Dr. Patrick Diesfeld, MD

Dr. Patrick Diesfeld, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Patrick Diesfeld, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Ventura, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from SUNY Buffalo & Affil Hosps in 1981 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

168 N Brent St Ste 407

Ventura, CA 93003

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Delta Health System

Learn about Dr. Diesfeld

See how frequently Dr. Diesfeld performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Gestational Diabetes
Pregnancy-Related Disorders

Dr. Diesfeld's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Diesfeld's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Diesfeld "A reputation for advanced, personalized care "I've been in Ventura since 1985 and have earned the trust of women from all walks of life. I think I've come to be known just as much for my personalized care as for the advanced women's medicine I provide. That's exactly the way it should be." Dr. Diesfeld's credentials and interests: BOARD CERTIFIED: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology FELLOW: American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists MD: State University of New York, Buffalo, NY RESIDENCY & INTERNSHIP: Los Angeles County–USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA RESIDENCY DIRECTOR ASSISTANT: UCLA Medical Center Ventura Campus Ob/Gyn Training Program, Los Angeles, CA MEMBER: International Society of Gynecologic Endoscopy, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, American Urogynecologic Society, American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, American Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers, American Medical Association, California Medical Association, Ventura County Medical Society INTERESTS: Dr. Diesfeld's leisure-time interests include saltwater fishing, boating and snow skiing with his wife, Dr. Estela Diesfeld, and their twins. He also confesses to a weakness for large-finned '60s convertibles from Detroit. For individualized OB/GYN care in Ventura, Camarillo and Oxnard, California, call Women's Health Partnership Medical Group today at (805) 648-2717."

This content was provided by Dr. Diesfeld "Drs. Diesfeld, Pattamakom, and midwife Roseann Tibbs have assembled this unique, highly-trained team to provide INDIVIDUAL CARE in a BOUTIQUE manner.

We are not a mega group, nor do we wish to deliver every baby in Ventura County.

Rather, our small group provides highly-individual care for the patient.  We are unusual in that we strive to deliver our own patients, 24/7.  We are not in a large call group!

We also are unique in having a full-time dedicated midwife, Roseann, available to care for you, throughout your pregnancy and delivery.

We have on-site ultrasound, and enjoy immediate proximity to the hospital.

We invite you to join the thirty thousand plus patients who have enjoyed their obstetric experience with us.  "We want you to feel at home here, to know that you can count on us and that we care about you and your health. Treating you with kindness, respect and compassion is the philosophy our team lives by every day.""

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Acessa™ Procedure
  • Birth Control
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Vulvectomy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Colgate University Hamilton New York
  • Recertifed By American Board Of Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Other Education | Completed 2016
  • Ventura County Medical Society
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Diesfeld has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Diesfeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diesfeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Diesfeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diesfeld to family and friends
3.8
based on 17 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Diesfeld's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I have been a patient for over 24 years. Dr. Diesfeld and staff are very helpful. I only have great things to say!
I wish the stars went to 100!!! That is how I feel about Dr. Patrick Diesfeld ! He is amazing. He answers all my questions and empathized with me. I was a difficult patient and he took the time and explained everything clearly. He listened to my concerns and helped make me have a successful...more
Dr. Diesfeld became my specialist back in the days. I had ectopic pregnancy which took my Dr along time. My symptoms where never like a ectopic pregnancy. Which through my Dr and others off. My DR had called Dr D. in to look over me and bam I was in the hospital. I have had Dr D. since the 80's...more
The staff is courteous, the Dr. is amazingly patient and kind. He never seemed rushed and answered all of my questions (I had a lot) very patiently. I felt completely informed and very comfortable with him.

Are you Dr. Diesfeld?