Dr. Patrick Morris, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Patrick Morris, DDS
Dr. Morris received his undergraduate degree in Biology and Chemistry from East Tennessee State University. He went on to the University of Tennessee at Memphis for Dental School, followed by an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery research fellowship at University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Dr. Morris completed a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, as well as another research fellowship at Emory University. He then attended the College of Medicine at the University of Missouri at Kansas City and a residency at the University of Missouri- Kansas City Colleges of Medicine and Dentistry and affiliated hospitals. Dr. Morris is licensed in Missouri, is on the staff of three area hospitals, and has lectured throughout the area.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Morris' Experience

Visiting Dr. Morris

Dr. Morris accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Morris is now accepting new patients
Oral Facial Surgery Institute621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 16A
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314) 251-6725Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Morris has admitting privileges.

Dr. Morris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morris to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Morris' Performance
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Morris helped me when no other doctors could figure out was wrong! His staff and himself are excellent and I would refer all family and friends to him.
in O'Fallon, MO |
Dr. Morris knows how to make a person fell comfortable about their procedure. He did a great job at getting a root out of my jaw that others just couldn't seem to get.
in Florissant, MO |
Dr Morris Removed my sutures today from my jaw surgery on the 15th. When I went to him I was in pain and could not open my mouth very far. Today I am pain free and can open my mouth twice as far as I could 9 days ago! I wish I could post a pic of the after suture removal, because he did a superb job!! beautiful incision and suture job! Thank you Dr. Morris For making me pain free! Top notch Maxillofacial surgeon! Plus I waited less than5 mins to be seen!! Super Nice too!!! ????????????
in Florissant, Missouri |
Dr. Morris did TMJ surgery on my right jaw on Feb 15th, so far so good.... so much better.. I can open my mouth wider with little or no pain, no more ringing in my ear, no more ear aches... it's only been a week today, and the sutures will be removed tomorrow...but so far I would give this Doctor a thumbs up.... great doctor...and I would recommend him
in Florissant, MO |
Excellent care and service was shown to me by Dr. Patrick Morris and his staff. Being a recent heart patient with many medications and a life vest that I have to wear it was extremely hard to find anyone to help me when I cracked a molar. The office staff was very friendly and worked to get me in the next morning. Dr. Morris was reassuring and confident that he could extract the tooth without any pain or complications. He is so compassionate. He even called me that evening to check on me.
in St. Louis, MO |
As a patient who struggled with finding a cure, I was so relieved to find Dr. Morris at Mercy Hospital St. Louis. I had been told by another oral surgeon that I was a candidate for a total joint replacement - something which Dr. Morris immediately ruled out of the question. After reviewing my history and X-rays, Dr. Morris devised a plan for me that worked. I was able to get rid of a temporary mouth piece and am now healed after a disc repair and double osteotomy. Overall, he is fantastic!
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. P Morris has been a life changer for our family. He cares about each of his patients. Our child was able to have teeth relocated and the procedure went on time, no infections and good follow up. Our other child had all her wisdom teeth pulled. She recovered with no infection, low pain The Dr allowed our Dentist to assist with my husbands procedure. I would & have recommend this Dr. to anyone that wants to be treated like a person, professionally and by a skilled & caring Dr.w/heart.
in Neosho, MO |
Dr. Morris listened and evaluated me for a problem that had been persistent for years after no other doctor could find the culprit. He made sure I was well taken care of by his staff during every visit. He found that I had different issues in either jaw and worked out a plan to relieve my pain. We chose a few avenues before going through with surgery. I had surgery in August (3 months ago) and feel better than I ever have. Dr. Morris has been great & I don't have any visible scars!
in North Aurora, IL |
I have struggled with TMJ for over 20 years. After visiting a dentist in Chicago and he told me to have a disc replacement (jaw wired shut for 6-9 months), I decided to get a 2nd opinion. Once I saw Dr. Morris, he was able to review my file and films and come up with a reasonable solution. As I had exhausted all other options, Dr. Morris conducted surgery to remove the discs in my jaw joint. 2 Days post surgery, I was pain free and felt great. I am so happy with the solution and trust Dr. M
Glencoe, MO |
I would recommend Dr. Morris to anyone needing an Oral Surgeon!! He was extremely accommodating when I was in his office for a follow up for my daughter. I was not a patient at the time but was having wisdom teeth pain and was leaving the country the following week. He worked me in THAT DAY and was able to remove my abcessed wisdom tooth as well as 2 others. I will be forever grateful for the professional, kindness and ultimate care by Dr. Morris and his entire staff.
in St. Louis |
Dr. Morris is one of the best. He makes me feel like I've known him my whole life. My wait time was 15 minutes. Dr. Morris came in the room and got the job done. My visit with Dr. Morris was no longer than a hour. My experience was wonderful. I will return. Thank You -Shaneill
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Morris is excellent. He performed two oral surgeries on me. He is highly skilled and very kind. I highly recommend him. He sincerely cares about his patients.
in Eureka mo |
Dr. Morris was the best of the best and did an excellent job with my teeth being put back into place and fixing my broken nose after suffering a bad fall. He was so kind and caring and kept all my appointments on time. I would highly recommend him! Thank you so much!!
in Florissant, MO |
DR. MORRIS DID TWO TEETH IMPLANTS. EVERYTHING WENT JUST AS HE SAID IT WOULD. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIS SERVICES TO EVERYONE. HE IS A FANTASTIC SURGEON.
in Florissant, MO |
DR. Morris did 2 teeth implant on me.. Everything went just as he told me it would. He is a fantastic surgeon. i would recommend his services to everyone.
in St Louis, MO |
Between my wife and I, Dr. Morris has installed 5 implants, 100% successful. He is professional, has a delightful personality, and his office workers are extremely helpful.
in St Louis, MO |
Made appt to see another dr. and was told that dr. no longer at this office. Was able to see Morris. Had xrays done. Waited over 1:45 before dr came in. Looked at my xrays and in less that 5 mins said, Oh yeah I can fix that, no problem. Only problem was, after consultation, was told that Morris did not accept my insurance and procedure would cost about $1,100. Declined service and went to another Dr. I paid $73 for same procedure. Now being billed $100 for xrays. Crooks!!!
in St Louis, MO |
3rd Encounter with Dr. Morris for follow up visit. He is very cordial, very respectful of my time. He is direct and to the point, doesn't candy coat the info. He took the time to perform a quick procedure that he could have sent me to general dentist for, but he takes pride in getting things right. Easy to get along with. Enjoy your visit!
Wentzville, MO |
Doctor Morris is absolutely an Excellent Doctor !! Would recommend him to family and friends !! I did not wait long for the 4 visits I had. He was very pleasant and took time for all my questions. I would highly recommend him !!
in St Louis, MO |
I have taken multiple family members to Dr. Morris and I find him professional, yet friendly. Talked to me, not down to me. Completely confident in him and his capable staff.
in O Fallon, MO |
Frankly I thought he was and very unprofessional. Long wait in his office. Staff wasn't quite up to par, though they were clearly busy and overworked. When I finally got in to see him he spent the first 5 min. of the visit trash talking his previous patient and blaming his patients for long waits and how peeved he was with them. the rest of the time he was like a used car salesman and lied about he was the only Dr. that could do my procedure. Next visit was exact same. Just stay away.
in St. Louis, MO |
Dr. Morris recently performed extraction and implant surgery on my two reabsorbing upper teeth. My general dentist recommend him first, but I also sought two other opinions. When I visited Dr. Morris's office with all data in hand, I found him to be the most qualified for my procedure. I also found him to be the most plain spoken. His advice and information was direct and no nonsense. He and his staff gave me every benefit of information available regarding cost and process. I highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Morris, DDS?
Are you Dr. Morris?

Compare Dr. Morris

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Morris says...

Dr. Morris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Tumor
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery

Completed in 1992

East Tennessee State University / Quillen College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Morris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• IV Sedation
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral Surgical Procedures