Dr. Patrick Flaharty, MD

Dr. Patrick Flaharty, MD

Facial Cosmetic Surgery  |

Dr. Patrick Flaharty, MD is a facial cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Read his story

Azul Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa

13470 Parker Commons Blvd Ste 101

Fort Myers, FL 33912

• Accountable Health Plans of America
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthSmart
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Flaharty

See how frequently Dr. Flaharty performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blepharoplasty
Eyelid Surgery
Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)

Dr. Flaharty's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Flaharty's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Flaharty "At Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa, Dr. Patrick Flaharty and his staff offer many surgical and nonsurgical facial cosmetic procedures. As a board-certified ophthalmologist Dr. Flaharty performs facelifts, necklifts, eyelid surgery, Botox, dermal fillers and more. They offer appointments at two convenient locations in Fort Myers and Bonita Springs. Visit them online for a full list of available procedures. Professional Associations American Medical Association American Academy of Cosmetic surgery American Academy of Ophthalmology American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and ReconstructiveSurgeons European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and ReconstructiveSurgeons Florida Medical Society Lee County Medical Society Awards & Accolades 1992 Certificate of Merit Award - 78th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America 1991-1992 Mickey and Karen Taylor Fellowship in Oculo-facial Plastic Surgery University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 1990-1991 Fight for Sight - Prevent Blindness Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1988 Award for Outstanding Resident Research Project The Cataract Office Hours Monday through Friday: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm http://www.azulbeauty.com/"

• Facial Cosmetic Surgery

• Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Blindness
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Ectropion of Eyelid
  • Entropion
  • Eye Cancer
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Eyelid Spasm
  • Graves' Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Tear Duct Disorders

• Neuro Ophthalmology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Ophthalmic and Facial Plastic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Flaharty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Flaharty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Flaharty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Flaharty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Flaharty to family and friends
Dr. Flaharty's Performance
My experience was fantastic, no pain and I can see better! Before you could not see my eyelashes but now you can!
I can see a lot better than before the surgery, I should've had it done a long time ago.
Ptosis repair. my lids wanted to droop as the day went on, giving me a tired feeling and affecting my vision. now i see better and look better. i am extremely pleased with my results. you could not find a better doctor for eyelid surgery than Dr. Flaharty, a board certified ophthalmologist and cosmetic surgeon.
When looking for an experienced surgeon I did look around and after meeting Dr Flaharty I knew instantly that I found my surgeon. He is very good at explaining the procedures and a great bedside manor. I would highly recommend him to any and all looking to do some facial surgery. I am very happy with my outcome and as time passes I feel I will just be happier and happier. I am a fan and will continue with Azul for any further procedures and skin care. Thank you!
Amazing staff and experience! I am 6 days out from surgery and I already can see better! I am so happy that I choose Dr. Flaharty as my doctor!
I have complete confidence with Dr. Flaharty. I am very confident in his expertise and at very visit he knows what I need and I never over think anything that we proceed with.
I would recommend Dr Flaharty to anyone who wants to look and feel younger than their actual age, he is a stellar surgeon who has magical hands. I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you select Dr. Flaharty.
GREAT!!!!
treated on a personal one to one basis. Dr. listening very well to my questions and input Experience was thorough, pleasant with excellent results.
The entire experience from start to finish was outstanding. Every person I encountered was professional and caring. Deana and Kristi did a great job taking care of me and answering any questions or addressing any concerns that I had. Dr. Flaharty is truly at the top of his field!
the staff at Azul and St Marks Surgery center was extremely helpful and very professional, The surgery center gave excellent instructions for both pre and post operative needs. Nursing care was excellent. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
Dr. Flaharty is a great listener and very helpful throughout the whole surgical process!
My confidence has been improved since my visit and surgery.
Thank you for your commitment to making women look younger. As a boomer, when I was young, the "in thing" was to look older and in doing so, I managed to ruin my skin. After years of feeling self conscious, I considered cosmetic surgery and I have never been happier with my appearance. People are amazed at my age and I love every minute. You & your staff helped me become comfortable in my skin. The professionalism and caring of you & your staff are without doubt, the best...
i had dreamt of having cosmetic surgery but had never envisioned myself as someone who, in reality, would ever have it done. It seemed more for the "ladies of leisure" or the "rich and famous," those who rarely found themselves in the grocery store or tidying up their own homes. Not so! It is for anyone who wants to "look" as young as they "feel." Dr. Flaherty and his staff are THE BEST! i felt safe and in the best of hands. They "held my hand" throughout the entire exper...
As a college-graduation present to myself, I decided to have some facial rejuvenation. I knew that I would soon be competing for entry-level positions against younger people, and I did not want to be perceived as tired. After researching doctors, I chose Dr. Flaharty, and I am so happy I did. My results are amazing! I look fresher and more youthful without looking fake. The entire staff is fantastic. Thank you Dr. Flaharty for everything.
Dr. Flaharty and his staff were amazing. They answered all of my questions and concerns and were very patient with me. He was always on time and I never felt rushed when I was meeting with him. A very positive experience. I am extremely pleased with the results!!
I get all of my procedures done here at Azul. Lisa does my Coolsculpting and Britten does all of my facial injections. They are very knowledgeable in the products and will give the best advice to make sure your procedures turn out exactly as you want them too. I have to say I was a bit skeptical with the Coolsculpting but it is by far the best procedure out there to get rid of unwanted fat. I love it!
Dr. Flaharty and staff are wonderful, I could not be more happy! I feel like I am 40 again. I wish that I had done this sooner! I am very pleased with the results.... less than 24 hours after surgery!
Lisa is a gem! She's passionate, thoughtful and caring in her work. Lisa even went out of her way to come to the FM office - on her day off - closer to where I live (Cape Coral). I had my inner and outer thighs done and look forward to seeing the results given her wealth of knowledge with the treatment and expertise. Thank you, Lisa!
Love the ladies at Azul as well as Dr Flaharty Never have i left here unsatisfied or felt like i didnt get all my questions answered. i have recommended Azul to my family and friends and would highly recommend them to you.
Just had my first Cool Advantage treatment with Lisa at Azul. What a wonderful experience! I had absolutely no pain and much faster than the original Cool Sculpting. This could become a habit. Thank You Lisa !!!
Been thinking about having surgery for a while but not sure because I am under the age of 40. After meeting with Dr. Flaharty, I was assured that this was the right procedure to have done. Very happy with results! I am a career mom so did not want to be out of work or have surgery having an impact my home life.
every time visit to his office i feel welcomed his stuff is the most friendly the make me welcome and i leave his office happy every time
I am delighted with my experience with Dr Flaharty. I look better and most importantly I can see better because it has opened up my eyes. The procedure was easy and the followup great
I love coming into the office to see him for check-ups, I always feel like family. After I lost my husband, my face showed my grief and I made the decision to see Dr. Flaharty. I had face-lift and the results were incredible! I had no pain and the recovery was remarkable. I love the staff and it almost feels like home.
From day one after having my first visit, everything went smoothley. I knew exactly what was planned and what I needed to do. The entire staff were more than helpful. The very next day after my surgery the doctor himself called me to see how I was doing. It has been actually a interesting experience one of which I had been apprehensive about but when I look back it was nothing and thats because of the doctor and the great staff. Anyone who reads this and are not sure th...
I am writing 17 days after my surgery. What a positive experience! The results are beyond my expectations. Dr Flaharty and his staff are terrific. The pre op sessions and written material provided me with everything i needed to understand all aspects of the surgery. There were no surprises as a result. The staff's communication were clear and plentiful. The results of the surgery were obviously good after the first week. I highly recommend Dr Flaharty.
After looking online I attended one of Dr. Flaharty's informative seminars, and decided he was the physician for me due to his skillful experience. I have never felt pressured to have any procedures. Staff is terrific!
Very Positive
It was easy and results were wonderful.
Dr. Pat and his staff met all of my expectations. I would recommend Dr. Pat and his staff.
Excellent
Very happy with results Will return for Ultherapy.
lisa and diana fabulous, your very fortunate to have them represent your practice
very informative
Lisa is wonderful!!!
Lisa was amazing, she educated me on my skin type and advised me on how to achieve the results i'm looking for with the Azul products that work for my face. She is the best!
I felt my experience with Dr. Flaharty was excellent. He really made me feel comfortable - and calmed my nerves. As well, his staff couldn't have been better!
Highly recommwnd
This was a wonderful experience and I would recommend you to everyone.
My whole experience was very professional and wonderful.
I have been so impressed with Dr. Flaharty and the staff here at Azul. I had been wanting to do the eye lid lift for so long, and finally did it. It was a breeze. The healing process was so fast. The staff at St. Marks was wonderful as well. Can't wait for my next procedure.
Came in for facial - Lisa was so gentle and provided me with great products! Thanks for your help.
What I expected to be a major event was simple and painless. Dr. Flaharty and his staff were amazing and professional.
Very Satisfied!
Very professional from the receptionist clear through the process at St. Marks and follow up. Thanks for the personal phonecall!
Anytime you have surgery it is a little nerve wrecking, the staff and doctor put me at ease.
Wonderful!
Saw Lisa for a hydrafacial - my face felt so clean and fresh after. She also taught me about my skin type & products!
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Flaharty, MD?

Visit Dr. Flaharty

Dr. Flaharty accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Accountable Health Plans of America
    Aetna PPO
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthSmart