Dr. Patrick Foye, MD

Dr. Patrick Foye, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Patrick Foye, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Newark, NJ and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School in 1992 and specializes in pain medicine.

90 Bergen St

Dr. Foye's Top Procedures and Conditions

Autonomic Disorders

Dr. Foye treats Autonomic Disorders more than 79% of his peers

Dr. Foye treats this condition more than 79% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Autonomic Dysreflexia

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Foye

Dr. Foye?
Dr. Foye's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Foye, MD
So grateful for Dr. Foye's treatment for coccyx pain. I flew to NJ (from SF) just to see him and all the arrangements at the hospital were done by his staff perfectly. He diagnosed my issues using his special X-ray techniques. At first, I was hesitant to get another x-ray but Dr. Foye took time out to explain to me the need for special imaging. I highly recommend going to Dr. Foye if you are suffering from tailbone pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
There was a lot of paperwork to fill out before getting an appointment such as filling out the forms and gathering up my prior records and MRI results but it was well worth it because the doctor really took the time to look over everything and he showed me the abnormality that has been causing my pain I can't believe the radiologist and my orthopedics doctor had missed it but he made it all so clear and my problem was just like I had read in a chapter in his book so finally I have a diagnosis
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
Dr. Foye is a wonderful doctor who really cares about his patients. He is thorough and compassionate. He is the definition of what a doctor should be. I would recommend him with no reservations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
Don't waste your time!!!!!!!! From the beginning, his staff has been difficult to work with. Dr. Foye is busy , not because he is a good Dr but because he is in front of Google pages. He and his staff are terrible. Just getting them to answer the phone is a nightmare. Once I was finally in the door, I watch a video that tells me I have hope and also tells me surgery is not the answer. I get the injections , only to find out 2 days later that my pain was back. He and his staff don't care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
A great visit! Dr Foye was very personable, thorough & a nice gu.. I was impressed by the attention and time he gave me. The initial visit took a long time (waiting for x-ray and radiologist report from hospital), however I was informed of the wait time for xray before arriving. Dr Foye and Simple were attentive & gave me as much time as needed. Having seen 8 doctors in the past 8 years for coccyx pain, this was by far the most thorough exam & knowledgeable doctor. Worth traveling for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
I flew from out of state to see Dr. Foye for chronic tailbone pain that was getting worse and worse, even lying on my back in bed was becoming painful. I'm so glad I did! Dr. Foye and his staff were wonderful in every way. Dr. Foye is patient and thorough in his explanations and treatment approach. His treatment gave me total relief that is still ongoing four months later. I recommend him very, very highly if you are suffering from tailbone pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
If you have Tailbone pain this is the Doctor to see. He uses unique images to find the cause of your pain. Once the x-rays have been taken he will take the time to listen to what you've been going through. He has more insight into finding the cause of this this problem than any Doctor I had previously seen by far. That insight in turn leads to more options available to end the pain. My coccyx pain was running my life and I suffered needlessly instead of making an appointment to see Doctor Foye.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
Dr. Foye is the best doctor I have ever met! I flew in from Canada to see him after 8 painful weeks of failed diagnosis and it was well worth the trip. Dr. Foye and his staff were kind, patient, professional and took the time with me to make sure all my questions were answered. He was able to give me a full diagnosis and injections the same day, it has only been 3 weeks but I already feel lots of improvement and plan on going back to see him again. I can't recommend him enough! Thank you Dr.Foye
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
I want to share how genuinely nice was to meet Dr. Foye and his staff and how my whole experience with him and his office was so accelerating. I felt happy and hopeful. It was so refreshing and comforting to have such warm and friendly experience in a professional and knowledgeable doctor’s office; to feel safe and secure, to have all our questions answered with such diligence, and each person even nicer than the next, treating us with respect and dignity. THANK YOU, Dr. Foye!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
It's been four weeks since I received my injection and I am pain free!! I had been suffering for two years and finally found Dr Foye. He is not only an excellent doctor, incredibly knowledgeable about tail bone pain, he's a caring and compassionate man. If you are on the fence about seeing him, wait no longer...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
Foye and interns spent more than enough time to ensure my treatment and understanding was complete. I was completely blown away by Dr. Foye as was my engineer son who witnessed everything. Between Monday and Tuesday he and his team worked on my tailbone case more than seven hours! Absolute excellence! Jack Wnuk Lapeer, MI
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
He and his Staff are amazing! He has been there throughout the process for my wife. Answering all our questions and concerns with care and empathy. I recommend Dr. Foye to anyone experiencing tailbone pain/discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
It is obvious Dr. Foye is passionate about treating and caring for patients with a widley misunderstood medical condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
AMAZING DOCTOR, so happy I was referred to him by two separate doctors. He is so knowledgeable and very patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?
What a blessing that Dr. Foye and his remedy are available for those of us suffering from tailbone pain! His entire staff was warm and friendly and he made my husband and myself feel assured of his expertise as well as at ease despite the anxiety we were experiencing about the whole thing. It took almost 2 full weeks before I felt relief and with each passing day after that point, the relief was just greater so that now I can say I am 95% better! I read about the pressure that some people expe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Foye, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Foye?

Insurance accepted

EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Foye treats patients.