Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO

Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO

Infectious Disease Medicine  ·

Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO is an infectious disease specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in infectious disease medicine and internal medicine.Read his story

Emerald Coast Infectious Diseases Medical Group, PA

917 Mar Walt Dr

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Anastasio treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Patrick Anastasio earned his medical degree from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1994. He completed residency in Internal Medicine at University of Southern California in 1998.Dr. Anastasio is on Medical Staff at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center and specializes in Infectious Disease. He is board certified in Internal Medicine: Infectious Disease.

• Infectious Disease Medicine

7.8431372549019605%

Dr. Anastasio?
Dr. Anastasio's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO
Dr. A saved my life. Really like him and his staff. Such a nice guy. However, wait times are a bit long, but that seems to have become the norm with doctors these days!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
He will help you and his staff are wonderful.However,it varies on a case by case basis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
Worst doc ever. 11 oclock appointment getting get seen till 130. Ever after telling him i had an appointment with another doc, he preceesed to make me do an iv. Was told it would be done by 2. Guess what. Its not done. Now going on 3.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
He is an amazing doctor, great bed side manner and very knowledgeable. He saved my moms life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
Hands down the smartest doctor I have ever dealt with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
I am 58 yearns old and came to the doctor with serious health issues and needing a dr to continue my care after having treatment in another country. He called them Quacks, told me I did not have what I was diagnosed with even with a positive result. I have another infection that needs immediate treatment without testing according to the CDC and he refused to treat me. Yelled at me and walked out. The most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
Dr. Anastasia and his staff are fantastic. The level of care and dedication to their patients is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and makes sure we are getting the best care possible. His staff is friendly and professional making a painful and stressful situation as comfortable as possible. I have recommended him to family and friends and they have also had the same great level of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
I was seen by Dr. Anastasio after being admitted with a CDC positive Lyme diagnosis that he disputed as a false positive despite my symptoms. He stated that he thought he knew what I had. Instead of telling me he wrote a letter to my doctor that I was the assistant to stating he suspects Munchausen. Having been sick for so long, I couldn't believe that the best this "doctor" could come up with is a rare mental disorder. If you don't fit in a box, he can't help due to his narrow mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
I had a really bad sinus infection, Dr. Anastasio cured my infection. He was kind and very nice. he always took time to answer all me questions. I thank him and his employees.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
I have diabetis, and got a bad foot infection on my little toe. I went to the ER in fort walton beach hospital. the Trauma doctor surgeon said i needed my leg chopped off. I was so scared. then, Dr. Patrick saw me and said that he could save my leg! he asked a foot doctor to help, and then only my little toe was cut off, not my leg! Dr. Patrick saved my leg! bless him and his family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
Kim and her staff helped me with my massive infection after my boob job! And they helped me with a payment plan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
My dad has diabetes, and he had a bad infection on his foot. He was going to loose it, Dr.Anastasio and Dr. Squatrito saved my dads foot. The hospital in fort Walton there was a surgeon doctor who wanted to amputate half of my dads leg.. but Dr.A and Dr.S saved my dad and kept him whole! I am so appreciative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
The doctor saw me at the hospital, I had a really bad infection, i was told by my other doctor i had to have 6 weeks of iv antibiotics every day. Dr Anastasio saw me and said I could have 1 time IV medicine in his clinic that would work like 6 weeks. It is new medicine and the hospital does not give it,(dalvance , I think) I went to his office the next day, his people were so nice, I got the one IV shot, and he saves me from the hospital and helped saved my job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
He was very knowledgeable and helped sort out what infection I had and what I needed to treat it with. He saved my life. His office staff was nice and friendly also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
I had a few things going on and Dr. Anastasio put my mind at ease with his knowledge and got me cured!! His staff was awesome and very friendly! I called to schedule my follow up appointment and they told me they just added another doctor so that's exciting!!! I would highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
I saw Dr. Anastasio for a second opinion. I was paying a doctor in Destin for Lyme disease treatment for about 2 years. the Destin Doctor only wanted me to pay cash and wanted my whole family to be on treatment. I decided to see an infectious diseases specialist, Dr. Anastasio for a second opinion. It turns out I didn't have Lyme, even my family did not have lyme. I am so glad I went to him. I feel so much better. His people there were very helpful, and I am glad I went there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
This doctor is very caring. I was diagnosed with hepC and he got me on the new medications. Kim fought for me so the insurance cover my medications, they did not approve my treatment at first, but kim helped me! now I don't have hepC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
Dr. Anastasio saw me without an appointment. I had to wait, but I didn't mind because I did not have an appointment. His workers were very helpful, and helped me with a payment plan. I had a really bad staff infections, and he treated my family for free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
I cannot find enough gratide in my heart to thank Dr. Anastasio and his band of angels for the wonderful care I received while in treatment at his clinic. The doctors who originaly treated me seriously considered amputating my leg, but serendipity got me to into treatment at Dr. Anastasio's practice. It took several months of care but they saved my leg. All of his staff from his wound care specialists to his office staff were just wonderful. Bless them all. Well done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
My husband was recommended to see Dr. Anastasio for his diabetic foot infection as a second opinion. We were told by the trauma Doctor surgeon that my husband needed a below the knee amputation. Dr. Anastasio fought for my husband and had another surgeon, Dr. Fusco, only amputate a small toe. Dr. Anastasio and Dr. Fusco saved my husbands leg. We don't have insurance, but they took care of him regardless. God Bless Them.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Anastasio?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Anastasio treats patients.