr. Patrick Ryan, MD

Dr. Patrick Ryan, MD

Vascular Surgery  |

Dr. Patrick Ryan, MD is a vascular surgery doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 49 years old. Dr. Ryan is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Nashville Vascular & Vein Institute

330 23rd Ave N Ste 100

Nashville, TN 37203

• Bluegrass Family Health
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • USA Managed Care Organization

Learn about Dr. Ryan

Nashville Vascular and Vein Institute exists to provide the highest quality of care possible using evidence-based medicine. We strive to exceed our patients’ expectations and to stand out in our community.

We consider ourselves to be a valued part of the Nashville and Tennessee community, and we strive to provide exceptional care to every patient. We believe that by following these principles we can be the best at what we do, every day.

Dr. Ryan's Experience

Dr. Ryan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Vascular Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery

• Vascular Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Vascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Aneurysm
  • Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dialysis-Related Amyloidosis
  • Heart Disease
  • Kidney Failure
  • Lymphedema
  • Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS)
  • Mesenteric Artery Ischemia
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pulmonary Embolism

• Arteriogram
  • Botox® Injection
  • Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
  • Dialysis Access Procedures
  • Hernia Repair
  • Leg Bypass
  • Lung Surgery
  • Lymphedema Therapy
  • MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
  • Mole Removal
  • Percutaneous Procedures
  • Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Placement
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Medical University of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Carilion Health System
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Carilion Health System
  • University of Kansas Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ryan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ryan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ryan to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Ryan Says:

While we strive to provide the best, most compassionate, most empathetic care possible, there are rare times that we do not meet the expectations of a patient.If you have decided that you need a procedure done no matter what any expert says, then please go see a different doctor. We refuse to ever do unnecessary procedures.Please read our mission statement at our website.

Tami Stotts

Practice Manager

Dr. Ryan's Performance
in Franklin, TN |
In addition to good medical care and operative skill Dr. Ryan promotes patient involvement in monthly nutrition and fitness classes which are presented free of charge. I have received invaluable information which I believe will maximize my treatment results.
Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Ryan is an incredible physician. He saved my life. He and husband staff are so caring. They are always available to answer any questions. I highly recommend this doctor!!
in McMinnville,TN |
Dr Ryan was called to my room when I had complications after coming out of lung surgery. After only a few moments with me he had found I had passed a clot in my left groin area and rushed me to surgery to remove. The very next morning just moments after coming in my room again he was rushing me back to surgery to repair my left leg where compartmentalized syndrome had set in. This man's quick and decisive actions are what saved my leg. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Ryan!!!!!
Nashville, TN |
I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff. I was so nervous about my husbands appointment but they all made us feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Ryan answered all of our questions and took amazing care of my husband. He is the best!
nashville, tn |
at my first visit I felt like these people cared about me and wanted to help. I can't thank him enough for helping me walk without leg pain.
in nashville, tn |
I love Dr. Ryan and his staff. Everyone is always so helpful, and responds quickly. If you have to see a surgeon, there is no better one out there!
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Ryan and his staff were great, pleasant, helpful, caring, everything you want your doctor to be.
in Nashville, TN |
Does not want to know ANY background health information at all, and my personal health needed to be heard and listen to. After first visit I made sure the person who took me for my appointments was in the room with me and his habit of interrupting if a question he ask couldn't be answered in just one word . He cares less how he treats his patients or how much pain he caused . Never told the truth of what exactly he would be doing and leaves before questions could be ask by patient or family .
Nashville, TN |
ultrasound technician he seemed to be very thorough when it came time to speak with Dr.Ryan he didn't offer me any hope I have been suffering with extremely large and painful varicose veins as well as ankle swelling for quite sometime now which over time has made it harder for me to be as mobile as I need to be there for as a result I have put on some extra weight Dr.Ryan's solution was for me to lose weight then come back and see him he didn't feel any treatment would help
in Mount Juliet, TN |
May be the best vascular surgeon in the entire state of Tennessee, highly recommend.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Ryan is a outstanding pyhsican. I cannot praise this man/physician enough for the excellent care and treatment for a positive outlook for my husband Kenn. He has a caring heart not just only for the patient but family involved. Dr. Ryan's staff is also amazing. I can say that Excellent really cannot give Dr. Ryan the credit deserved. I recommend Dr. Ryan to anyone that ask!!!
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Ryan, MD?
Are you Dr. Ryan?