Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Patrick McCulloch, MD
Dr. Patrick McCulloch, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Washington, PA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. McCulloch is affiliated with Advanced Surgical Hospital and Saint Clair Hospital.

100 Trich Dr Ste 2

Washington, PA 15301

• Advantra
  • AvMed
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. McCulloch

Individualized care for each person. My goal is to explain the treatment options and, when there are options, allow you to choose the treatment, or allow you to chose not to treat the problem. You are an active participant in your care. It is not my job to tell you that you need surgery, an injection, or therapy. I can explain the success rate of each treatment and allow you to decide whether you want treatment to improve your life. The goal is keep you going, working, playing, and enjoying life.  Thank you for considering Advanced Orthopaedics.

Dr. McCulloch's Experience

Dr. McCulloch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Elbow Fracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Extra-Articular Fracture
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Intra-Articular Fracture
  • Joint Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Simple Fractures
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

• Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Elbow Surgery
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
  • Wrist Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Dayton
  • Upmc Hand & Upper Extremity
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

• Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009
  • Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand, 2011

Dr. McCulloch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCulloch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCulloch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McCulloch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCulloch to family and friends
Dr. McCulloch's Performance
in Washington, PA |
Dr McCulloch preformed surgery on my right hand to relieve the discomfort and weakness I was experiencing due to significant carpal tunnel. Dr McCulloch understood my concerns, and reassured my misgivings regarding the surgery, while being quite clear about the nature of my recovery. The surgery went well, was brief, and the incision has healed well. I was impressed with his skill and his demeanor with his staff and patients. As positive an experience as I can recall while getting cut.
Dr. McCulloch investigated my severe pain in my left hand. He was cautious and not in a hurry ....very thorough. X-rays and an MRI were done along with a couple of cortisone shots before coming to the final decision of surgery. It has been two weeks now and I am pain free. Staff in the office are very accommodating. No wait time for appointments. Hospital staff were wonderful. Hospital was spotless. Dr. asked me what kind of music I liked so listened to classic rock during surgery....awesome !
North Versailles, PA |
Kind and caring, with excellent surgery skills. Had carpal tunnel and 6months later very minimal scar and had relief right away. Answered all my questions and made sure I understood.
Claysville, PA |
Dr. McCulloch has performed surgery on both my hands for carpal tunnel and thumb releases. The scaring is minimal and I have full function of all fingers, wrists and hands. His knowledge of the hands is unsurpassed and he transfers that knowledge into his surgical hands. I highly recommend him for anything to do with hands, elbows, arms and shoulders!
in Morgantown, WV |
Best care I could have asked for when breaking my wrist. Avoided unnecessary surgery that another physician wanted to do. Very good care.
in West Alexander, Pa. |
I was very satisfied with the care I received from Dr. McCullough and from the physical therapist at advanced orthopedics in Washington Pennsylvania. The whole team of professionals go out of their way to take care of you.
in Canonsburg, PA |
My name is Steve Noe. Dr. McCulloch has performed two trigger finger and one carpel tunnel surgery to date as well as rehabilitating a severed left thumb due to a power saw accident. He is an outstanding physician, caring and very talented. I will and have recommended him to family and friends. His caring attitude has always been reflected in his work and has always displayed the utmost in professionalism.
in Colliers WV |
Dr McCullock performed CMC Arthroplasty on my right hand in January . I'm happy to say that today at my 6wk check the hand is truely pain free and feeling great. Dr McCullock is a true professional in every way. Thank you and I will recommended you to all my friends and family.
in Washington, PA |
DR. McCulloch has treated my "trigger finger" successfully with injections X2, each lasting about a year. Unfortunately it reoccurred & required surgery to repair. I am an RN with high standards & expect things to be done well & correctly. I was not disappointed. I had repair surgery 1 week ago & am happy to report that I have full movement, no pain & am healing well. Dr. McCulloch & his staff did an excellent job & I would not hesitate to ask for their services again if needed.
in Burgettstown , PA |
Dr. McCulloch recently did surgery on my hand. He is a wonderful Doctor. Answered all my questions with patience, and explained everything in a clear, concise manner. Never felt that I was hurried, or just another patient. I would refer any of my family or friends to him!
Washington, PA |
Don Sisul, Washington,Pa. March 2, 2017. I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands in February, nineteen days apart. I was wide awake and it was painless. Dr. McCulloch is very professional and friendly. I have had so much relief in my hands and arms since the surgery and it gets better every day. I highly recommend him.
in Uniontown, PA |
The staff at Advanced Orthopaedics was courteous and professional. I wish I could say the same for Dr. McCulloch; I found him to be dishonest to the point that I felt it necessary to delay my surgery in order to seek out another surgeon in the Pittsburgh area. My new doctor is kind, professional, and ethical. In addition, I am happy to report that my surgery was a complete success, and the result was better than I expected. Trust matters.
in Bentleyville, PA |
Dr McCulloch surgically removed a large cyst from my right thumb. He was very informative before and after thr procedure. He and his staff were pleasant and comforting. The appointment times were prompt. I was impressed by the courteousness and professionalism of his staffing. I would recommend Dr McCulloch.
in Washington |
Wonderful Dr! He made my surgery easy. I had carpal tunnel surgery two years ago and was afraid to get the other hand done. I was told about Dr McCullough and went and saw him. My surgery went wonderful! 75% less Pain then last time. He was very gentle and kind! ! I will always be grateful. Thank you Billie Verdu
in McMurray, PA |
I had carpal release surgery performed by Dr. McCulloch on both hands 4 weeks apart in September, 2016, and the process from office visits to surgery was terrific. They own their own surgical hospital in Washington, PA, so the operating experience was surprisingly pleasant. The only other patients there were those undergoing procedures from Advanced Orthopedics. The nurses and support staff were all very friendly. The outpatient surgical experience was as fast and efficient as you could expect.
in Washington, PA |
I actually enjoy going to see Dr. McCulloch. Always the perfect gentleman but most important a great and knowledgeable doctor. I would never consider seeing anyone else. I have deep respect for this man and the entire practice.
in Oakdale |
I have had 6 trigger finger surgeries, thumb had osteomyeolitis surgery and a finger surgery for an ingrown nail with fungus from arthritis, all separate surgeries, Dr. McCulloch has been very informative,kind,gentle and compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone. My medical doctor referred him to me after another hand surgeon had sent me to a dermatologist for my thumb???? He got me in for an emergency visit right before he went on vacation! What a wonderful doctor.
in Washington, PA |
My experience was very positive. Carpatunnel surgery was clearly explained. Surgery went as explained. No anesthesia required. Recovery was as explained. Result was excellent.
in Triadelphia, WV |
I selected Dr. McCulloch for my carpal release surgery based on his health grade rating. I was extremely satisfied with the entire experience. He, his staff and the facility is top notch! Dr. McCulloch is a true professional and his expertise ensured a favorable outcome. I couldn't be more happier! Thank you for your dedication and service!
in Washington, PA |
Excellent Doctor. Kind and thorough. Dr. McCulloch did my elbow surgery and I couldn't feel better! Highly recommend him!
in Washington, PA |
Very dismissive when speaking, interrupted often before hearing full thought or concern. Unwilling to talk out other courses of treatment once he heard another Doctor whom he was friends with performed an unsuccessful surgery.
Washington, PA |
I was referred to Dr. McCulloch by my trusted PCP. Dr. McCulloch has a pleasant demeanor. He listened to and answered all of my questions. He displayed knowledge and skill prior to, during, and after my procedure. I would definitely see him again should the need arise and would recommend him to my friends and family.
New York, NY |
Not a people person. Smart but interaction with children is dismissive and poor.
in Smithfield, PA |
Dr. McCulloch is friendly and professional. Surgery went flawlessly and I left the practice with a form to mail in rating the doctor and the practice. Henceforth I'll call this practice first when arranging medical services.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick McCulloch, MD?
Are you Dr. McCulloch?