Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Carecentrix Health Plan
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • POMCO Group

Dr. Anastasio specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine and practices in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Anastasio? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Anastasio's Experience

See how Dr. Anastasio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anastasio

Dr. Anastasio accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Anastasio has admitting privileges.

Dr. Anastasio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anastasio to family and friends
Dr. Anastasio's Performance
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I had a really bad sinus infection, Dr. Anastasio cured my infection. He was kind and very nice. he always took time to answer all me questions. I thank him and his employees.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I have diabetis, and got a bad foot infection on my little toe. I went to the ER in fort walton beach hospital. the Trauma doctor surgeon said i needed my leg chopped off. I was so scared. then, Dr. Patrick saw me and said that he could save my leg! he asked a foot doctor to help, and then only my little toe was cut off, not my leg! Dr. Patrick saved my leg! bless him and his family.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
After visiting several doctors for a debilitating condition I was finally referred to Dr. Anastasio as a last resort. I was 27 years old, almost completely crippled by an "arthritic" condition and I had never been more miserable in my entire life. After about 5 minutes he was almost positive that he knew of the problem. Not only did he diagnose and treat my mystery condition but had me as good as new within 2 weeks! He is a lifesaver and a brilliant doctor! I would recommend him to anyone!!
in Crestview, Fl |
Kim and her staff helped me with my massive infection after my boob job! And they helped me with a payment plan!
in Santa Rosa, Fl |
My dad has diabetes, and he had a bad infection on his foot. He was going to loose it, Dr.Anastasio and Dr. Squatrito saved my dads foot. The hospital in fort Walton there was a surgeon doctor who wanted to amputate half of my dads leg.. but Dr.A and Dr.S saved my dad and kept him whole! I am so appreciative.
in Miramar Beach |
The doctor saw me at the hospital, I had a really bad infection, i was told by my other doctor i had to have 6 weeks of iv antibiotics every day. Dr Anastasio saw me and said I could have 1 time IV medicine in his clinic that would work like 6 weeks. It is new medicine and the hospital does not give it,(dalvance , I think) I went to his office the next day, his people were so nice, I got the one IV shot, and he saves me from the hospital and helped saved my job!
in Deatin, FL |
He was very knowledgeable and helped sort out what infection I had and what I needed to treat it with. He saved my life. His office staff was nice and friendly also.
in Millville, NJ |
Recently while on vacation I had a life threatening illness come on me quickly. Dr Anastasio and his team of nurses took me immediately. Because of circumstances, I had no appointment. I was treated kindly and respectfully and quickly. I was very frightened , everyone was very professional and comforting. Dr cured me, thankfully. While there I noticed how genuine and caring they treated all their patients. I would recommend this Dr and staff to anyone!
in Mary Esther, FL |
I had a few things going on and Dr. Anastasio put my mind at ease with his knowledge and got me cured!! His staff was awesome and very friendly! I called to schedule my follow up appointment and they told me they just added another doctor so that's exciting!!! I would highly recommend!!!
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
I saw Dr. Anastasio for a second opinion. I was paying a doctor in Destin for Lyme disease treatment for about 2 years. the Destin Doctor only wanted me to pay cash and wanted my whole family to be on treatment. I decided to see an infectious diseases specialist, Dr. Anastasio for a second opinion. It turns out I didn't have Lyme, even my family did not have lyme. I am so glad I went to him. I feel so much better. His people there were very helpful, and I am glad I went there.
in Crestview, fl |
This doctor is very caring. I was diagnosed with hepC and he got me on the new medications. Kim fought for me so the insurance cover my medications, they did not approve my treatment at first, but kim helped me! now I don't have hepC
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Anastasio saw me without an appointment. I had to wait, but I didn't mind because I did not have an appointment. His workers were very helpful, and helped me with a payment plan. I had a really bad staff infections, and he treated my family for free.
in Niceville |
i was a first time and last time patient. got there at 2 to do paperwork 245 was my appointment. i sat and stat an sat the waiting room was full and no one was going back. so at 345 i get up and ask about my appointment i was told i had 3 others in front of me. I will find another doctor. this is crazy and i will not be screwed over.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I cannot find enough gratide in my heart to thank Dr. Anastasio and his band of angels for the wonderful care I received while in treatment at his clinic. The doctors who originaly treated me seriously considered amputating my leg, but serendipity got me to into treatment at Dr. Anastasio's practice. It took several months of care but they saved my leg. All of his staff from his wound care specialists to his office staff were just wonderful. Bless them all. Well done!
in Niceville, FL |
Dr. A and his staff are top notch. He is always kind and willing to take the time to explain procedures and medicines. He is very knowledgeable about infections and what it is doing in the body. With out his expertise I would have probably lost my foot or worse. His staff is always courteous and helpful. I love the dedication each of them has for the patients. Whitney The wound care specialist is knowledgeable about the latest trends in wound care and willing to try the latest to care for her p
in Crestview, FL |
My husband was recommended to see Dr. Anastasio for his diabetic foot infection as a second opinion. We were told by the trauma Doctor surgeon that my husband needed a below the knee amputation. Dr. Anastasio fought for my husband and had another surgeon, Dr. Fusco, only amputate a small toe. Dr. Anastasio and Dr. Fusco saved my husbands leg. We don't have insurance, but they took care of him regardless. God Bless Them.
in Destin, Fl |
Dr.Anastasio took care of my sisters hepatitis c. his staff helped us out because my sister insurance denied her treatments. Kim, the office manager fought with the insurance company and got her life saving medications. We are forever grateful to Dr.Anastasio and his staff.
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Anastasio is a very special Doctor. he was the only doctor that figured out my infection. I had been to 7 other doctors!! He is smart, kind and professional. His office staff is very helpful and I love his nurses, especially Whitney the wound care specialist nurse.
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Dr.Anastasio is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. He made me feel so comfortable and I trust he will take care of my medical problems. I highly recommend him!!! His staff is extremely friendly and helpful!
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Anastasio, DO?
Are you Dr. Anastasio?

Dr. Anastasio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  •  Board certified in Infectious Disease

Dr. Anastasio has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Anastasio's Board Certifications

• Infectious Disease

Dr. Anastasio does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Anastasio and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Completed in 2000

St. Thomas University

Graduated in 1990

• Farsi

Dr. Anastasio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anastasio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Infectious Disease Medicine

Dr. Anastasio does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Anastasio and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.