Contact provider for availability

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Korber

Newport Beach OBGYN Med Grp

351 Hospital Rd Ste 611 Newport Beach, CA 92663

Dr. Patricia Korber, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Korber accepts

Dr. Korber accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Korber's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Korber's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Korber treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Korber treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bacterial Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Korber treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Korber treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status

Dr. Korber treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status more than 98% of her peers

Dr. Korber treats this condition more than 98% of her peers

• Endocervical Curettage
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

3.0

Dr. Korber?
Dr. Korber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patricia Korber, MD
I'm shocked to read the reviews of Dr. Korber! She performed a thorough exam, went into great detail with her explanations, and I was not rushed. Her and her staff are considerably better than my last gyno office. I left feeling happy and like I had all my questions answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
Just one comment! Try Dr. Korber for yourself! Don’t just rely on other people’s comments! One reviewer thought Korber was basically uncaring and dismissive but loved Dr. Marinescu. Personally, I found Marinescu uncaring and dismissive but Dr. Korber was totally sympathetic and caring and good at her job. So, go figure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
Dr. Korber has been my Doctor for over thirty years. She has always been willing to take the time to listen to all my concerns. She answers all my questions and is very thorough with all my care. She is a five star doctor in my opinion. Her staff has always been courteous and has been with her since i have been going to her. I think this speaks volumes on the quality of doctor that she is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
Rude, dismissive, unfriendly, not comfortable to talk to, rushed, keeps eyes on own computer, her sarcasm and demeanor comes across as though she does not care. Please find another Dr., read the reviews, get someone who makes you feel apart of the team not a customer in line at the DMV.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
I went to Korber with pelvic pain and other issues and asked her to do bloodwork in addition to imaging and an exam to find my problems. She was very unprofessional and rude. She refused to do any blood work and her idea of a pelvic exam was to insert two fingers for two seconds and literally said, "There your done"! I was horrified at her behavior and lack of empathy. I found an amazing doctor (Dr. Marinescu) who discovered fibroids, endometriosis and cysts on my ovaries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
Doctor Korber takes time to explain everything and seems to be a very caring person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
Dr. Korber is a highly skilled, knowledgeable, wonderful physician. I'm postmenopausal with a history of ovarian and uterine issues and with Dr. Korber's thorough, conscientious, conservative care, I have avoided a hysterectomy and have regulated my hormones.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
My experience with Dr. Korber was great. She explained everything very well and listened to what I had to say. I am very comfortable with her opinion and expertise. Please don't let the negative reviews sway you. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
Kept me waiting in the waiting room 45 minutes, another 30 minute wait in the exam room. The exam was a 2 minute cursory exam, the woman was in a hurry! The prescription she wrote was faulty but luckily the insurance company caught the error. The worst doctor I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
Worst doctor! She speaks to her patients as if they are complete idiots. She is the rudest person I have honestly ever met. I went in for a second opinion on my treatments for pcos and instead she tried recommending me to go see a therapist. She is a complete disgrace as a doctor and I would not ever recommend her to anyone! If I could give her zero stars I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
First time visit and after reading reviews, I can't say I had very high hopes for a good visit. It's hard to have to replace a beloved doctor but some of the reviews I had seen on Dr. Korber were very disheartening. Dr. Korber was great! Spent time going over my chart and concerns. Answered questions and I never felt rushed. Very professional without being cold. Would not hesitate to recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!!Worst Doctor I have ever visited. Dr.Korber was cold and unfriendly from the moment she came into the room. She seemed to lack basic medical knowledge to the point where she couldn't answer my questions. She actually made me feel stupid and uncomfortable for wanting to ask questions. She lacks empathy and patience. She seemed hostile and degrading. She has a bad attitude. She is unfriendly and unprofessional. Worst bedside manners I have ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
Very arrogant, cold and judgemental. I had some deep health concerns and dismissed them that was overweight, which at age 65, 5'1", 137 lbs didn't apply to my concerns, pain in my breasts. She refused to order further tests because I had a mammogram 5 mos ago. Nasty woman, bad doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
I saw Dr. Korver the first time today as a new patient. I had some initial bad labs come back from my regular doctor so I was going to her as a specialist. I called to make an appointment and wanted to get in as soon as possible. They set an appointment for a week later but then called back in the afternoon to tell me they had a cancellation and could see me the next day. She was recommended to me by my doctor. I found her to be very patient and thorough. She explained everything in detail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
The receptionist and office staff are very polite and helpful. Dr. Korber did not let the patient wait unlike most of doctor's visits. Dr. Korber explained what the patient needs to do as follow-up clearly and precisely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
This lady is literally the devil! She is nasty, rude, judgmental, toxic and the list goes on! Told me to put on my brain a think for a second when I asked her if some of the symptoms I was listing off would possibly have anything to do with the new birth control I was taking. She then went on to say "birth control doesn't have any side effects, they wouldn't put it on the market if it did!!!" What a complete idiot! Save yourself and never go to her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
I so greatly appreciate Dr. Korber and her entire staff. Always helpful and very kind. I had an issue come up I just stopped in to ask a question they took me right back. I had no appointment it was their lunch time. I highly recommend this great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?
This lady is witch! I only saw her once, but my god I have never met a meaner person, let alone dr. I came to her with intense pelvic pain/symptoms; she did an exam and purposely, I believe, hurt me doing the exam. When it was over she degraded me and said so many rude/condescending things out of nowhere that I didn't even know what to do. I was shocked and upset and started crying and she basically told me I was stupid and shouldn't have even come. I was bawling by the time I got to the front d
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Korber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Korber?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Korber treats patients.