Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD

Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD

Age Management Medicine  ·

Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD is an age management medicine specialist in Los Gatos, CA and has been practicing for 37 years. He specializes in age management medicine and dermatology.Read his story

Patrick Bitter Jr, MD - Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology

14651 S Bascom Ave Ste 200

Los Gatos, CA 95032

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Bitter Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bitter Jr treats this condition more than 69% of his peers

Dr. Bitter Jr's conditions and procedures:

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Candidiasis of Skin and Nails
  • Dermatitis
  • Dermatitis Due to Drugs
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Skin Infections
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Warts
  • Wound Repair

Patrick Bitter, Jr., M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in non-surgical treatments to improve skin health and delay aging and anti-aging medicine. He is the founder of Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology and maintains medical practices i...

• Age Management Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bitter Jr

Dr. Bitter Jr?
Dr. Bitter Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD
I have been a patient of Dr. Bitter for over 17 years. My entire family goes to him. I used to have cystic acne and my skin was becoming scarred. When I saw him he recommended that I start on a medication which took care of the acne. After that he started to tackle the scarring that had taken place. We did photofacial laser treatments and he even used a filler to even out some of the depressions on my skin. In less than a year i started to get compliments about my skin. I...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Dr. Bitter is very well respected for obvious reasons. First, he is a good communicator. Second, his treatments work. I came to remove the sun spots on my face and after 3 treatments they have definitely improved and my complexion is much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Dr Bitter and Carrie are the best they always do an amazing job I love the fotofacials there the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
I just had my third Fotofacial from Dr. Patrick Bitter in 10 years. Turning 65 this year and am thrilled with the results. The redness is gone!! Fotofacial is the only treatment that lasts The staff is helpful and Dr Bitter goes the extra mile for his clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Love the treatments and staff at Dr. Bitter's office! The hydrafacials with Aesthetian Julie are also wonderful! Highlly recommend to all my friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Dr Bitter spends time, has a great bedside manner, is friendly and most importantly, he gets great results. He has addressed everything dermatological for me, from cosmetic to serious health issues. Having done surgery on my numerous times and several difference places, I can't tell where any of them were in the first place! The doctor gets my highest recommendation, and my wife has an even higher viewpoint on Dr Bitter!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
From the first experience with Dr. Bitter and his office I knew I was in good hands. Amazing doctor and staff. Always helpful and willing to answer any questions I have regarding any treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Dr. Biter is a very caring, listening and thoughtful and to the point. Highly recommend! 5 Stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Dr. Bitter's team was excellent. They provide a friendly and comfortable environment. Just from my first treatment, I can already see amazing results. Dr. Bitter has enormous experience and it shows! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Dr. Bitter is very intelligent and knows exactly what he's doing and why he's doing it. His treatments are well executed and he will often chat with you which makes the procedures more comfortable. Easy to talk to and kind. Only issue (and fairly minor) is the occasional long waits to be checked on, can be up to 60 minutes from experience. Overall, does a great job and is worth the wait and travel for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Doctor Bitter is excellent ! He is passionate about the work he does. His fotofacial has cured my hormonal acne with one treatment. The fillers he used make me look fresher and younger in a very natural way. My skin looks and feels great.
excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
the experience at this practice is always kind hearted , informative , collegiality comfortable , and amazingly effective at helping the appearance of health and vigor and amazingly subtracting a few years of perceived age . 6 stars !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Bitter regularly for a bit now and my skin has seen tremendous improvements! Seeing him consistently has ensured that my skin stays clear and healthy! No more hiding behind makeup - my skin is in the best condition yet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
my experience with Dr. Bitter and staff has been amazing! my lower abdomen was my problem area, and after 4 cycles of cool sculpting - I now have all the confidence in the world! thank you Dr. Bitter and staff! you all are truly a dream team! thank you for taking the time to listen to my concerns and for following up with my results post treatment. I have confidently referred many of my friends and family to Dr. Bitter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Dr Bitter is an amazing dermatologist. After visiting my Rosacea is gone, my skin is clear and people tell me I look years younger! Dr. Bitter really listens to what your concerns are and takes time to explain the process and makes sure you are happy! I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
so results after just one facial!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Dr. Bitter and his staff are so knowledgeable, kind, and take the time needed to answer any and all of my questions. All my treatments have been explained thoroughly and if I've ever been concerned or felt uneasy, that has quickly gone away with a prompt response and reassurance. Dr. Bitter and his staff are amazing and because of that and how great I feel and look when I leave, I have referred several friends to see him and everyone one of them has had a great experience as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
If anyone says that I look younger than I am, it is 100% due to the expertise, experience and treatments of Dr. Bitter and his wonderful staff. The staff have always been patient with me, answered questions and provided me with recommendations to sustain my treatments from office visit to office visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr, MD?
Very professional and esp personable service/treatment...by Dr. Bitter and all his staff!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bitter Jr?

Insurance accepted