Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD

Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery | Female

Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD

Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD is a pediatric orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Van Nuys, CA. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. McKeever is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Valley Presbyterian Hospital, Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Providence Tarzana Medical Center, Huntington Memorial Hospital and Northridge Hospital Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. McKeever's Care Philosophy

At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world.

Dr. McKeever's Experience

See how Dr. McKeever's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McKeever

Dr. McKeever accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. McKeever is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. McKeever has admitting privileges.

Dr. McKeever's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKeever to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. McKeever's Performance
    in Santa Clarita, CA |
    If I can leave 0 stars I would. We brought our 5 yr old daughter in because she walks on her tippy toes. My daughter was scared and dr mckeever was the most unprofessional dr I've ever dealt with. She was extremely rude! She would cut us off, talk down to our 5 yr old daughter, it took everything in me not to lose my mind on her. I will not ever recommend or will be going back to her. I will be looking for another pediatric ortho and I don't care if I have to drive a few hours to get there.
    in Pasadena, CA |
    Miss Trunchbull - My son was a first time patient, we brought a disc of my sons X-rays from a hospital that was taken the day before and the dr could not open the files. She came into the room in a huff, stated the files couldn't be open and that he needed to go next door to get X-rays. I asked if the hospital could send them over and she barked it would take too long. She was rude, unkind, and only introduced herself after I asked her if she was frustrated since she treated us so unkind.
    Avoid this dr, especially if it's for your child. I overlooked her insensitivity and bedside manner thinking my child was in good medical hands. I was wrong. Due to her neglectful care , my child was left with a deformed bone next to the broken bone she was treating. She was vague, insensitive, and she's very lucky we found another Dr, Dr. Wiss, who was able to repair the permanent damage she seemed unconcerned about. The medical neglect my child received with her is too much to list .
    in La Canada Flintridge, CA |
    Dr. McKeever basically is the reason I have no trouble walking or moving my arm. I had two major orthopedic injuries within five days of each other when I was 13 and she treated me both times based on the recommendation of my GP and a surgeon friend of ours. Dr. McKeever not only treated both breaks (to the point where there has been ZERO alteration in my adult lifestyle), but she also went above and beyond what most surgeons would do. I would recommend her to anyone with a child.
    Have you seen Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD?
    Are you Dr. McKeever?

Dr. McKeever's Care Philosophy

Dr. McKeever's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. McKeever has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. McKeever's Board Certifications