Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Patricia Maeso, MD
Dr. Patricia A. Maeso is an Ear, Nose, and Throat physician who is fellowship trained in Rhinology. Her clinical interests include general adult and pediatric Otolaryngology including allergies, sleep apnea, throat problems, and salivary gland disorders with specialized training in complex nasal and sinus disorders. Additionally, she is interested in new technologies and in-office procedures. Dr. Maeso is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. She completed medical school where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She completed an internship in General Surgery and residency training in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. Following residency, she completed further subspecialty training in Rhinology at the prestigious Georgia Health Sciences University. Dr. Maeso joins Houston Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston where she worked since 2008 as an Assistant Professor and Director of the UTMB Texas Nasal and Sinus Center. She has been actively involved in clinical research, with multiple publications and presentations nationally. She is an active member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology and American Rhinologic Society.

915 Gessner Rd Ste 280

Houston, TX 77024

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Maeso

Dr. Patricia Maeso is a thorough, compassionate ear, nose, and throat doctor with a special interest in nasal and sinus issues. Originally from Puerto Rico, Dr. Maeso now treats patients in the Houston area.

Dr. Maeso's Experience

Dr. Maeso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Wheezing

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy

• University Of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Medical College Of Georgia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Maeso has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maeso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maeso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maeso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maeso to family and friends
Dr. Maeso's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I'm so lucky to have found Patricia Maeso. She is really caring for the patient and highly competent doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Always carefully listens to patient's concerns, explains the issue clearly and prescribes very reasonable treatments. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone.
Houston |
The staff was very nice. I was referred to this clinic by my GP because of a severe ear infection that I haven't been able to shake, turns out I don't even have an ear infection. I have issues with TMJ. The doctor took her time with me and was very thorough and informative. Highly recommend!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Maeso is a great doctor who takes time to listen to your concerns. She addresses each issue with care and takes time to explain what she is doing and how it will work. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing an ENT specialist.
in Waller, TX |
Dr. Maeso did a great job with my sinus surgery including my deviated septum. She always takes the time to discuss my health issues and is very proactive with medications prescribed.
in Houston, TX |
Had a quick & painless visit from the Dr to her staff; will be back if needed!
Houston, TX |
She was very thorough in her explanation of initial treatments and their causes. Giving keen insight by identifying underlying issues based on patient feedback and her ability to use that knowledge and not only ask questions, but the right questions to insure my needs as a patient were met with attention to the utmost care and quality
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Maeso is very personable and kind. My impression is that she loves her ENT profession and therefore she shows genuine interest in her patients. She spends adequate time with her patients and explains your medical condition and best course of action. This in spite of the fact that her schedule was quite full the day of my appointment. She has a fine support staff as well.
in Cypress |
The entire staff at Houston ENT were excellent. Dr. Maeso was very thorough explaining the procedure and results.
Humble, TX |
Visited Dr. Patricia Maeso for a followup checkup on nondisplaced nasal fracture. She was able to explain everything in detail and it was easy to understand. Thanks Dr. Maeso!
in Houston, TX 77009 |
I was very pleased with my visit, Dr. Maeso was caring, listened to my concerns and addressed every one of them. From the front desk to the time I got out in a room was fast. Every one was very nice & accommodating. Thanks Dr. maeso
in Dallas, TX |
I was very satisfied with the services and attitudes of both Dr. Maeso and her office staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly and the doctor answered all of the questions I had. I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know.
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Maeso is a wonderful physician. She actively listened to my symptoms and concerns as opposed to just reading what was written in my chart. The office is fully equipped with the tools necessary to complete a thorough exam and provide an accurate diagnosis. I highly recommend aing her services if needed.
in Houston, TX |
Outstanding physician. If anything, she OVERexplained!
Houston, TX |
Dr Maeso is a very competent doctor. I have had years of sinus problems. She operated on me and I have not had the major problems I have had in the past. She is a very kind person always spending time to explain things thoroughly and checking to make sure I was ok when she was doing a procedure in her office. She is one of the the best doctors I have ever had treat me.
in Houston, TX |
I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Maeso, an ENT specialist with Houston ENT and Allergy. Other physicians had not diagnosed my severe sinus infections. A CT scan ordered by Dr. Maeso showed that all of my sinuses were infected. She first prescribed an antibiotic, but when I was unresponsive, she performed a surgical procedure that succeeded! I found out that she had taught this procedure many times to other doctors who were learning to be ENT specialists.
in Houston, TX |
My husband had several appointments with Dr. Maeso as a new patient last year and was very impressed with her. I needed an ENT this week and chose Dr Maeso. She is very kind and listens to your concerns without rushing you. The front office staff was very nice. I am glad I chose Dr. Maeso
Clinton, MD |
Miss diagnosed, could not get a timely followup even when things started getting worse. May have permanent hearing loss because the infection was not treated properly... but they do sell hearing aids. Could not recommend this doctor to anyone.
I am sorry this was your experience when coming to my office. I take pride in my work and use all available tools in order to reach an appropriate diagnosis. My office is open for same day appointments, more so for those patients in need, so it surprises me that you were unable to get a timely appointment. Had I known you were having an issue, I would have made sure you would were seen. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience to see how we could have done better. Best, Dr. Maeso
in Houston |
Absolutely professional. This lady knows what she's doing. I can't remember breathing, or sleeping, this swell in my life
Thank you! I am so happy we were able to help you out! Best, Dr. Maeso
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Maeso, MD?

Visit Dr. Maeso

Dr. Maeso accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA