Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Angelos

Surgery Center Of Charleston

1849 Savage Rd Charleston, SC 29407

Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Charleston, SC and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med in 2006 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Angelos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Angelos

3.9

Dr. Angelos?
Dr. Angelos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD
When I went to see Dr. Angelos, he could tell that I was uneasy about the procedure, but he made me feel very relaxed. He explained the whole procedure to me and helped me to understand. After the surgery he did a follow-up to Check on how I was doing. I felt very comfortable with him through the whole process. His staff was very kind and helpful to me, plus checking on me afterwards. I would definitely go back to see him and I would recommend him to others asking.
This is great to hear, thank you so much for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD?
I had a Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Angelos the first week of May after considering it for quite sometime. I was extremely impressed not just by how knowledgeable he was, but also by how well he was able to explain the procedure and the intended outcome in a way that I could understand. I appreciated how kind his office staff were as well as at the surgery center. I genuinely felt cared for every step of the way. I also had the best experience waking up from anesthesia that I have ever had, which I appreciated greatly since I have a small child that slows down for nothing. Dr. Angelos called me that night to see how I was doing and ensure that I did not have any other questions, and the staff followed up with me the next day. The results have been fantastic! My nose looks natural but softer, the valve collapse is repaired. Most people comment wondering if I have changed my hair or my makeup and the only person to notice immediately was my mom!
Thank you so much for your review and your kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD?
I would never recommend Dr Angelos to anyone.
Hi there, I am sorry to see your feedback for Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD?
Did a good job fixing the internal issues in my nose but did NOT fix the external issues even though we discussed and agreed on a plan multiple times. My nose came out looking awful cosmetically. Way worse than it did when I went in. There's also cartilage poking out of the side of my nose that I can push back into place only for it to pop out again. He just shrugged it off. The tip of my nose is now rounded and PINCHED. Went to see another surgeon and he had negative things to say about nose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD?
Dr.Angelos is amazing! I couldn't be happier with my results. I will continue to see him. Super friendly and very easy to talk to. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD?
Dr. Angelos is incredibly talented. My surgery was a huge success after needing several things done to my nose from a bad fall. I broke my nose and had visible cuts and gashes. I had caused all types of damage to bone and cartilage. I was humbled when Dr. Angelos called me personally after my surgery. He is a very nice man and an incredible doctor, both impressive with his skills and how he personally interacts with patients. His staff is also professional and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD?
I hate to give him a 1 star but because of the staff at Charleston ENT I have to. I took my son for a consult for ostoplasty/tubes. Angelos told me he was going to send pictures/write a narrative for the ins co to send back a predetermination. I've called three times to find out the status and never got a call back. Staff is lazy and unprofessional. More happened but theirs not enough room to finish what I wanted to say about the issues I've had with his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD?
Dr. Angelos was my son's doctor to put in tubes after several ear infections. Dr. Angelos was very patient and answered all of our questions to my satisfaction. The surgery was very efficient and my son was only under then anesthesia for 7 minutes. Dr. Angelos also followed up later that night which we really appreciated
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Angelos, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Angelos?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
University Of South Carolina Honors College
2006

Dr. Angelos accepts

Dr. Angelos accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO