Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Blohm

Georgia Center Reproductive Medical

5354 Reynolds St Ste 510 Savannah, GA 31405

Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Savannah, GA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 1988 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Blohm accepts

Dr. Blohm accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Blohm treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Blohm's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blohm

3.4

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Blohm?
Dr. Blohm's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD
Dr Blohm is incredibly dedicated to his job. He is so well versed in every aspect of every process. He was very involved and easy to contact if I ever had an issue or question. My son is turning 4 in January and I am forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD?
Dr. Blohm was my doctor in Jacksonville Florida. He is a wonderful man and doctor. He prays for his patients and does EVERYTHING he can possibly do to help God’s will be done! I have two beautiful healthy boys (18 &24). Dr. Blohm was my doctor for the 2nd pregnancy. Thank you Dr. Blohm. ?? God Bless your work and you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD?
Dr. Blohm is excellent at his practice. He is straight to the point and tells it like it is. My husband and I appreciated that. His knowledge and his skill is what brought us to his practice. I am happy we choice him to help start our family. If you are looking for a dr to not beat around the bush and give you his best honest advice I would suggest him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD?
Dr. Blohm is a fantastic guy! He’s direct, which some people don’t like... but I appreciate that he’s not going to beat around the bush (pun intended).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD?
Dr. Blohm is an extremely kind, caring, and talented doctor. I went all the way to Charleston at first because I had heard negative things about his bedside manner. I am so grateful that I gave him a try - I now have beautiful twins! It goes without saying that he has excellent results. I also want to stress what a kind person he is. Yes, he is somewhat awkward and extremely honest, which considering the subject matter can be painful at times. I just can't say enough good things about him!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD?
Not a single day passes by that I do not think of Dr. Blohm. I struggled with infertility for over 3 years and finally after infertility God blessed with triplets. This was almost 11 years ago. I remain forever grateful for his expertise and bluntness throughout the entire experience. Dr. Blohm deserves more than 5 stars in my book.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD?
Great doctor! He is very knowledgable and knows what he is doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD?
Amazing dr! We are so blessed to have worked with him last year. Very honest, caring and kind. Many do not understand his straight forward attitude, but we appreciated it due to never having false hope or confusion. One of the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Blohm, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Blohm?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility