Dr. Patrick Capri, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Capri

Carrollwood Internal Medicine

14003 N Dale Mabry Hwy Ste A Tampa, FL 33618

Dr. Patrick Capri, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina in 1980 and specializes in internal medicine, functional medicine, and more.

Dr. Capri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Capri

2.7

Dr. Capri?
Dr. Capri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Capri, MD
This doctor charged 225% of the fee for additional test results that I had ordered on my own - after charging me $100 just to tell me that - then wanted another $100 to review results. Then his staff informed me that if I had ordered test on my own, he would of not reviewed them when I complained about the excessive fee - clearly contrasting my visit. NOT IN IT TO HELP PATIENTS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Capri, MD?
Completely inappropriate comments when I expressed anxiety concerns, telling me I'm too young for that, I don't look like I've been abused and his comments got worse. Dr. Capri is living in a dated world of medicine he clearly showed me as a new patient he doesn't care. When asked to recommend a gynecologist his comment was to ask the girls in the front as that seems like a girl problem. He made me feel completely uncomfortable during the whole time of sitting in the room with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Capri, MD?
Dr Capri and son were nice and competent enough but he will no longer be my primary care doctor and I will no longer see Dr Capri Jr for acupuncture because of the extremely rude front desk named Shelly. People have bad days but on 3 different occasions she was rude to me and to the other patients around. I cannot believe she still has a job with that attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Capri, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Capri for over 20 years and have been well pleased with my care over all that time. He is patient and takes the time to thoroughly explain matters concerning my health but most of all he listens. When something comes up he checks my chart thoroughly before making a recommendation as to how we should move forward. His staff treats you like family, they are very warm and friendly. Sometimes I have to wait a bit but I know Dr. Capri is going to give me the best care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Capri, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Capri for about 20 years. Dr. Capri is so knowledgable about your whole person and is amazingly instructive. I literally take paper to take notes on what I learn...he talks to you. No matter what you go in for, your body works as a whole and organs/tissue interact. The reason for the wait time is that he is 'talking' to patients; helping them become keepers of their own health. BUT, he is also going to talk to YOU, so the wait is so worth it .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Capri, MD?
0. I had thyroid cancer surgery three years ago, a month ago I consulted with Dr. Capri because I felt two lumps in my throat. He dismissed me without further examination or diagnostic tests, saying it was probably just scar tissue, not to press the issue "It's nothing, or is it that you WANT cancer?". Well, I asked for a second opinion, and I have not one but two malignant carcinomas: I have cancer. He didn't want to test me and dismissed my medical history. This man could have cost me my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Capri, MD?
He isn't a pill pusher like every other doctor I've been to about stomach problems I've had my whole life. He actually gets down to the root of the problem and is helping me feel SOOO much better. I'm so glad I found him. He's the best doctor I've ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Capri, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Capri?

• Alternative Care

1981
1980
1979

Dr. Capri accepts

Dr. Capri accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Coventry Health Care
Wellpath Preferred PPO
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Employer Group Open Access HMO
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Employer Group PPO
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Capri treats your condition or procedure