Dr. Patrick Morton, DO

Dr. Patrick Morton, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Patrick Morton, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Aventura, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Morton is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and North Shore Medical Center.

Advanced Medical Care Associates, PA

21150 Biscayne Blvd Ste 106

Aventura, FL 33180

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Careplus

Learn about Dr. Morton

Dr. Morton's Experience

Dr. Morton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Family Practice/OMT

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board*
  • Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board*

• Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Warts
  • Weight Loss

• Pap Smear

Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Bi County Community Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Dr. Morton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morton to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Morton's Performance
in Sunny Isles, FL |
He is the best doctor. Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, funny, and dedicated to caring for his patients. I trust that he has the best interest of my health in mind. He takes his time to provide you with proper care and listens to you. His office staff is very nice also.
North Miami Beach, FL |
The office uses an answering machine- in most cases you wind up leaving a message. On more than one occasion, I did not receive a call back for several days. In two cases, no return call. The staff does not care. After 3 months of using him as my PCP, I have switched to another doctor.
in Miami, fl |
My experience is always horrible when I call Dr Morton's office. He's a great doctor but his staff is so terrible especially nurse Betsy she's the worse. Ever since Dr Morton changed his staff the receptionist included it has been nothing but problems. Every time I leave a message bcz they always send you to voicemail they NEVER return your phone calls and it's insulting to me as a patient. They are ALWAYS making excuses for their bad behavior to their most loyal patients. UPSET PATIENT!!!!!!!
in Miami Beach, FL |
I have always received top knotch care from this office. The staff are very professional and provide personal service dedicated to my medical care. Dr Morton spends time explaining my situation along with my meds. If I get I'll and need to be medically transported to the hospital Dr Morton handles everything from the admissions to the specialty care needed and medicines orderd. I trust Dr Morton to handle all my medical care and coordinate as well.
in Miami, FL |
Doctor Morton has great bed side manors , he listens to complaints and symptoms . He is very thorough and overall is an excellent doctor . I highly recommend Dr. Morton he is absolutely a great and caring doctor .
in Miami, FL |
I've been referred to Dr. Morton by a friend of mine like 2 years ago. And I must say Dr. Morton he is wonderful Doctor. He takes the time out to listen and analyze your situation before just putting on meds. If you say you have a headache he just don't tell you take Migraine meds he make sure he send you to do test to see where the main situation is coming from. I like a Dr. who pays attention to his patients. I am very great for him and wouldn't change him for nothing in the world.
New York, NY |
First off you never see the doctor. Even though you request to see him. They say ok but They just send in the nurse. They are super nice to you as long as you have insurance so they can bill the heck out of it. If you don't have insurance anymore they act like they don't know you and make you sit in the waiting area for 2 1/2 hours. Yes that is correct. I would never recommend this doctors office. I have a medical background myself and the level of professionalism is zero.
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Morton is a great personal doctor, a great family doc. He takes time to listen and values the patient's input. He follows through with any testing that needs to be done. His assistant, Levin, is amazing, caring and knowledgeable. I feel like family when I go there. My husband myself and 2 of my adult children have been patients of this office for about 5 years now and are so grateful that there are still great practices like this. Last year we moved 30 mins north but he is worth the drive!
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Morton, DO?
Are you Dr. Morton?

Visit Dr. Morton

Dr. Morton accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross