Dr. Patricia Katz, MD

Dr. Patricia Katz, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Patricia Katz, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Katz is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

676 N Saint Clair St Ste 1880

Chicago, IL 60611

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Katz

See how frequently Dr. Katz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Symptomatic Menopause
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
high

Dr. Katz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Katz has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Katz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Katz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katz to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Katz's Performance
Chicago, IL |
I hold a very low opinion of Dr. Katz. My spouse and I recently visited her to resolve some pressing health questions. Throughout our visit, she was brusque, condescending, and dismissive. Moreover, she repeatedly interrupted us to state that she had very little time for us. She made us feel unwelcome and projected a total lack of compassion. When I protested, she became combative and twisted my words in a clumsy effort to put me down. She is an utter disgrace and should be avoided.
Rossville, IL |
As a new patient, they demanded I be at the office at 8am for an 8:15 appointment to fill out 3 minutes of paperwork. After waiting over 45 minutes for my appointment, they said it would be another 30 minutes until the doctor could see me. I understand a wait is normal in a doctors office, but over an hour and 15 before the doctor even shows?? It was an absolutely awful experience, and I can't stress more to find yourself another doctor (unless you have 2 hours to waste).
in Chicago, IL |
I have been seeing Dr Katz as my regular Gynecologist for the past 10 years and now she is seeing me through my first pregnancy. The best thing about Dr. Katz is she is a machine; fast, knowledgable, AND always nice even if she is booked with patients or just coming from a delivery. For the time you get with her, she is focused and thorough. I feel comfortable asking her questions and have been pleased with her helping to manage my health.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Patricia Katz has been my doctor for the past 9 yrs. , she came recommended to my husband by a friend. I must say that I trust her completely with any medical information or suggestions that she provides. She welcoming of your questions and concerns that you have regarding your health.
in Evanston, IL |
Dr. Katz is an excellent doctor! She is knowledgeable, professional and a friendly doctor. She listens your concerns and is patient in answering questions clearly. She has a very pleasant bedside manner and is caring. I had a great experience, and I am glad that I found such a great doctor.
in Chicago, IL |
I went to see Dr. Katz for an annual exam because I moved to Chicago recently and needed a new doctor. She was recommended by a mutual friend who loved her. I never take time to write reviews unless I have a horrible or wonderful experience. In this case, it was horrible. Dr. Katz was beyond rude to me, rushed all her questions, rolled her eyes if I didn't answer quickly enough, and made me feel stupid for asking questions about my IUD and getting pregnant in the future. She even verbatim respon
in Chicago, IL |
We had our first kid under the supervision of Dr, Katz .We were very very happy with her professionalism and her supportive staff. We already recommended her to many of our friends.
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Katz, MD?
Are you Dr. Katz?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital

Visit Dr. Katz