Dr. Patrick Devanny, MD

Dr. Patrick Devanny, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Patrick Devanny, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Devanny is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

2960 N Circle Dr

Colorado Springs, CO 80909

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Devanny

See how frequently Dr. Devanny performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
Fracture Care

Dr. Devanny's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Devanny "Incline Orthopaedics is dedicated to comprehensive, specialized and exceptional patient care. Our subspecialized physicians treat sports injuries, hand and arm injuries, foot and ankle problems, back and neck pain, hip and knee conditions and arthritis. Our onsite services include X-ray, MRI, orthotics and prosthetics, physical and occupational therapy and outpatient surgery. Furthermore, our evening and Saturday hours allow same day appointments for your urgent orthopedic needs."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Injury
  • Hand Pain
  • Hip Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Elbow Replacement
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Excision of Metacarpal and Carpal
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hand Tendon Repair
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Notre Dame
  • Fletcher Allen U Vt
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Drexel University College Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Devanny has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Devanny does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Devanny and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Devanny's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Devanny to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Devanny's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I am very impressed with Dr. Devanny. He helped my son with his badly broken arm and did so much work when it initially happened that he did not require surgery. He is awesome and is a real caring human.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. DeVanny is a wonderful who did a magnificent job on my hand. I would highly recommend him to others. Great guy!
Colorado Springs, CO |
Met with Dr. Devanny for a 2nd opinion on a thumb problem. Didn't take xrays as I had had them done at a prior Dr. appt in a different office and said he didn't need them. Sat with him for maybe 5 minutes while he examined my thumb and said I'd need surgery. He charged my insurance company $792 for this 5 minute meeting and also charged me an additional $108 for an xray that he didn't take. Still trying to resolve this months later. Way too expensive and not worth it. Just say no.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Very expensive and probably like to perform surgeries where not necessary. Charged 850 to the insurance for an initial visit. Recommended surgery without any backup (MRI or Xray). I visited another doctor and his diagnosis was completely different (no surgery necessary) and his charges were only 270.
in Pueblo, CO |
I saw Dr. Devanny back in 2011 when I was referred to him because of arm/hand pain. After an MRI, several visits and cortisone shot(s), I specifically asked him to check my neck, he said there was no need because there was nothing "physically" wrong with me. Shortly after that I saw my PCP who ordered an MRI of my neck and found 2 disks embedded into my spinal cord. I had a double spinal fusion 1 week later. Dr. Devanny does NOT listen. Worst Dr. ever!
in Woodland Park, CO |
Dr. Devaney's staff is friendly compassionate and great to deal with. The doctor himself is friendly, on time for appointments, and also has a great bedside manner. I hope that I never need his services again but should I ever find myself in a situation where I could use them, I look forward to interacting with him again.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had wrist surgery yesterday. I was pretty nervous but during pre op, Dr. Devanny systematically explained the process (once again) and allayed my concerns. I surgery went very well and now, a day later, I am typing this note pain free and have not had to take any pain killers. Dr. Devanny is very personable and professional. I am very happy that my general practitioner recommended him. Great care and great performance.
Competent and caring
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Highly recommend. Did surgery on my broken wrist. Professional, compassionate, kind. Office staff was also wonderful.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
My husband Robert R. had been in wrist pain for 3 years and had surgery's from 2 other surgeons and they could not find the problem. Dr. Patrick Devanny operated on my husband yesterday and today, after Dr. Devanny removed the inflammation from the tendons and wrist joint he is finally free of pain. Dr. Devanny is the finest surgeon in the world and diagnosed and repaired the injury that 2 other surgeons located in Colorado Springs could not find. He is an amazing surgeon!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
If you leave a negative review, please have integrity enough to leave your name, and not hide behind anonymous. You obviously are afraid or a fraud.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
There are much better options for surgeons in Colorado Springs. I would not recommend Dr. Devanny at all. If you did see him, get a second opinion.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
To the point. Did a good job the first time and didn't need to return to the office. New office is much improved from the old office
in Canon City, CO |
Several surgeries for a fracture than did not heal, due to metabolic problems not care, and two nerve release procedures. Still have some problems, but much better and I think I got excellent care. Not every problem that comes in a Doctors office can be fixed 100%, but I am a lot better and I was treated with care and compassion
Colorado Springs, CO |
Thoughtful and thorough .
Two years after surgery to repair trigger thumb I still have no feeling inhaling the sides of my thumb. When trying to discuss this issue with Dr Devanny, he got very defensive. He recanted my hand for another 6 weeks which made no difference at all. My surgery appointment also was rescheduled 2 times by the office, which seems very strange, that family/personal issues on Dr part would cause two surgery cancelation and rescheduling. Something fishy was going on.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Devanny, MD?
Are you Dr. Devanny?

See our Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist at Penrose-St. Francis Health Services

Visit Dr. Devanny