Dr. Patrick Nosti, MD

Dr. Patrick Nosti, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |
76 reviews

Dr. Nosti's training is unique in that he is currently one of few Urogynecologists in the Kansas City metro area who is both BOARD CERTIFIED AND FELLOWSHIP TRAINED in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery or Urogynecology. Dr. Nosti trained at Georgetown University in Washington DC; one of the nation's premier Urogynecology programs. During his three year fellowship he was mentored by Urogynecologists who are leaders in the field. He rotated through several services including Urology, Colorectal Surgery, and Plastic Surgery. He performed hundreds of cases while focusing on minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery becoming certified in the Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery. Because of this specialized training Dr. Nosti is able to manage both straight forward and complex cases while offering patients all available surgical and medical options which results in the best possible outcome for the patient....See Less

Urogynecology of Kansas City

8901 W 74th St Ste 280

Shawnee Mission, KS 66204

• AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CompCare
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel

Learn about Dr. Nosti

To provide superior individualized care for women with pelvic floor disorders.

Dr. Nosti's Experience

Dr. Nosti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • MonaLisa Touch Laser Treatment
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
  • Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS)
  • Pubovaginal Sling
  • Vaginal Repair
  • Vaginectomy
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Georgetown University/washington Hospital Center/retina Group Of Washington
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Nosti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nosti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nosti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nosti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nosti to family and friends
Dr. Nosti Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing the best care possible.

Dr. Nosti's Performance
in Raymore, MO |
Very friendly office staff! The lady at the front desk is always friendly and always has time to talk to you.
in Blue Springs, MO |
Very professional - staff and doctor. Amazing results - I feel like I have my life back again. It was a rougher healing process than I had expected and having my 70lb lab jump on my stomach while I was laying down didn't help. But all that was forgotten like the pains of childbirth when that baby is put into your arms. I'm doing wonderful now!
in Kansas City, KS |
I would highly recommend Dr. Nosti! I've always feel very comfortable with him - he genuinely cares and LISTENS to you! He addressed every concern and answered every question I had extremely well - and made sure I completely understood every problem and procedure. He did a wonderful job with my surgery and I feel much, much better. He and his staff are awesome!
in Prairie Village, KS |
Dr. Nosti is truly a professional in every way - he thoroughly explains every detail and provides written explanations. He provided options and explained them. All the staff was exceptional. I will certainly recommend his office to friends and family. Exceptional!
in West Des Moines, IA |
Dr. Nosti is a very talented surgeon! He is compassionate and thorough! The surgical procedures he performed on me were very successful and life changing! He put me back together, and I am forever grateful!
in Leawood, KS |
My experience has been 100% positive. From the 1st appointment to my final post-op visit, I felt respected, I felt like Dr. Nosti listened to my concerns and fixed a very embarrassing problem that needed to be fixed; yet the whole process was not embarrassing - his staff has treated me with so much respect, and I am so grateful for that! Thank you Dr. Nosti and team!!!!
in Louisburg, KS |
Staff was kind and efficient. Dr. was impressive in knowledge and thoroughness regarding my needs. Especially appreciate Dr.'s kind and respectful treatment of all my questions & concerns!
in Cameron, MO |
I am 78 years old and 8 weeks out from hysterectomy/rectocele/cystocele surgery and very glad I chose to have the surgery. Feeling much better and will make the next few years much more pleasant and trouble free. Very satisfied with Dr. Nosti and the care received at Centerpoint Hospital in Independence, MO
in Paola, ks |
He was knowledgeable seem to genuinely care and did a fantastic job on my prolapse surgery. Life is so much better now. Thank you dr. Nosti and team
in Paola, KS |
I have already recommended Dr. Nosti to my family physician!
in Mission, KS |
Very happy with my treatment by Dr. Nosti and his staff.
in Kansas City, MO |
I feel 100% better because of Dr. Nosti. Therefore I can't say enough praise for him and his staff. Thank you everyone. I will highly recommend Dr. Nosti in the future.
Shawnee, KS |
I found him to be a little arrogant and felt like I received assembly line care - I was just a name and number instead of receiving personalized care. His office nurse is a complete idiot - and that's the nicest thing I can say about her
in Leavenworth, KS |
Very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and to the point. Listens to the patient and answers all questions. One thing I Would change is: a patient came out after her visit and the receptionist ask her how she was going to pay because her insurance would not cover her condition. I think this line of questions should be behind closed doors and not in the waiting room!!
in Olathe, KS |
Dr. Nosti listened as I explained the symptoms I had. He presented several options in understandable diagrams to resolve or lessen my condition. His sincere bedside manner allowed me to relax and the outcome has been as Dr. Nosti projected. No false promises. His staff knows and cares about you as well. Dr. Nosti's intelligence, training and personal medical goals for my health is why I see him. At the local university urology clinic, from my horrible 3 week experience, you're just a number.
in Lenexa, KS |
Dr. Nosti was referred by my primary Dr. to be a wonderful Dr. and was proven to me to be as he was recommended. He was always kind and thoughtful as well as very knowledgeable about my concerns.
in Shawnee Mission, KS |
I was completely satisfied with choosing Dr. Nosti for my surgery. He was very thorough in explaining everything from what was wrong to how the recovery would be. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Nosti for making my life easier again.
in Honolulu, HI |
Thank you for your excellence in care and providing a comprehensive approach in treatment. Dr. Nosti - you and your staff went above and beyond in expediting my care. It made my visit to Kansas City worthwhile. Thank you & aloha.
Kansas City, KS |
Prior to my appointment with Dr. Nosti I filled out a detailed patient history report, which became clear to me during the appointment that he did not bother to read. During his conversation with me I was cut off or interrupted several times whilst trying to explain my symptoms. He gave me a grand total of perhaps 5 minutes of his time after a very brief examination during which he told me to 'look my symptoms up on the internet' and quickly dismissed me with a prescription. DO NOT RECOMMEND!
in Lawrence, KS |
I would Highly recommend Patrick to anyone.
Lawrence, Ks |
Prompt scheduling, professional and friendly staff, trusted Dr. Nosti's decision to perform a surgical procedure. No problems at all with surgery or recovery at home.
in Olathe, KS |
Completely satisfied with my experience. I had previously seen another physician (specialist) but just didn't feel very comfortable with him. I was totally at ease with Dr. Nosti and his staff from my initial appointment to my final appointment. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Nosti to my friends and family.
in Kansas City, MO |
I was appreciative of the explanation of what to expect prior and after my procedure. Dr. Nosti and his staff are very professional in their approach to a client plus instill confidence to a patient.
in Lenexa KS |
Dr. Nosti Communicates in terms patients can understand. He speaks TO YOU not AT YOU. If any follow up questions, he was quick to answer completely. I felt I could ask any question openly and clearly. Friendly office staff and very professional. Would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff for family or friends. Additionally he is cheerful and friendly. I am now able to continue with the life style I had previously. Thank You!
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Nosti, MD?
Are you Dr. Nosti?

Visit Dr. Nosti

Dr. Nosti accepts 33 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    KeyCare PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City