Dr. Patricia Tae, MD

Pediatrics ·  Female

Dr. Tae

Children's Med Assocs Nrthrn VA

6303 Little River Tpke Ste 300 Alexandria, VA 22312

Dr. Patricia Tae, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Alexandria, VA. She specializes in pediatrics.

Dr. Tae accepts

Dr. Tae accepts the following insurance:

Select
Golden Rule
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Kaiser Permanente
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Meritain Health
Principal Life

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Tae treats your condition or procedure

• Pediatrics

Dr. Tae's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tae

4.4

Dr. Tae?
Dr. Tae's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patricia Tae, MD
Dr. Tae is extremely competent in her job as a doctor as well as an excellent communicator. She always explains what she is doing clearly (but not condescendingly) and always listens to and answers questions. She is very professional and direct, but kind and understanding. She remembers my hard-to-pronounce name, personal details I've told her in the past, and never rushes through or drags out appointments. Of the six MDs I've seen regularly, Dr. Tae is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
We love Dr. Tae! Our 4-year old daughter has been seeing her since birth. She's always provided us with sound advice and great care, and we (including our daughter) always look forward to our visits. We also love the practice, it's very easy to get sick appointments, and we really appreciate that nurses answer the call lines and are great at providing advice. Despite it being a 30 minute drive and there being another pediatrician within a 5 minute walk from our home, we continue to come to CMA!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
If you are looking for a pediatrician with phenomenal experience who works as a partner with you in your child's health, then Dr. Tae is the pediatrician for you. We have found her expertise and interest in serving our family to be invaluable. She approaches each of our children with kindness and patience; this is particularly important for our daughter who is not fond of strangers. It is obvious that she loves what she does, does it better than the best, and is an advocate for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
Dr. Tae is smart and thoughtful. My 18-year-old has been seeing her for about 5 years. She is friendly and kind and always shows genuine concern. We have great confidence in her judgement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. Tae for all the check-ups for our little one for almost close to a year and plan on continuing with her. She has been very helpful, knowledgeable, compassionate, and kind. Everytime we visited the clinic, we waited on average 5 minutes to see her for our scheduled appointments. She has been always understanding and patient with new parents like us and made sure that we got all the answers and information that we needed. Our little one loves her too! Strongly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
We LOVE Dr. Tae and go to her for all wellness visits for our two boys, ages 6 months and 2.5 years. When our first son was born, we tried out a few different doctors and while we liked them all, we loved Dr. Tae and decided to continue seeing her as much as we could. She now knows our boys, remembers their progress and any concerns we may have had, and always gives helpful, constructive advice or guidance. She is very personable, easy to talk to, and understanding as a mom of 3 herself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
Dr. Tae is very kind and understanding. My 14 daughter and I trust her judgement completely. She answers questions and is very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
We have been going to Dr. Tae since our daughter was born. Absolutely wonderful to deal with and our daughter loves going to this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
We love Dr. Tae she is always through and takes lots of time with our boys. Our kids love her. She listens to our concerns and is very under standing and patient. She is easy to talk to and has always been comforting and reassuring. We will continue to use her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
We saw Dr. Tae when my son was an infant. She is a wonderful doctor, very intelligent and kind. At the end of my maternity leave I brought my mother in law (who would be watching my son, who is Korean, and doesn't speak English well) to one of his well baby check ups. Dr. Tae spoke Korean with her and reassured her that she could call or see her anytime. Its the little things like this that keep us coming back to CMA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
We LOVE Dr. Tae. My two children, now 4yrs. and 19 mo have been seeing Dr. Tae since birth (when possible bc there are many others in the practice and Dr. Tae isn't always available) and she is by far my favorite. She is always on time, extremely sharp and straight to the point while also lending an ear for any further questions I have. PLUS, she is always right! We are have considered moving to AZ and I actually feel sad to think about losing her as my kids' pediatrician. We all love her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?
Dr Tae doesn't listen nor care about her patients. I unfortunately have seen her 4x in this practice for both of my children. She doesn't listen, always keeps you waiting 30+ mins, doesn't answer questions and rushes you out of the room so she can hang out in the kitchen area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Tae, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tae?