Dr. Patricia Laden, MD

Dr. Patricia Laden, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Patricia Laden, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in The Woodlands, TX. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Laden is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital.

17198 St Lukes Way Ste 250

The Woodlands, TX 77384

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Laden

Dr. Laden's Experience

Dr. Laden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • U Tex Hlth Scis Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Laden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Laden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Laden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laden to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Laden's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I thank Dr. Laden every chance I get! After 3 difficult and high risk pregnancies, she delivered all my children safely. I switched to Dr. Laden after my first c-section birth in 2006. I meet people all the time who know and love her. I just recently had a total hysterectomy and am recovering very well. I always appreciate the way she takes her time with me to discuss what's best for me and my family. I would never trust anyone else. I even drive 45 minutes to make sure I go to the best doctor!
Houston, TX |
Highly recommend Dr. Laden and the Nurse Practitioners in her office. They all are very friendly, very knowledgeable, and kind. I've always felt in very good hands there and when Dr. Laden performed my hysterectomy she had an awesome bedside manner.
Houston, TX |
Wonderf experience with my hysterectomy.
in Spring, TX |
Her Office staff is difficult. As a maternity doctor, I had several appts. cancelled - one on the day of within a few hours of my appointment. This is understandable but rescheduling could take weeks. My phone disconnected during one reschedule with the staff, and when I called back I got the answering service several times and left a message. The staff never returned my call. Finally, nurse refused to read reports for labs over the phone to me. Appointment wait time was two weeks! I quit!
in The Woodlands, Texas |
Been patient of Dr Laden for 24 yrs now. She delivered my kids and was upfront about everything. She tells you like it is, and its up to you to follow through for a healthy pregnancy. She truly cares about her patients. I would never see anyone but her. She now has also delivered my 2 grandbabies and cousins babys. She is and will always be the best OB/GYN for me and my family. Keep up the good work Dr.
Houston, TX |
I started bleeding at 13 weeks pregnant and during my appointment, I inquired if I should go on bed rest after she diagnosed me with mild placenta Previa. She told me to return to work the next day and stated that if I was going to lose the baby there was nothing she could do about it. At 30 weeks I woke up in a pool of blood and had an emergency C-section. She showed zero concern for my safety or my baby's (who was in the NICU for 6 weeks). I wouldn't trust her to care for my dog.
in Spring, TX |
20 years ago Dr. Laden delivered my daughter exactly according to my wishes--totally natural in a hospital. She has been my ob-gyn since!
in Houston, TX |
STAY AWAY! Very unprofessional and borderline rude demeanor. Some office staff is nice, after you finally get to talk to them after waiting for much longer than any usual office visit. Shady office staff. They charged my wife and I for services we did not authorize and gave us the run-around while collections were after us for something we never allowed. If you want a pleasant experience then I would not recommend this uninterested doctors office.
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Laden, MD?
Are you Dr. Laden?