Dr. Patrick S. McNulty, MD

Dr. Patrick S. McNulty, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male | 55 years old

When it comes to providing quality comprehensive orthopedic care, our Board Certified and Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeons are setting the standards in Southern Nevada. We are committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care possible. Whether it is the treatment of immediate, chronic, pediatric, or work-related injuries, we strive to provide optimal health care until our patients complete their journeys back to good health.Read more

Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. McNulty's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. McNulty's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McNulty

Dr. McNulty accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. McNulty has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. McNulty's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. McNulty to family and friends
2.8
Experience with Dr. McNulty
Dr. McNulty's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (72)
in Las Vegas, NV |
Extremely rude. Bad bedside manner. Spoke to me about treatment as if I were buying a car. Didn't seem to care about me as a patient at all just more about me being a dollar sign. Talking about how much he's going to get from my insurance. He entered the room I said hi and he said hey walked out and slammed the door only to make a hotel reservation outside. He should've never had the call on speaker. Do not go to him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
A man with bad attitude, rude, bad ethics. A bad experience with him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Egotistical and does not listen to what you have to say. He had the gall to tell me that I was not feeling the symptoms that I have been experiencing for the past year. I was sent to him as a referral for surgical consultation and he totally disregarded the doctor notes that were sent to him for the referral. He stated that he did not have the records which was totally false because I verified with the staff prior to seeing him for initial consultation. Needless to say, NO TRUST THERE FOR ME
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Patrick McNulty is absolutely the best spine doctor in the world.
in Pahrump, NV |
no nonsense,didn't sugar coat anything.exellent aftercare.loved him
in Las Vegas, NV |
Found Dr McNulty to be very direct,he explained procedure so I understood. I appreciated his business like approach.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Patrick McNulty is absolutely the best spine doctor in the world. Prior to meeting him 15 years ago I had been in pain with my back for years even having surgery to repair discs two years prior with another surgeon. Dr. McNulty performed a fusion to my lower back which has been good ever since. Due to degenerative disc disease I have kept in touch and in 2015 he determined that my cervical spine now needed surgery. As I told him if he said that was what I needed then I trusted him and let?s
in North Las Vegas, NV |
My first encounter with Dr. McNulty M.D He gave me some important info on does and don'ts. My first surgery was July 27th,2015......for 7 hours of surgery in where he removed 3 disc (C2-C4) that were laying up against my spin and causing paralysis to my complete body. July 29th, 2015 I was back in surgery for 7 more hours to rebuild my entire neck.........I was then in ICU for 25 days on a ventilator in drug induced coma. 8 months later I'm coming all the way back. He is a miracle worker.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My wife had a double spine curviture from scoliosis. She was loosing feeling in both of her legs. Dr. McNulty preformed a complete spinal fusion 8 yrs ago he gave her life back to her. My wife spends 1 he every day at the gym now with no back pain. We love you Dr. McNulty!!!! My advice to future patients is to listen to Dr. McNulty and follow his instructions.
in Boulder City, NV |
Dr. McNulty Is Incredibly GOOD! I was not able to stand or walk for more than 2-3 minutes at a time and after my back surgery he did ..I'm able to walk and walk and walk. He Is AMAZING!! IF you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity for him to operate on your back..JUMP at the chance and follow his instructions completely. His entire team is as good as he is..THE BEST!
Las Vegas, NV |
BEST Orthopedic Surgeon in the entire country. In my case he said I was NOT a candidate for Back Surgery, thereby gaining my trust, because 90% of Drs will do extra procedures, thus TRIPLING their income.This Dr will only recommend what is ?best? in your case, because he is a top-notch Surgeon, his time is extremely valuable, and spent with surgery on patients that truly need surgery. Underneath his cold, efficient, no-nonsense attitude is a very charming, warm, and highly dedicated Surgeon.
Las Vegas, NV |
He does not inform the patient the type of surgery nor complications from a surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick S. McNulty, MD?
Are you Dr. McNulty?

Compare Dr. McNulty

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. McNulty at Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hip Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Spine Surgery
  • Synovial Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

University of Miami / School of Medicine

Scoliosis and Spine Center Saint Joseph Hospital

Completed in 1994

University of Miami

Graduated in 1984

Dr. McNulty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McNulty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McNulty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. McNulty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. McNulty

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. McNulty's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. McNulty

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. McNulty's Care Philosophy