Dr. Patrick McNulty, MD

Dr. Patrick McNulty, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |

Dr. Patrick McNulty, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. McNulty is affiliated with MountainView Hospital, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Nevada Orthopedic and Spine Center

7455 W Washington Ave Ste 160

Las Vegas, NV 89128

• Affiliated Health Funds
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthChoice
  • HealthFirst
  • PHCS
  • Preferred Health Plan, Inc.

Learn about Dr. McNulty

When it comes to providing quality comprehensive orthopedic care, our Board Certified and Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeons are setting the standards in Southern Nevada. We are committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care possible. Whether it is the treatment of immediate, chronic, pediatric, or work-related injuries, we strive to provide optimal health care until our patients complete their journeys back to good health.

Dr. McNulty's Experience

Dr. McNulty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hip Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Spine Surgery
  • Synovial Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University of Miami
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Scoliosis and Spine Center Saint Joseph Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. McNulty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McNulty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McNulty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McNulty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McNulty to family and friends
2.8
Dr. McNulty's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. McNulty's one-star ratings are obviously from people who don't understand his direct, honest approach. My fiancee and I liked him from the first visit. Bill's surgery for severe spinal stenosis is scheduled for Friday, September 15, 2017, and I am submitting this review pre-surgery on purpose. Would you want a doctor who is to operate on your SPINE to sugarcoat things? I think not.
Las Vegas, NV |
MY wife had an appoint with "Dr McNulty" for injection for her neck. Her referral came from her primary. We were instructed by the lady who schedules appointments that we would need recent MRI's and xrays brought with us on disk for this procedure. She arrived for her appt at 8:45 as instructed and was in the waiting room well past her scheduled appt a 9:45 procedure. She finally gets called back and meets with an extremely rude Dr McNulty who tells her he wont do the procedure.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My experience with Dr. McNulty was great! I suffered with back pain for 30 years! He is an excellent surgeon who doesn't beat around the bush. He's honest and provides real expectations, not fluff, not what you hope to hear, but real expectations. I highly recommend him!
in Henderson, NV |
I was having numbness and pain in my legs but was afraid of having back surgery. Dr. McNulty was excellent in convincing me of the need for surgery. The surgery went great and now there is no pain or numbness. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him highly.
Nevada |
Very rude staff. I was instructed to arrive to the office 30 minutes early to complete initial paperwork. I arrived 30 minutes early as It was requested and "Claudia" (doctor McNulty's assistant) told me I have to reschedule as I suppose to be at least 45 min earlier! Claudia was very rude and told me that they call to confirm this (I have the message when they call me requesting to be 30 min. claudia informed me I couldn't see the doctor as he had to go home at 6. I will look for another dr
Las Vegas, NV |
Rude, uncompassionate person with no business feeling with people.
in Las Vegas, NV |
After an ATV accident broke my neck in two places, and no other surgeon wanted to operate on me, Dr. McNulty spent 12 hours operating and did a wonderful job. It is 16 years later and I'm still problem-free, all things considered.
Las Vegas, NV |
He is a very straightforward, tell you like it is doctor. He diagnosed my problem, performed surgery and has me on the way to a full recovery after years of seeing many other physicians with no results.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Extremely rude. Bad bedside manner. Spoke to me about treatment as if I were buying a car. Didn't seem to care about me as a patient at all just more about me being a dollar sign. Talking about how much he's going to get from my insurance. He entered the room I said hi and he said hey walked out and slammed the door only to make a hotel reservation outside. He should've never had the call on speaker. Do not go to him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
A man with bad attitude, rude, bad ethics. A bad experience with him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Egotistical and does not listen to what you have to say. He had the gall to tell me that I was not feeling the symptoms that I have been experiencing for the past year. I was sent to him as a referral for surgical consultation and he totally disregarded the doctor notes that were sent to him for the referral. He stated that he did not have the records which was totally false because I verified with the staff prior to seeing him for initial consultation. Needless to say, NO TRUST THERE FOR ME
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Patrick McNulty is absolutely the best spine doctor in the world.
in Pahrump, NV |
no nonsense,didn't sugar coat anything.exellent aftercare.loved him
in Las Vegas, NV |
Found Dr McNulty to be very direct,he explained procedure so I understood. I appreciated his business like approach.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Patrick McNulty is absolutely the best spine doctor in the world. Prior to meeting him 15 years ago I had been in pain with my back for years even having surgery to repair discs two years prior with another surgeon. Dr. McNulty performed a fusion to my lower back which has been good ever since. Due to degenerative disc disease I have kept in touch and in 2015 he determined that my cervical spine now needed surgery. As I told him if he said that was what I needed then I trusted him and let?s
in North Las Vegas, NV |
My first encounter with Dr. McNulty M.D He gave me some important info on does and don'ts. My first surgery was July 27th,2015......for 7 hours of surgery in where he removed 3 disc (C2-C4) that were laying up against my spin and causing paralysis to my complete body. July 29th, 2015 I was back in surgery for 7 more hours to rebuild my entire neck.........I was then in ICU for 25 days on a ventilator in drug induced coma. 8 months later I'm coming all the way back. He is a miracle worker.
in Boulder City, NV |
Dr. McNulty Is Incredibly GOOD! I was not able to stand or walk for more than 2-3 minutes at a time and after my back surgery he did ..I'm able to walk and walk and walk. He Is AMAZING!! IF you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity for him to operate on your back..JUMP at the chance and follow his instructions completely. His entire team is as good as he is..THE BEST!
Las Vegas, NV |
BEST Orthopedic Surgeon in the entire country. In my case he said I was NOT a candidate for Back Surgery, thereby gaining my trust, because 90% of Drs will do extra procedures, thus TRIPLING their income.This Dr will only recommend what is ?best? in your case, because he is a top-notch Surgeon, his time is extremely valuable, and spent with surgery on patients that truly need surgery. Underneath his cold, efficient, no-nonsense attitude is a very charming, warm, and highly dedicated Surgeon.
Las Vegas, NV |
He does not inform the patient the type of surgery nor complications from a surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick McNulty, MD?
Are you Dr. McNulty?

Visit Dr. McNulty

Dr. McNulty accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Affiliated Health Funds
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada POS
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Federal Employee Program
    HealthFirst HMO
    Humana HMO
    Humana PPO
  • PHCS
  • Preferred Health Plan, Inc.
    Sierra Health

Las Vegas, NV 89128
University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
1800 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89102

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. McNulty at Nevada Orthopedic and Spine Center