Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Rabjohn
1751 Broad Park Cir S # 3201 Mansfield, TX 76063

Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Mansfield, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Rabjohn accepts

Dr. Rabjohn accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Rabjohn's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rabjohn's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Alcohol Testing
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Chronic Depression
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug Testing
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

At RBI, we do our best to provide you with a High Quality, Accessible and Confidential Diagnosis. We Provide you with a variety of treatment options, including OutPatient Psychotherapy and Medication Management.

• Psychiatry

4.5

Dr. Rabjohn?
Dr. Rabjohn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD
I have Meniere's Disease which causes some pretty extreme forms of depression, along with several other symptoms of behavioral health conditions. I have been a patient of Dr. Rapjohn for well over a decade. I could not be more pleased with him monitoring my conditions. He is someone who I would consider a very good friend outside of our professional environment. Dr. Rapjohn has called me in the past during emergency situations, such as my Mother dying for example. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking professional help within his practice. Five Stars all the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
My first visit with Dr Rapjohn was after the sudden death of our son this past September. My grief was deeply personal and I feared I would be unable to express all of the misery that I was experiencing in order to receive the help I desperately needed. Dr Rapjohn opened the path toward healing on my very first visit and has continued to help me find my own way through this dark forest of utter loss and enveloping sadness. He’s good- he’s kind- call him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
Dr. Rabjohn saved my life (literally) and worked for many months to get me to where I am today. It was not an easy fix, but finally got there. The Dr. himself is a pleasure to talk to, is understanding, caring, and extremely intelligent. I have been to many other Drs. of this nature in the past, and Dr. Rabjohn is the only one who could/did help me. Lauren and Kim in the front office are awesome as well. Overall I highly recommend them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
Its a great feeling knowing that everybody in the office genuinely cares for you and your well being. One of the few places I feel comfortable at. I will always be very grateful for what hes done for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
Office STAFF does not represent the practice properly, very poor customer service !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
His practical, common sense approach to treating brain chemistry issues is very effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
His facility has changed my life tremendously! He has worked with me to help with my ADHD, agoraphobia, anxiety and OCD. The counseling that his facility is top notch and up to date with the latest information that really helps me. They offer great coping skills and the tools necessary for me to be a functioning member of society. And when I slid backwards they don't criticize, they help me dissect my behavior that lead to a negative effect and we discover what went wrong with my desicion proces
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
Excellent bedside manner and provide exception care. Dr. Rabjohn and his staff are some of the most kind and compassionate healthcare professionals I've ever met. I recommend this doctor to everyone. I had the opportunity to follow him as a student working in the medical field, so I saw him work when nobody was looking. He truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
I have only seen Dr. Rabjohn for two months now but he has already helped me SO MUCH. I have struggled with anxiety and panic disorder for almost 15 years now. In only two months he has already put me on the path to a better and more normal life. When so many other doctors have all left me feeling helpless Mr. Rabjohn is already making a difference in my life. If you suffer from severe anxiety and panic attacks I strongly recommend Dr. Rabjohn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
Dr. Rabjohn and his staff are extremely professional and courteous. Dr. Rabjohn has changed my life for the better. His ability to ask the right questions, understand my issues and provide a comfortable environment has led to an amazing improvement in my life and well-being since I began seeing him over the last two years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Rabjohns for the past 4 1/2 years. Since seeing Dr. Rabjohn my son has made such significant progress in his treatment. My son has a life-long disorder and I was very hesitant to begin medications, but I knew that he truly needed them. Dr. Rabjohn explained the different medication options to me and didn't push them on us. I feel like Dr. Rabjohn truly cares and my son trusts him completely, which is so important to me. Any time I have any questions, his front de
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Rabjohn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rabjohn?

Compare Providers