Psychiatry  |
Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD
Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Mansfield, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

1759 Broad Park Cir S Ste 201

Mansfield, TX 76063

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Rabjohn

At RBI, we do our best to provide you with a High Quality, Accessible and Confidential Diagnosis. We Provide you with a variety of treatment options, including OutPatient Psychotherapy and Medication Management.

Dr. Rabjohn's Experience

Dr. Rabjohn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Depression
  • Depression
  • Eating Disorders

• ADHD Testing
  • Alcohol Testing
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy

• University Of New Mexico Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences--Ph.D In Molecular Biology
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Rabjohn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rabjohn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rabjohn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rabjohn to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Rabjohn's Performance
in Arlington, Texas |
Dr. Rabjohn saved my life (literally) and worked for many months to get me to where I am today. It was not an easy fix, but finally got there. The Dr. himself is a pleasure to talk to, is understanding, caring, and extremely intelligent. I have been to many other Drs. of this nature in the past, and Dr. Rabjohn is the only one who could/did help me. Lauren and Kim in the front office are awesome as well. Overall I highly recommend them
in Arlington, TX |
Its a great feeling knowing that everybody in the office genuinely cares for you and your well being. One of the few places I feel comfortable at. I will always be very grateful for what hes done for me!
Grand Prairie, Texas |
Office STAFF does not represent the practice properly, very poor customer service !!!
in Arlington, TX |
His practical, common sense approach to treating brain chemistry issues is very effective.
in Burleson, TX |
His facility has changed my life tremendously! He has worked with me to help with my ADHD, agoraphobia, anxiety and OCD. The counseling that his facility is top notch and up to date with the latest information that really helps me. They offer great coping skills and the tools necessary for me to be a functioning member of society. And when I slid backwards they don't criticize, they help me dissect my behavior that lead to a negative effect and we discover what went wrong with my desicion proces
in TX |
Excellent bedside manner and provide exception care. Dr. Rabjohn and his staff are some of the most kind and compassionate healthcare professionals I've ever met. I recommend this doctor to everyone. I had the opportunity to follow him as a student working in the medical field, so I saw him work when nobody was looking. He truly cares about his patients.
I have only seen Dr. Rabjohn for two months now but he has already helped me SO MUCH. I have struggled with anxiety and panic disorder for almost 15 years now. In only two months he has already put me on the path to a better and more normal life. When so many other doctors have all left me feeling helpless Mr. Rabjohn is already making a difference in my life. If you suffer from severe anxiety and panic attacks I strongly recommend Dr. Rabjohn.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Rabjohn and his staff are extremely professional and courteous. Dr. Rabjohn has changed my life for the better. His ability to ask the right questions, understand my issues and provide a comfortable environment has led to an amazing improvement in my life and well-being since I began seeing him over the last two years.
in Mansfield, TX |
My son has been a patient of Dr. Rabjohns for the past 4 1/2 years. Since seeing Dr. Rabjohn my son has made such significant progress in his treatment. My son has a life-long disorder and I was very hesitant to begin medications, but I knew that he truly needed them. Dr. Rabjohn explained the different medication options to me and didn't push them on us. I feel like Dr. Rabjohn truly cares and my son trusts him completely, which is so important to me. Any time I have any questions, his front de
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
Are you Dr. Rabjohn?