Dr. Patricio Gargollo, MD

Dr. Patricio Gargollo, MD

Pediatric Urology | Male

Contact me at pgargollo @ gmail. com (no spaces)! I believe in treating my patients as I would want my own children treated. I have been very blessed to have trained in some of the best institutions in the world and I believe in bringing that knowledge to my practice fo the benefit of my patients. I will never operate or perform a test on your child unless absolutely necessary. In fact I am a minimalist when it comes to invasive tests, antibiotics and surgery. I am always available to you and I promise that your experience will be thoughtful, pleasant, compassionate and (most importantly) knowledgable and skilled. I am so committed to you and your child that I am posting my personal email address here so that you can contact me 365 days a year. Please contact me with any questions or concerns or even if I can help with a second opinion or local referral. I look forward to helping you and your child.

Dr. Patricio Gargollo, MD is a pediatric urology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Gargollo is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Methodist Hospital.

Dr. Gargollo's Experience

See how Dr. Gargollo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gargollo

Dr. Gargollo accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gargollo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gargollo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gargollo to family and friends
Dr. Gargollo's Performance
Katy, TX |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gargollo and can't recommend him more highly! We were so pleased with his care for our son when he was in Texas and were SO sad when he moved away. I contacted him via email and he has been so generous with his time and advice, even with two years passing since my son was under his care. He is extremely trustworthy and doesn't jump to operate without considering the overall needs and concerns of his patients and their families. He is a rare gem!!!
in Palestine, TX |
Dr. Gargollo is very passionate about his patients. He truly cares and will do what is in the best interest of the child. He makes things very easy to understand and will make sure all questions are answered before the appointment is over. Dr. Gargollo has a great bedside manner and makes the child and family feel comfortable. I would recommend him for your future care.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Gargollo is the BEST pediatric urologist. He is compassionate and caring about his patients and their families. Dr. Gargollo answered all my questions about my child's diagnosis and surgery until I understood and felt at ease. He was available after the surgery to answer any questions we had. Dr. Gargollo went above and beyond to care for our child and I am so thankful we chose him for our child's operation and care.
in Waco, TX |
Not only is Dr. Gargollo an outstanding surgeon, but also he is a compassionate physician with unbeatable bedside manner. He is approachable, personable, and available to answer questions both before and after procedures. Dr. Gargollo accurately diagnosed my son's condition, then quickly mapped out a treatment plan which included additional testing and surgery. I could not more highly recommend Dr. Gargollo.
in Houston, TX |
The first visit to Dr.G just calmed our nerves down as we knew we found the best doctor. My 2 year old kid was diagnosed with VUR. As anyone with this would know, this condition is definitely not a small journey. Dr.G is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Let me just be honest in saying that he is the doctor who REALLY CARES for his patients. Which doctor, in these times, would respond to old patient's concerns immediately with in minutes? We had to choose another doctor after he moved out of
Have you seen Dr. Patricio Gargollo, MD?
Are you Dr. Gargollo?

Compare Dr. Gargollo

}

Dr. Gargollo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gargollo says...

Contact me for more information! You can email me at pgargollo @ gmail. com (no spaces)   I treat all pediatric urology conditions but specialize in complex reconstruction (spina bifida, bladder exstrophy, cloacal anomalies). Need a second opinion? Send me an email

Dr. Gargollo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Urology
      •  Board certified in Pediatric Urology and Urology

Dr. Gargollo has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gargollo's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
      • Bladder Exstrophy - Epispadias - Cloacal Exstrophy Complex
      • Chronic Kidney Diseases
      • Cloacal Anomaly
      • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
      • End-Stage Renal Disease
      • Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction
      • Urethral Diverticulum
      • Urinary Disorders
      • Urinary Incontinence
      • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
      • Urologic Malignancies

Baylor University

Graduated in 1996

Cornell University

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Gargollo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gargollo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Urology

• Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
      • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
      • Orchiectomy
      • Pediatric Reconstructive Surgery
      • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
      • Prenatal Care and Counseling