Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS

Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS

Oral Surgery  |

Dr. Lorge joined Madison Oral Surgery & Dental Implants in 1994. He is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. TRAINING & EDUCATION:Patrick J. Lorge was raised in Appleton, Wisconsin. He attended the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire for his undergraduate education. He received his dental degree from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1990. He completed his specialty training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Minnesota in 1994. HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS: Mary's Hospital, Madison, Meriter Hospital, Madison

Madison Oral Surgery & Dental Implants

5801 Research Park Blvd Ste 110

Madison, WI 53719

Learn about Dr. Lorge

This content was provided by Dr. Lorge "Evidence based treatment planning followed by compassionate, contemporary and precise surgical care from an oral surgeon invested in your outcome"

• Oral Surgery

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • IV Sedation
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Minnesota Division Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Of Minnesota School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Lorge has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lorge has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lorge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lorge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lorge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lorge to family and friends
Dr. Lorge's Performance
in Madison, WI |
Dr. Lorge is extremely competent and professional. He takes the time to listen and answer any questions I have. I personally know 4 other people who have seen Dr. Lorge and they are all equally happy. Save yourself a headache and see Dr. Lorge.
Verona, WI |
Dr. Lorge performed a bilateral sagittal split osteotomy and a Le Fort I osteotomy on me. I know that my bone structure and teeth posed great challenges, but I could not be happier with the results. It has been almost six years since my surgery, and I am just grateful that I had Dr. Lorge perform the surgery.
in Madison, WI |
I've had two surgeries with Dr. Lorge and I can't say enough about him. He put me at such ease and kept letting me know how it was going the entire time. My second surgery was a wisdom tooth that was still connected to my jaw bone and it was difficult and severe surgery. I never thought I would be able to say that other than the vibration of the tools and pressure, I thankfully tell you I didn't feel a thing. Amazing.
in Madison WI |
Dr. Lorge is an excellent oral surgeon with a superb bedside manner. He put me at ease and kept me informed of his progress throughout the procedure. His follow up was great. He cares about the patient and their outcomes. I highly recommend him.
in Madison, WI |
Extremely informative. Great job preparing me for surgery and explaining what was desired, and what could happen during procedures. I felt that I was his only patient when he was dealing with me. Great care was taken to keep me comfortable during all three sessions including implants, bone grafts, etc.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Lorge, DDS?

Visit Dr. Lorge

Madison, WI 53715
Saint Mary's Hospital
700 S Park St
Madison, WI 53715

More Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists at Madison Oral Surgery & Dental Implants

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist