Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD

Pediatric Orthopedic SurgeryFemaleAge 70

Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD is a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Valencia, CA and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine in 1982. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Children's Hospital Los Angeles and Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD

Southern California Orthopedic Institute - in Alliance with UCLA Health

24051 Newhall Ranch Rd # 200 Valencia, CA 91355
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. McKeever with our nearby Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. McKeever's Reviews

Very professional, great doctor.
If I had followed other people´s reveiws I had never went to this doctor, but I gave it a shot and was pleasently surprised. The staff is great and Dr. McKeever was very professional, knowledgeable and kind. She explained my daughter´s x-rays and condition with detail and patience.
Julieta – Sep 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD?
She began the visit without saying hello, accused my 9 year old of lying and told him his arm felt “tight” when he told her it felt loose. She THREW a paper towel at him and told him to ball it up and squeeze it. Did not answer any questions. Left the room without saying goodbye or acknowledging the visit was over.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD?
My 12 year old son had a visit with Dr Mckeever and she was very rude to us from the moment she came in the room. Her bedside manner was zero to the point where I was very uncomfortable. She spoke to my son like he was an adult who was in there looking for drugs or something. It felt discriminatory because when we heard her speaking to another patient on our way out, she was a different person - kind and gentle in her tone. With us, she was fast, impatient in her speaking and appeared to be very irritated and like she didn't wanna be bothered. I wish I had asked her while in the room if she didn't want to help us, but I didn't want to appear to be causing a scene. I wasn't sure if she was irritated because we got there late, or if it was because we only have MediCal or if it was a race thing since I'm black and my son is biracial. Idk, but it was a horrible experience. When she left the room my son cried. He felt humiliated and sad and didn't understand why she was so mean to him. :(
Angela – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD?
Please do not take your child to this woman. She has zero compassion and has no business working with kids. She shamed my 13 year old boy for not walking 2 days after he broke his pelvis in a dirt bike accident. She was so rude correcting everything my husband said and when he tried to help my son up she physically tried to push him out of the way. After the fact I found out that this is common behavior for her. Thankfully we switched doctors but if she is the only option go elsewhere
Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD?
If I can leave 0 stars I would. We brought our 5 yr old daughter in because she walks on her tippy toes. My daughter was scared and dr mckeever was the most unprofessional dr I've ever dealt with. She was extremely rude! She would cut us off, talk down to our 5 yr old daughter, it took everything in me not to lose my mind on her. I will not ever recommend or will be going back to her. I will be looking for another pediatric ortho and I don't care if I have to drive a few hours to get there.
Greg in Santa Clarita, CA – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD?
Miss Trunchbull - My son was a first time patient, we brought a disc of my sons X-rays from a hospital that was taken the day before and the dr could not open the files. She came into the room in a huff, stated the files couldn't be open and that he needed to go next door to get X-rays. I asked if the hospital could send them over and she barked it would take too long. She was rude, unkind, and only introduced herself after I asked her if she was frustrated since she treated us so unkind.
Binah in Pasadena, CA – May 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD?
Avoid this dr, especially if it's for your child. I overlooked her insensitivity and bedside manner thinking my child was in good medical hands. I was wrong. Due to her neglectful care , my child was left with a deformed bone next to the broken bone she was treating. She was vague, insensitive, and she's very lucky we found another Dr, Dr. Wiss, who was able to repair the permanent damage she seemed unconcerned about. The medical neglect my child received with her is too much to list .
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Jan 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD?
Dr. McKeever basically is the reason I have no trouble walking or moving my arm. I had two major orthopedic injuries within five days of each other when I was 13 and she treated me both times based on the recommendation of my GP and a surgeon friend of ours. Dr. McKeever not only treated both breaks (to the point where there has been ZERO alteration in my adult lifestyle), but she also went above and beyond what most surgeons would do. I would recommend her to anyone with a child.
Gabriel Cummings in La Canada Flintridge, CA – Dec 22, 2015