Dr. Patrick Hughes, MD

Dr. Patrick Hughes, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Patrick Hughes, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Orchard Park, NY. He is 80 years old and has been practicing for 55 years.

240 Red Tail Rd Ste 10

Orchard Park, NY 14127

• Independent Health
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Hughes

See how frequently Dr. Hughes performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Febrile Convulsion
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Hughes's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, National University Of Ireland, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1962
  • University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1963
  • New York University Med Center

Dr. Hughes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hughes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hughes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hughes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hughes to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Hughes' Performance
in Tonawanda, NY |
Unfortunately, I have another IME with this guy with a different insurance company which should be a conflict of interest. But he is so good at cutting people off. He asks and answers questions for you and screws up his dictations with incorrect medications, surgery dates hospital visits and actually confused another patients radiology results on my IME. Now I have to go back. Like Princess Diana once said " I feel like a lamb off to slaughter" this is for my benefits, not his. Don't trust him
Buffalo NY |
Dr Hughes and his staff are very friendly. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the wait time for him can be long, so I usually try to schedule his first appointment of the day, even still, there is sometimes a wait, which is rather annoying.
in East Greenbush, NY |
He was incredibly thorough and kind. He listened to all of my concerns and took the time to truly care about my condition. He was quite personable and indeed an expertise in his area of neurology. He patiently listened to everything I said, and though my insurance company sent me to him and I was scared, he put my mind at ease and truly was an excellent dr.
in Buffalo, NY |
This doctor works for the insurance companies which he informs you of promptly. I had a car accident that left me with a brain injury. Recovery was finally going well and then I was sent to him. He denied any further medical treatment and since then my entire recovery has gone downhill. My business is struggling, my health and my ability to be independent is declining so fast. I am only in my 30's and thanks to this doctor, I may never recover or be independent for the rest of my life.
in Tonawanda, NY |
Dr.Hughes is in the pockets of the comp. insurance companies. Never on the side of the patient. He should be ashamed of himself, but this kind of dr. is greedy and only cares about what he can be compensated for $$$ from the comp. insurance companies. Rich Hoffman 5/5/16
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Hughes, MD?
Are you Dr. Hughes?