Dr. Patrick Denton, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Patrick Denton, MD
Dr. Patrick Denton, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Florence, SC. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Denton is affiliated with Carolinas Hospital System, McLeod Medical Center - Dillon, Williamsburg Regional Hospital and McLeod Health - McLeod Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Denton's Experience

See how Dr. Denton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Denton

Dr. Denton accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Denton is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Denton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Denton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Denton to family and friends
Dr. Denton's Performance
in Bennettsville S.C 29512 |
I would highly recommend Doctor Denton. He did what he said he would do, help me with my knee pain. He explained every thing that he was going to do. Answered all my many questions.I felt like I could trust him. He always met me with a big smile and hand shake .He took excellent care of me. When I need my other knee replacement done , he will be the Doctor I will go back to.The staff there treated me and my wife with dignity and respect. They were very friendly and helpful.
Was referred to Dr. Denton because of my injury. Not an athlete. Was very scared because I did not know what to expect. But when he walked in, he was very pleasant and with a smile. I very please with the out come of my visit. THANKS.
in Lamar, SC |
I think that Dr. Denton is the best for what I needed and I will go back to him.
in Florence, SC |
My experience with Denton was really good. He is the greatest I've seen so far. Even his staff was kind and wonderful.
in Effingham, SC |
Dr. Denton repaired my right shoulder ten years ago (2006) and it is still in great shape. He repaired my left shoulder in May 2016. I am still in the recovery process and doing very well at this time. Therapy and healing are right on track. His staff is very nice, wonderful to work with and there to help if you need them. The therapy staff are also great.
in Lumberton, NC |
The Best! I trust Dr.Denton with my life.There's not enough words to describe he and his staff. They are an exceptional team. They treat you as family and very easy to talk to. Dr. Denton is the best anywhere and a valuable asset. I rate him the highest there is.
in Scranton,SC |
Dr. Denton did my shoulder surgery and was great through out the process. Wonderful doctor and would recommend him to anyone.
Darlington, SC |
The information Dr. Denton provided about the procedure and recovery that would be necessary, was very informative.
in Scranton, SC |
Great Dr. he did a great job on my shoulder. Thanks Dr. Denton
in Johnsonville ,sc |
Early rounds, friendly demeanor, great work ethic. Well respected my the nurses in the hospital system. He has a good understanding that we're not all the same and I respect that.
in Florence, SC |
I WAS SO HAPPY WITH HIM. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS WONDERFUL, AND I HAD A VERY BAD ROTATOR CUFF INJURY AND HE WAS ABLE TO FIX ME! I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.
in Hartsville, SC |
My family has known Dr.Denton for some 12 years or so. He is very caring and we have received great help from him. His staff is great.
in Lamar, SC |
Excellent in all respects. Great bedside manner. Would absolutely recommend to anyone contemplating shoulder replacement surgery.
in Florence, SC |
I have seen Dr Denton for a significant shoulder problem. He diagnosed my problem immediately. Unfortunately, it required surgery. The outpatient surgery went great and now I am fully recovered and back to playing golf again. Thanks to Dr Denton I got my swing back.
in Darlington S C |
Dr. Denton was excellent in every way his staff was great and my arm is doing great Could not have been a better experience in a hospital
in Pamplico, SC |
Dr. Denton seems genuinely concerned about what you are going through (pain, discomfort, etc.). He listens and explains. He did surgery on my left shoulder and now I am seeing him for my right shoulder.
in Florence, SC |
my experience with Dr Denton is that he is a first class surgeon and a good communicator. occasionally the time spent with the doctor and discussing the particular issue at hand can be impacted by the operations of the overall medical practice there - the crowded facilities, and perhaps also the business model participating in so many managed insurance plans. I expect that might be as frustrating to the doctor as it is the patient
in Novi, MI |
Dr Denton did rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder 5 years ago. The results were amazing and all my pain as relieved. I saw my recovery and results were much better than other patients I saw in therapy following surgery who had used other surgeons. This year I needed surgery on my right rotator cuff, even though I was living in Michigan I returned to Dr Denton in Florence, SC. My therapists complimented his protocol stating how clear it was, and wished all doctors were that well stated.
in Micco, FL |
I was having terrible arthritis in my big toes. Another doctor had recommended surgery fusing my big toes. I did not like that idea so I sought a second opinion. Dr. Denton suggested trying injections to see if that would improve my situation. The results were amazing. I now can walk without pain by having injections every 6 months. I cannot thank Dr Denton enough for keeping me from fusing my toes! He was very thorough in all his explanations and I found himvery friendly and approachable.
in Florence, SC |
Dr. Denton is extremely smart, he has a fantastic bedside manner.
Florence, SC |
I am very confused by some of the reviews I have seen on this site. Dr. Denton was not only very concerned about my health needs but also about me as a person. He was completely thorough in explaining my options and trying a non-surgical approach to my hand/thumb pain before recommending surgery. Thanks to Dr. Denton, a simple injection cured me. I trust him and would recommend him to anyone in the Florence, South Carolina region. He was recommended by my friends and they were also happy.
in Columbia, SC |
Under that friendly smile is a not very caring doctor. Had wise remarks to every concern I expressed to him. Doesn't seem knowledgeable.
in Columbia, SC |
He is friendly, but not very thorough at all. He hardly answered any of my questions, responding with maybe to every single question I asked. He also didn't do the necessary tests that I felt were necessary for discovering the issue I was having (I am a med student, so I am aware of the tests needed). Very rushed, didn't seem to care much about any of my concerns, and was not thorough at all.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Denton, MD?
Are you Dr. Denton?

Compare Dr. Denton

Dr. Denton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Denton has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Denton's Board Certifications

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

In University School Of Med
    University Of Wi Hospital And Cli

Dr. Denton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Denton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine