Dr. Patricia Van Diepen, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Patricia Van Diepen, DO
Dr. Patricia Van Diepen, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Ormond Beach, FL. She is 71 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Van Diepen is affiliated with Florida Hospital Oceanside and Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach.

Dr. Van Diepen's Experience

See how Dr. Van Diepen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Van Diepen

Dr. Van Diepen accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Van Diepen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Van Diepen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Van Diepen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Van Diepen to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Van Diepen's Performance
in Ormond beach, FL |
She is the best doctor I have gone to in my 68 years. Courteous, caring, great personality. Also love her complete staff - they are all great and attend to your every complaints, illness! Highly recommended- 5 star accommodations!
Ormond Beach, FL |
TERRIBLE doctors, staff, and wait times. I've been suffering at the hands of Dr. Van Diepen & her Nurse, Rita Hight for 3 months. I was told by Rita I have anxiety 24 yrs old, never had it, no life changes. Persistent that something was wrong I went back 5 times begging for help. Rita told me "she's hit a wall" I asked her Van Diepens opinion and she never consulted w/ her! Finally an Ultra Sound showed gallstones, today I had urgent surgery to remove my gallbladder. Trust your body, not them
Ormond Beach, FL |
HORRIBLE! Do not go here. They do not care about their patients at all. I hope you don't have an emergency after hours because the doctors can't be paged or if they can it costs you $25 to page them. They make you see a PA who doesn't even discuss your issues with the doctor until it's too late, nothing like being misdiagnosed again and again and again for months and then having to have emergency surgery, because no one cared enough to see what was wrong with you. THEY JUST DON'T CARE!!!!!!
in palm coast, fl |
I will never recommend Dr. Van Diepen. A truly unprofessional D.O.. Dr. Van Diepen's concern for my well being as her patient is non existent. After questioning Dr. Van Diepen about an upsetting incident that occurred in her office her response was "if I don't like it, find another doctor!" This comment being stated after a discussion of my high blood pressure reading. I have alerted all appropriate institutions about this occurrence. Further, I will be FILING A FORMAL WRITTEN COMPLAINT!
Pierson, FL |
Awesome doctor, very thorough, doesn't play around she's very serious about making you well. Very good beside manor takes her time with you. She does see men, my wife and I both go to her. A bit of a wait to see her, but now I know why, she takes her time with you and that's worth the wait! She's a busy lady so you might not get in to see her her right away, but I insisted on seeing her as a new patient so I was willing to wait for an appointment.
in Daytona Beach, FL |
Dr. Van Diepen had been our Doctor for over 2 years now. Yes the wait time can be longer than normal. This is because this Dr. spends what time is needed with each patient and is not on the 15 minute per person clock. First time in a long time that I had a doctor that I felt was more interested in my needs instead of theirs. If you are looking for some personal doctoring then Dr. VanDiepen is the person.
in New York, NY |
She listens! What other doctor takes the TIME necessary to listen, ask questions to find the basis for a complaint of illness or, more importantly, develop an understanding of a potentially far more serious illness? She is a great doctor.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
I really like Dr. Van Diepen - she is caring, and she listens. But she always has a long wait for a scheduled appointment. I have waited 2 hours to see her. Last time, I was scheduled for an 8 am appointment (the first of the day) and didn't see the doctor until 9 am. I wish her office were more organized!
in Holly Hill,Florida |
The best doctor ever.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
I only saw the doctor only once (her PA Karen is awesome but rarely there), but she wasn't very engaged in what was going on. The JUST switched to electronic records in late 2015 and are extremely disorganized. I showed up for an appointment with the card where they had written down the day and time, only to be told that I wasn't on the schedule. Fortunately I got in with the PA since it was regarding an ultrasound on my gallbladder. Printed records from previous doctors were lost somehow.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
We were very happy with this Doctor and did not mind the long waits in the waiting room as she took the time to be with us. Just recently her staff has changed completely, and just today the receptionist hung up on my 75 year old husband. Found out she is no longer associating with Florida Hospital and this too posed a problem for us as she never even knew I was admitted. I felt very badly leaving her as a patient but even worse the non-treatment I received and lack of communication from her.
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Van Diepen, DO?
Are you Dr. Van Diepen?

Compare Dr. Van Diepen

Dr. Van Diepen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Van Diepen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Van Diepen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

OK STATE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Van Diepen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Van Diepen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Van Diepen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Van Diepen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.