Dr. Patricia D. Salvato, MD

Dr. Patricia D. Salvato, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 63 years old

Dr. Salvato specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Houston, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Salvato? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Salvato's Experience

See how Dr. Salvato's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salvato

Dr. Salvato accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Salvato has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Salvato
Dr. Salvato's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (92)
in HONDO, TX 78861 |
INITIALLY, DR. P SALVATO DID A WORKUP PLAN THAT WILL INCLUDES TESTING DONE BY OTHER DOCTORS FOR OBJECTIVE DR. SALVATO IS THE BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. SHE WAS VERY THROUGH IN RUNNING TESTS I HAD NEVER HEARD OF AND TESTS THAT OTHER DOCTORS DON'T RUN THEN THE PERSON CONTINUES WITH ONGOING UNANSWERED DELILAHS. DR. SALVATO KNOWS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM MORE THAN ANY DOCTOR I EVER HAD. SHE RUNS TESTS NEVER HEARD OF AND GETS DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF WHAT CAUSING ILLNESS. SHE'S VERY KIND.
Houston, TX |
I had my first appointment with Dr. Salvato today and she was everything a doctor should be and more, both in knowledge of the condition and her sympathetic attitude towards her patient. She explained the results of my testing in full, provided a clear description of the course of action to be taken, and made sure that all my questions were answered. Dr. Salvato was clearly informed about the topics we discussed, and her attitude made it clear she cared about my full recovery.
in Friendswood, TX |
I've been with Dr. Salvato for 10 yrs. She's very knowledgeable & will do her best to actually HELP you. She's up on the latest tests & treatment protocols. If you're reading something that you think might help, she will read it & advise you. She not listed as an infectious disease specialist, but she should be. Dr. Salvato is very sharp & a great medical "detective". She'll try somewhat "alternative" treatments that later end up being widely accepted. Wonderful doctor who LISTENS! :)
in Plano, TX |
Saved my life- listened to me. Other Drs Ran test for 10 yrs. Then she ran the proper test. Found out what was wrong and started me on proper treatment. I never had a Dr not give up when I kept insisting something was terribly wrong. I now drive more than 5 hrs to keep her medical expertise . Her skill can't be beat. I moved I went to 52 Drs. Not one listened or ran any of the test u need that show my illness.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Salvato has been my saving grace more than once that's for sure. I started with Dr Salvato in 1992, I am still with her. I drive from Ft Worth now, no way would I consider another doctor to care for me. She is the doctor who properly diagnosed me when for 5 yrs prior I was misdiagnosed. Thank God for her patients & understanding! I know this has come in handy for her at times with me. She without a doubt cares, truly cares for her patients, every single one of us.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Salvato is very caring, patient & listens carefully to your concerns. I really like her, but her staff is difficult to deal with. They don't always follow through with her instructions. It's nearly impossible to get a call returned.
in League City, TX |
Dr. Salvato stays educated on the latest treatments.
in Katy |
Dr. Salvatto has been my doctor for over 20 years. she's compassionate and thorough. Her office staff has and continues to be the worse. Getting an appointment is always an ordeal. Calling the office is a trial as you will be placed in hold before you even have a chance to say hello, and they will leave you in hold for over 20 min or hang up. If you leave a message for the nurse to call you, it's a miracle if you get the call back. I've only stayed because she is a good doctor. But I'm leaving .
Houston, TX |
Dr Salvato is very caring and compassionate. She has the answer for every question I have asked. I am a retired nurse and remember years ago that there were certain patients that Dr Salvato took care of when they were turned away by other physicians. She has my utmost respect. I admit that the office atmosphere is kind of like 'organized chaos' but that's not a problem for me.
Denver, CO |
Caring and gets to the bottom of the issue.
in Houston Texas. |
Not at all, pt Twenty five years,Staff a nightmare.Cant take it anymore.Appoimnt desk n front office staff.Dont answer phone,return call.Rude,well good by .She no longer the only game in town thank god.
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient for 20 plus yrs......
Have you seen Dr. Patricia D. Salvato, MD?
Are you Dr. Salvato?

Compare Dr. Salvato

Dr. Salvato's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Salvato has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Salvato's Board Certifications

• HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Heart Disease
  • Infections
  • Lyme Disease

University Of Texas Medical School At Houston

Graduated in 1981

Completed in 1982

Completed in 1984

Completed in 1985

Dr. Salvato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salvato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Salvato does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Salvato and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.