Dr. Patrick Han, MD

Dr. Patrick Han, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Patrick Han, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Tulsa, OK and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in neurosurgery.

2000 S Wheeling Ave Ste 200

Tulsa, OK 74104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Han's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Han's Top Procedures and Conditions

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Han treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Han treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Repair
  • Intracranial Vessel Angioplasty and Stenting
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

4.5

Dr. Han?
Dr. Han's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Han, MD
Doctor Han is the best ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
A+ Doctor! Awesome. I’ve been seeing Dr Han for 8 years now. He has performed 3 separate surgeries on me. He has been very thorough and explained to me everything he was going to do and what to expect after my surgeries. I have been so pleased with him and his performance as well as his bedside manner. I would and have recommended him to my friends.. I trust him with my life and well being as he uses his highly skilled hands in surgery to make the quality of my life much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
At 23 years of age I suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm. I had a coil placed into the aneurysm by a neurosurgeon in Springfield Mo. Fast forward 9 years later, and after my second child, my OBGYN strongly recommended I see a new neurosurgeon because my original doctor had moved to Arizona. I was very apprehensive, as anyone who has experienced this would be. I was referred to Dr. Han, and as soon as we met, he wanted to perform an angiogram to see what shape my anuersym was in, as it had bee
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
I am a 30 year old mother of three and wife. I work a full time job and own a business that devours all of my “free time”. I was diagnosed with a meningioma on 10/31/2018. I was referred to Dr. Han and in his office within a few buisness days. I had my brain tumor removed on 11/26/2018 and was back to work by January. Everyone has a different healing process, but I give all the thanks to this wonderful doctor! John, his PA is wonderful as well! Great experience all the way around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Outstanding results on a complicated procedure to restart paralyzed diaphragm. Dr. Han is truly professional and dedicated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr. Patrick Han did my back surgery this past November. He did an awesome job explaining the surgery and the physical therapy after surgery. It has been four months after surgery and I am off all my pain medication and I saw him for the last follow-up visit this week. I feel blessed to have had such a great Doctor taking care of me. Thank you- Dr. Patrick Han and Dr's assistant Jon Jamison ---- many, many ... thanks , Don E. Williams
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr Han has given me my next thirty years. I was born with a brain malformation that in most people is benign. For those of us it’s not, it grows. Small seizures that get worse. I’ve been waiting for medical science to catch up, or for a surgeon who could take the problem away. Or maybe I was waiting to die. It was simply a matter of which came first. He gave me my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
My husband was a long time patient of a wonderful neurologist before the doctor passed away. This doctor had always strongly advised against brain surgery to remove an AVM, and until we were forced to find a new neurologist we had not considered removal of an AVM. After being referred to a horrible doctor whom I will not name, we were referred to Dr Han for review of his AVM. This referring doctor was of the opinion that we would be best off to seek treatment in California at UCLA for removal o
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr. Han performed emergency surgery on my husband for an AVM related stroke. He took time to make sure I understood what procedures he would perform in a complicated 5 hour surgery and was remarkably attentive to my husband's post-surgery care and recovery. He and his team were there to answer any question and to check on our family as well as my husband. I would recommend Dr. Han to anyone in need of neurosurgery. He is a truly caring and gifted physician who is calm and professional in crisis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr. Han and his team in neurosurgy were above and beyond amazing!! I had been referred to him by my primary doctor. I was still taking in all of the information that my MRI had revealed and after exhausting pain management resources. Dr. Han and his PA John thoroughly showed and explained to me my cervacle spine issues and although my spine had been squeezed and weakened, it was not damaged. Doctor Han's confidence that this could be fixed, as daunting as the risks were, I felt very comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
I've been with this neuroscience group for over 10 years and can find nothing to say except good things. Knowledgeable, professional, kind, truthful, and considerate of the patients feelings. I thank God first of all then Dr. Woosley and Dr. Han for helping me with my neurological issues...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr Han, PA Jon and the team are exceptional. Having to face a big decision and researching other providers and facilities...I could not be more pleased with their calm, reassuring confidence, their compassion and outstanding care. I am returning to my active life without pain, without pain medications because of their expertise and my ability to trust them. Thank you and may God bless you all! CCarter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr Han did a cervical dissection and fusion on my neck and it was the worst experience of my life! Did not explain what to expect after surgery (I woke up without use of my right arm) No one told me if it would be permanent etc. I could not breathe and kept complaining to no avail. I had to seek out the answers myself by finding a pulmonologist. I was on oxygen for six months with no explanation as to why. No physical therapy and treated me as if I was a drug seeker RUN!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr. Han did my back surgery this past Summer. He did an awesome job! I am off all my pain medicine and saw him for the last time this week. I feel blessed to have had such a great team taking care of me.. Many thanks to Dr. Han, Brian and Jon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr Han performed a hemilaminectomy & discectomy on me in November 2017 to correct a herniated disk. I had relief from my nerve pain immediately after surgery. My incision has healed well. Dr Han spoke to my husband and I at length prior to the surgery and has a reassuring and honest bedside manner. He came highly recommended by a friend who did extensive research before he chose a neurosurgeon. I would also recommend Dr Han.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr. Han did a great job with my back surgery! I am able to do activities I haven't done in a long time. He has restored my quality of life! I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr. Han has been a godsend for us. My diagnosis, severe spinal stenosis, was complicated by a cancerous tumor at the base of my skull but Dr. Han gave us hope that some relief would be accomplished thru c-spine surgery. He was thoughtful, attentive, and most of all an advocate for quality care during my hospital stay. His competence and compassion are second to non. He takes time to explain the risks/benefits; we decide together what approach will bring the desired results. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Dr. Han saw my daughter for a Chiari Malformation. Dr. Han honestly and thoroughly explained the surgery and the potential complications that could require further surgery. Thanks to Dr. Han's surgical skills and his knowledge as a neurologist, she is now pain free and living a normal life. It took a second surgery and extended recovery but Dr. Han had prepared us for this possibility. Dr. Han, his PA's and staff were always there and involved. Could not have asked for better care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
I met Dr Han over 10 years ago, when my husband was in search of a neurosurgeon. My husband interviewed numerous physicians; Dr Han is the only doctor that actually read his history and reviewed his MRI reports; had them up and ready to review at my husband's first appointment. Dr Han is an extremely intelligent physician and a compassionate man; he's also got a great sense of humor! His staff and PAs are super as well!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Han?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Blue Choice
Community Care Network
Standard Network PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Han treats patients.

St. John Owasso