Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS

Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS

Oral Surgery  ·

Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS is an oral surgery practitioner in Madison, WI and has been practicing for 24 years. He practices oral surgery and oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Madison Oral Surgery & Dental Implants

2921 Landmark Pl Ste 100

Madison, WI 53713

Learn about Dr. Lorge

Video

Dr. Lorge's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lorge "Dr. Lorge joined Madison Oral Surgery & Dental Implants in 1994. He is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. TRAINING & EDUCATION:Patrick J. Lorge was raised in Appleton, Wisconsin. He attended the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire for his undergraduate education. He received his dental degree from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1990. He completed his specialty training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Minnesota in 1994. HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS: Mary's Hospital, Madison, Meriter Hospital, Madison"

This content was provided by Dr. Lorge "Evidence based treatment planning followed by compassionate, contemporary and precise surgical care from an oral surgeon invested in your outcome"

2  Practice Areas

• Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Minnesota Division Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Lorge has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lorge has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lorge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lorge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lorge's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lorge

Dr. Lorge?
Dr. Lorge's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS
Dr. Lorge removed my 16 year old sons wisdom teeth today. He is extremly kind and patient with an amazing bedside manner. He made me and my son feel so at ease. You instantly feel like you are in great hands with him. I will be recommending him to all my friends. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS?
Dr. Lorge is extremely competent and professional. He takes the time to listen and answer any questions I have. I personally know 4 other people who have seen Dr. Lorge and they are all equally happy. Save yourself a headache and see Dr. Lorge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS?
Dr. Lorge performed a bilateral sagittal split osteotomy and a Le Fort I osteotomy on me. I know that my bone structure and teeth posed great challenges, but I could not be happier with the results. It has been almost six years since my surgery, and I am just grateful that I had Dr. Lorge perform...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS?
I've had two surgeries with Dr. Lorge and I can't say enough about him. He put me at such ease and kept letting me know how it was going the entire time. My second surgery was a wisdom tooth that was still connected to my jaw bone and it was difficult and severe surgery. I never thought I would be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS?
Dr. Lorge is an excellent oral surgeon with a superb bedside manner. He put me at ease and kept me informed of his progress throughout the procedure. His follow up was great. He cares about the patient and their outcomes. I highly recommend him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lorge?

Compare Oral Surgeons & Maxillofacial Surgeons

More Oral Surgeons & Maxillofacial Surgeons like Dr. Lorge at Madison Oral Surgery & Dental Implants

Show All Oral Surgeons & Maxillofacial Surgeons