Anesthesiology  |
Male
Dr. Patrick Annello, MD
Dr. Patrick Annello, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Roslyn, NY. He has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Annello is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital Roslyn.

100 Port Washington Blvd

Roslyn, NY 11576

Dr. Patrick Annello, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Annello

Dr. Annello's Experience

Dr. Annello's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Annello has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Annello does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Annello and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Annello's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Annello to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Annello's Performance
in Glen Cove, NY |
I am a retired nurse. I have been seeing Dr Annello for the past 2 years. I highly recommend him. He takes his time with me, answers all my questions, and provides excellent care. He is cautionary with medications. He is a physician that really cares about his patients.
in Sea Cliff, NY |
His reputation preceding him, I visited Dr Annello with the hope of alleviating the severe chronic pain from a rare connective tissue disorder. In short order he concurred with the diagnosis and along with medication suggested several Life style changes that greatly helped the pain issues I had. I would strongly recommend Dr Annello not only for his skill, but for something increasingly rare in practitioners today...his ability to listen!
in Cambria Heights , NY |
Dr. Annello, is the first and only physician who diagnosed and addressed my pain from some herniated discs in my lower back and neck. I could barely get out of bed due to excruciating pain in my back, legs and feet. He recommended many treatment modalities and slowly helped me stand up and walk again without falling down after 4-5 steps. In short he and his staff gave me my life back so now I can get up and even take short walks. Thank you Dr. Annello.
in Wantagh, NY |
Dr. Patrick Annello is synonymous with excellence!!!!! I am so lucky that I found him! He's everything you would want in a doctor.........talented, thorough, kind and compassionate. He even gives his patients his cell number, should we need to speak to him after office hours! I highly recommend him!!!
in Port Washington, NY |
Dr. Annello is an absolute throwback to how professional, caring, and compassionate doctors used to be. Wonderful man, wonderful doctor.
in Fresh Meadows, NY |
Love this Doctor ! Saw my 90 year old father on an emergency basis - spent time to reassure him that his pain can be controlled, and listened to my fathers life story ! He treated him and had the hospital call to follow up on his condition. Dr Anello is what every doctor should be - no arrogance, no attitude, professional, caring, charismatic, and knowledgebale.
in Roslyn, NY |
Dr. Annello is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors I have ever met. He is smart, sensitive and genuinely wants to help people. He spends plenty of time with his patients. At times, this puts him behind on his schedule. It is worth waiting every second to see him.
in New Jersery |
4/2/2016.....I have been seeing Dr Annello for years.....never met a caring Dr such as Dr Annelo. He also been taking care of my brother....and he can be a handful ....and I move out of NY....2 1/2 hours away and make that trip every 2 months to see Dr Annello......what Dr do you know gives out his personal cell number for emergency. If there is one bad review out there....then the person proberly going to him for the wrong reason.....
in Northport, NY |
Dr Annello is a fantastic caring kind doctor who I am thankful I found as he sincerely cares about his patients and does all he can to help them with their pain issues. I did read a sour comment about him and must correct that persons view as I have been going to this doctor for years as have other members of my family and only have high marks for him. He is smart , has a good heart and clearly is one of the best out there. If you need help with pain go see this Doctor
in Huntington, NY |
Dr. Annello is one of a kind!! Very rarely do you find doctors today that will go above and beyond to sit and explain to you the options you have and really help you understand your condition. When you are in his office you are never rushed and you can be assured he will always take his time to answer all your questions and make sure you are at ease. Can't praise this doctor enough!!
Manhasset, NY |
Rude, disrespectful, Dismissive. Dr Annello may be quite good with his needles and injections but his face-time is very poor.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Annello, MD?
Are you Dr. Annello?

Visit Dr. Annello

Dr. Annello accepts 5 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO