Dr. Patricia McGuire, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. McGuire

Parkcrest Plastic Surgery

845 N New Ballas Ct Ste 300 Saint Louis, MO 63141

Dr. Patricia McGuire, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. McGuire's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McGuire

Dr. McGuire?
Dr. McGuire's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patricia McGuire, MD
Dr. McGuire was very confident and she made me feel like I could trust her implicitly! She has a wonderful bedside manner and I felt she was working to understand my needs. She literally changed my outlook on life. I feel so good about myself and I owe so much of that to Dr McGuire and the people who work with her. It was a team effort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McGuire, MD?
I had been contemplating my surgery for years and Dr. McGuire came highly recommended by serveral friends and Doctors. When I met with her she walked me step by step on what to expect from start to finish. She even helped to explain exactly what to expect when I got to the surgery center. So on the day of surgery I was not even nervous. The results were life changing. Dr. McGuire has amazing technique and I am so thrilled with my results. I can’t believe I waited so long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McGuire, MD?
After having numerous surgeries by a different plastic surgeon, I decided to ask Dr. McGuire to perform the explantation of my 15-year-old silicone breast implants. Wow, did I ever choose the correct surgeon!! I've never seen a more thorough, knowledgeable, adept, and conscientious doctor ... EVER! Her expertise is second to none, and I'd recommend her to anyone! Thank you, Dr. McGuire, for making me feel at ease and comfortable in your care! You're the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McGuire, MD?
Dr. McGuire was very nice and friendly and she was conscious about my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McGuire, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. McGuire. I had a mommy makeover three weeks ago and I am thrilled with the results. She did an amazing job. I couldn't have asked for better results and I wouldn't hesitate to see her for another procedure in the future. I will definitely recommend her to family and friends. The office staff is wonderful as well. Such sweet people and they make you feel so comfortable. I am so glad I decided to do this procedure and even happier that I chose the best doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McGuire, MD?
Dr. McGuire was wonderful from start to finish! I am beyond thrilled with my results. She gave me realistic expectations and surpassed what I had hoped for. I have already recommended her to two friends! I would never go anywhere else for cosmetic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia McGuire, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McGuire?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1991
1989
1985

Dr. McGuire accepts

Dr. McGuire accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. McGuire's experience treating your condition or procedure