Dr. Patrick Han, MD

Dr. Patrick Han, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

St John Neuroscience Institute 2000 S Wheeling Ave Ste 200 Tulsa, OK 74104 Get Directions

Dr. Patrick Han, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Han is affiliated with St. John Owasso.

Dr. Han's Experience

See how Dr. Han's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Han

Dr. Han accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Han has admitting privileges.

Dr. Han's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Han to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Han's Performance
in Bixby, OK |
I met Dr Han over 10 years ago, when my husband was in search of a neurosurgeon. My husband interviewed numerous physicians; Dr Han is the only doctor that actually read his history and reviewed his MRI reports; had them up and ready to review at my husband's first appointment. Dr Han is an extremely intelligent physician and a compassionate man; he's also got a great sense of humor! His staff and PAs are super as well!
in Tulsa |
I've been in Dr. Han's care for over 10 years. He's performed 3 surgeries on my spine......lumbar fusion, cervical fusion and spinal cord pain stimulator. He's masterful at his profession an has drastically improved my quality of life. I've recommended many friends and family members for treatment by Dr. Han and everyone has had excellent results. Were it not for him, I would be significantly debilitated. Highly recommended!!!
Owasso, OK |
Dr Han and his entire staff are very professional .Dr Han explained the surgery I needed, in a way that calmed my fears . The surgery was very successful, anytime I called the office I got a quick response.
in Collinsville, Ok |
I was suffering from spinal stenosis and due to the surgery Dr Han performed I now have my life back! I found him to be professional, kind and extremely gifted. His entire staff has been awesome!
Dr. Han is a top rate Dr. From the day I met him to the day I finished treatment,I felt I had made the right choice. Nothing is too much for him. He tackled my issues with the utmost respect. I have cerebral palsy and Drs have a tendency to talk down to me. He never once made me feel I was less than another patient needing his excellent service! Another Dr had told me my condition was inoperable. Thanks to Dr Han and his "can do" approach I have healed nicely. don't go elsewhere!
Kansas City, MO |
Very late in his appointments
in Sapulpa, OK |
Dr. Patrick Han has got to be the best surgeon in Tulsa. His whole office staff is wonderful. His PA's are excellent. Besides being an excellent surgeon, the way he treats his patients is wonderful.
Tulsa, ok |
Dr Han is not only an excellent surgeon, but also a caring man. He made me and family feel at ease with the surgery. He explained every step of the surgery before hand and kept is informed throughout the procedure. He is very busy and tries to help everyone. He has a great staff of Doctors and PAs to help him. He is always personally available, you may just have to ask for him. I would prefer a longer wait to get the best surgeon.
in Denver, Co |
My sister just recently had surgery on her fourth,fifth, sixth, and seventh vertebrae. After surgery, she felt immediate relief. Dr. Han was so supportive of the family, keeping us informed on the process and progress. You may have to wait occasionally, as Dr. Hahn takes emergencies. But, my sister said she would rather wait all day to see a great surgeon instead of having immediate response to a bad one.
in Pawnee, Ok |
I was a patient of Dr. Han's a few years ago. The care was excellent. I am an educator and played football in high school and at the University of Oklahoma. I was suffering from severe spinal stenosis. The surgery went very well. There was immediate relief from my back and leg pain. Dr. Han was always very gracious and spent long periods with my wife and I explaining my care. I am very thankful to him and St. Johns for the excellent and compassionate care.
in Jenks, OK |
Dr. Han is a very busy surgeon but, when he consulting with you he makes you feel as though you are his only patient. He listens to you and evaluate the case and discuss which is the best plan of action.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Han, MD?
Are you Dr. Han?

Compare Dr. Han

Dr. Han's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Han has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Han's Board Certifications

• Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1997

Barrow Neurological Institute

Completed in 2004

Dr. Han does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Han and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Repair
  • Intracranial Vessel Angioplasty and Stenting
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic