Dr. Patricia Payne, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 61

Dr. Payne
1455 Coal Creek Dr Unit A Lafayette, CO 80026

Dr. Patricia Payne, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Lafayette, CO and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Creighton University School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Payne accepts

Dr. Payne accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Payne's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Payne's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

3.1

Dr. Payne?
Dr. Payne's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patricia Payne, MD
I am truly baffled by the good reviews on this page. They must be by paid reviewers or very good friends. I came in early to an appointment one day and she just had the most unsightly attitude with a patient opening up to her. She is very inconsiderate. Dr. Payne is just plain overall unpleasant person. When I came into her office, her husband would not stop staring me, very creepy and he made me uncomfortable. Once I got past that and had my first appointment, she was very dismissive and she looked visibly tired and worn out. I chalked that one up to a bad time for her. However, the second appointment with her was worse. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I’m very pleased to help someone else looking for help to make a better choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Payne, MD?
Absoulte WorstAs soon as the door closes as you walk in the office you are accosted to provide your payment. She is in it to make money - period. Her office is a dive, she uses her husband as the 'secretary' and this guys can't even remember calling you the day before. She is sarcastic, ends up telling you more about her family then listening to your child. She is made aware of a suicide attempt and not a peep - no reach out to see if she is ok - and can't bother to get her in right away for a visit after she leaves the hospital. Just add 30 minutes to your apt because she will never be on time. Just a really bad person and does not listen to your input about potential issues because she knows it all even though all she does is give your kid a brief survey and has no interest in hearing your childs words / feelings. Bring something up as a parent and you get " Well wouldn't you do that if you were her?" making you feel like an idiot. THE WORST
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Payne, MD?
Dr. Payne is a phenomenal doctor. She is the only one who understood me while I was in the most difficult time in my life. I have been a patient for 10 years now and I am so grateful to have her as my physician. She always listens and treated my feelings and experiences with respect and empathy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Payne, MD?
I called her during an emergency when my son was expressing suicidal thoughts it took her almost 6 hours to return my call and then she left me a voicemail. I had already spoken with his counselor and had a plan in place thankfully. Dr. Payne never called me again. She had no idea what the resolution was to the situation. We had one more visit with her and it was incredibly unpleasant we will not be seeing her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Payne, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Payne?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry