Dr. Patrick McCulloch, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Patrick McCulloch, MD
Dr. Patrick McCulloch, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. McCulloch is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital .

Dr. McCulloch's Experience

See how Dr. McCulloch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McCulloch

Dr. McCulloch accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. McCulloch is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McCulloch has admitting privileges.

Dr. McCulloch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCulloch to family and friends
4.2
Dr. McCulloch's Performance
in Manvel, TX |
Dr. McCulloch is an outstanding practitioner. He has an easy going personality but is clearly at the top of his field. He and his entire staff are thoroughly professional, knowledgeable, patient, polite, and have a knack for clear communication. My outcome has exceeded my hopes. What else can I say other than if I need other help in his field of specialty he is the one I will see. Thanks to you all.
in Atascocita, Texas |
Dr. Mcculloch is great. Tore my tendon to the bicep and had to have surgery to repair. Tore my bicep on Saturday, saw Dr Mcculloch on Tues and he said I needed surgery asap in order to get the best result. Had surgery Friday that same week. It's been 3 months now and I feel great. Full range in my arm and I'm just starting to lift with the bicep again. Dr Mcculloch was great with his approach and follow through of my surgery. You couldn't ask for a better result!
in Houston, TX |
I came to see Dr McCulloch to get my knee checked out because of a wake boarding injury. He and his staff are very thorough in letting the patient know what to expect before surgery and after. He and his staff where very professional when it came to notifying my family after surgery of my status and the surgery status. Post op he and his staff worked with my rehab therapists to set a regime for me to get back to sports and a better way of life. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. McCulloch performed a complex procedure on my knee that required three incision cites. I was back to normal activity within 6 months and my scars are barely visible after 1 year. He is an excellent surgeon.
in Houston, TX |
Dr McCulloch's talent and skills are outstanding. He is truly gifted. He saved my daughter from years of pain. She is thriving now! Dr McCulloch's assistant, Nickarr, is the finest assistant ever. She is responsive, caring, and always helpful. She and Dr McCulloch are the Dynamic Duo! Highly recommend Dr McCulloch for any type of sports injury and/or knee issues. He is, simply, The Very Best.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Thank you, Dr. McCulloch, and Team! Your patient care for my Rotator repair was the best. From consult, to procedure, through PT phase and follow up, I always felt I was in the best of care with top-notch professionals. Your team came highly recommended, and you lived up to your reputation! Do keep up the good work. Best wishes for your continued success, Cyndi Lombardi
Houston, TX |
I was very impressed with Dr. McCulloch and his staff, at all locations. I am very grateful for his skill, wonderful bedside manner, frankness and after care. At 82 years old having a shoulder replacement I did have some trepidations. However, I never had ANY pain after discharge from hospital and now, less than a year from surgery, I am back to a full schedule of running a couple hundred head of longhorns. I most highly recommend Dr. McCulloch.
Houston, TX |
I had a seriously compromised left rotator cuff. Dr. McCulloch performed the surgery, recommended a physical therapist, and followed up on my rheab. He is easy to talk to, neither unnecessarily gregarious nor standoffish. He is efficient but thorough. I have never had dealings with a medical professional who was anywhere nearly as good as Dr. McCullouch. His staff also were of the very highest caliber.
in Pearland, TX |
I also had a bad experience with this doctor. He didn't spend any time with me and wanted me to return to work after a week with a broken humeris. I was in pain and taking pain pills, unable to drive or type. His staff was also very rude, starting with the girl at the front desk. When I called the office manager to tell her of my experience, she defended the staff. I found another doctor at Richmond Bone & Joint who is 100% better with nicer staff, he let me stay out on leave for 8 weeks.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. McCulloch is an excellent Doctor. He is extremely intelligent regarding shoulders and cares about his patients. He coordinated care with my new physical therapist after giving me a pt script to let them know about my condition and the rigor of care. Great doctor
Houston, TX |
Very thorough and knowledgable. Took time to explain procedure and rehab options. Good bedside manner
in Houston Tx |
Excellent communication, explained options for my partial shoulder replacement, what expect after surgery and the long range prognosis. He and his staff seamed very thorough and careing during my follow up appointments I had physical therapy at their Timmons street facility where he often confired with my therapist, Paul Richter, and often take a look at me doing some of the routines. My exerece - a skilled caring Surgeon-
in Spring, TX |
Horrible experience. Went to him for a second opinion about a botched shoulder surgery, took me hours to collect reports & images for him to look at. His assistant was nice, took my folder of medical info & arranged for me to have x-rays. Dr McCulloch came in, I shook his hand, sat up on the exam bench, he rolled over on his stool, reached out & he touched two of my fingernails, then told me he can't help me. NO explanation, NOTHING! I asked a ton of questions, he got up/left I burst into tears!
Have you seen Dr. Patrick McCulloch, MD?
Are you Dr. McCulloch?

Compare Dr. McCulloch

Dr. McCulloch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis

University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Dr. McCulloch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCulloch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine