Dr. Patrick A. Ellis, MD

Dr. Patrick A. Ellis, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 44 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ellis specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Brownsville, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Ellis? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ellis' Experience

81Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ellis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ellis

Dr. Ellis accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ellis has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Ellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ellis to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ellis
Dr. Ellis' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (22)
in Brownsville, TX |
In my first app. he was in a hurry (red flag). I'm having a very difficult pregnancy and all I got from him was prenatal vitamins. I have colitis, hypoglycemia, mioma in uterus, hypotension, and scoliosis. I had a seizure 4 days before I went to him and he didn't care. Even the Er dr was more concerned than Ellis. His staff will make you pay for otc meds even if you have Medicaid. I would never recommend him to a family member, he is nice but nice won't help my conditions nor my baby and I.
in Brownsville, Tx |
This is my 1st pregnancy & after 3 appointments I left w/ZERO new information, other than the gender of my baby. They took blood and urine samples which were never mentioned. I never spent more than 10 mins w/Ellis, who never once asked if I had questions or gave me any info. Our last appointment he was getting up to leave and my husband tried to ask about what I can/can’t eat & his inaccurate/lackluster response was "anything she wants.” We felt like he couldn’t care less about us or our baby.
in Brownsville, TX |
I love him. I love that he is always on time and I never have to wait. He remembers my husbands name which i know isn't something big but the little things count. His staff is also really nice and they always ask how I'm doing and if I am feeling better.
in Brownsville |
Dr Ellis has way too many patients. He is not available a lot of the time. He is always rushed and does not provide very good prenatal care. I switched doctors at 38 weeks after he missed four of my appointments in a row.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick A. Ellis, MD?
Are you Dr. Ellis?

Compare Dr. Ellis

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.