Dr. Patrick Kane, MD

Dr. Patrick Kane, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |

Dr. Patrick Kane, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Cape May Court House, NJ. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Kane is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health, Methodist Hospital—Jefferson Health, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City and Shore Medical Center.

Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Kane

Dr. Kane's Experience

Dr. Kane's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Dr. Kane does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ataxia
  • Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Injury
  • Hand Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Philadelphia Hand Ctr-Thomas Jefferson U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Kane has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kane has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kane to family and friends
Dr. Kane's Performance
in Rio Grande, NJ |
I've have had RIGHT hand surgery in 2009. Searching for a different surgeon to repair my LEFT hand was not happening the last few years. ONLY after meeting Dr. Kane did I finally feel that I found a surgeon to repair MY LEFT hand. Dr. Kane's answers to my questions & explaining surgery was all I needed. HAD Surgery 27 July '17 by Dr. Kane. Today 8 July '17 after office checkup. I am 1oo% satisfied with the repairs to my left hand. Could not be happier. After recovery planning to REDO RIGHT Hand.
in Cape May nj |
Very pleased with services and results thank you!!!
in Cape May Court House, NJ |
He makes you feel at ease and talks to you like some one you have known for years. He explains everything and tells you all your options. You just feel good after you leave his office and his staff deserve 5 stars also!
in Cape May Court House, NJ |
had my finger tip bitten off by a dog. Went to Dr Kane with Philadelphia Hand Center at Cape Regional Medical Center. Dr Kane looked at my finger and first said amputation was going to happen when he does surgery. This first visit was on Monday. Wednesday he did surgery and did a great job saving my finger. He is a very kind and caring and I would recommend him highly. James M. Rixey Cape May, New Jersey
in Cape May Court House, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kane to anyone that needs a hand specialist!! I can't say enough wonderful things about him. He is so friendly and very informative. He takes his time with you and makes sure that you are fully informed on what he is doing. I never waited more than 5-10 minutes before seeing him. My incisions on my finger and wrist are actually barely visible after a few short weeks.. They are healing super fast and I attribute that to his expertise! Extremely wonderful doctor!
in Wildwood Crest, NJ |
Dr. Kane performed a CMC Arthoplasty on my right hand in January, 2017, and I just had my last visit with him today. Dr. Kane did not rush me into surgery, he tried alternative palliative care until it became clear to both of us - after several months -that surgery was the only resolution. He carefully and thoroughly explained the procedure, told me my recovery to full use of my hand could take up to 6 months, and was confidence that this would have a good result. It did. Dr. Kane is da bomb!
in Mays Landing, NJ |
I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Kane and his staff from my initial visit, to surgery, and follow up visits. Dr. Kane is very knowledgeable and explained everything he wanted to do and why. His office staff was friendly and courteous and waiting times were minimal. I have, and will continue to recommend Dr. Kane to anyone with hand issues!
in Ocean City, NJ |
Dr. Kane had a spot on diagnosis, both the surgery and post-surgery period were painless and within 1 month my right hand was almost fully recovered. The staff at Dr. Kane's facility were extremely courteous and the results terrific. I am now ready to play golf again.
in Wildwood, NJ |
I would definitely recommend this Dr. to anyone! Dr. Kanne, MD CARES which is hard to find these days!
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
My experience with Dr, Kane was nothing less than tremendous, The injury I received was by far the most traumatic medical issued I had experienced in 57 years. Needless to say I was highly upset and concerned with treatment and recovery, Dr Kane assessed the injury and explained the processes from initial surgery through the expected recovery period. Therefore I would highly recommend Dr. Kane and his staff at the Mays Landing N.J. location !
in Galloway, NJ |
Dr. Kane did a GREAT job with my surgery. I had 2 broken bones in my arm from a car accident. He operated and I have 2 plates and 12 screws. I have minimal scarring and have full use of my arm now. GREAT JOB!!!! THANK YOU!
Exceptional physician! Very knowledgeable, easy to speak with and very polite and professional with patients.
Dorothy, NJ |
D. Kane is knowledgable, professional, easy going and caring. He made the entire process a non event. I was back to work in 3 days. I have recommended him to many friends and co-workers. j
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
He is knowledgeable, congenial, takes his time to explain the condition and treatment. Did an excellent surgical removal of squamous cell carcinoma in difficult location on finger including skin graft.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Kane, MD?
Are you Dr. Kane?

Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Shore Medical Center
100 Medical Center Way
Somers Point, NJ 08244

More Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists like Dr. Kane at Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center

Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist