Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD

Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityFemaleAge 66

Telehealth services available

Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Teaneck, NJ. She is affiliated with medical facilities Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hughes to book an appointment.

Office Hours

closed

Mon

Tue

4 pm
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Patricia L. Hughes, M.D. (Teaneck)

Patricia L. Hughes, M.D. (Teaneck)400 Frank W Burr Blvd Ste 145 Teaneck, NJ 07666
    • Sat: closed

• Practices at Top Hospital Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Hughes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hughes

Dr. Hughes?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (82)
  • Listened & answered questions (82)
  • Office environment (82)
  • Long wait times (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
Could not have asked for a better experience than with Dr. Hughes. She and her staff were so knowledgeable, helpful, and just all around wonderful. Thanks to her I am expecting my first child through IUI. Couldn't recommend this practice more!
Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr Hughes is the definition of AMAZING!! Thanks to her I have a 15month old Daughter and a Baby Boy on the way. Of all her Patients, I was probably the least likely for success for one baby no less two!! She NEVER gave up on me and always thought outside the box for how to get the process to work for me. I am forever grateful for all that she has done and cannot say enough nice words about her. She truly is amazing at her job and I’m thankful each and every day for her. Hands down best Doctor!!
Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr. Hughes is a wonderful, knowledgeable doctor. Happy to announce my husband and I are expecting.
Stephanie Rodriguez – Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr. Hughes is so caring and knowledgeable. I had lost hope and all but given up on my dream to be a mom. Then comes Dr. Hughes and made the impossible, possible. I gave birth in March to my miracle baby. My husband and I are planning for a 2nd!
Tara – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr. Hughes is a compassionate, brilliant doctor who helped me have my beauty daughter. I am now pregnant with my second child, a son and beyond grateful. She and her staff are very informative, professional and comforting from start to finish. I recommend them highly, you can’t ask for a better Doctor & staff.
Dina – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
I love Dr. Hughes! She is supportive and extremely professional and always answered all my questions. Her staff is the best and so caring and knowledgeable. I had a successful IVF at the age of 40 years old and now expecting my first child. I am so grateful to Dr. Hughes for making my dream come true.
Harit – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
My Husband and I have tried several times to grow our little family, and because of some complications in the past we were starting to lose hope. Best thing that happened to us was to meet Dr. Hughes and her amazing staff. Since day one we felt cared of. Wait time was never an issue it was mostly 15 mins. Speaking to a person in the office was always easy. Lab results were always communicated and all questions and concerns were always addressed. All procedures were well explained and there was never an issue with the insurance. We were able to get pregnant after 9 months, treatments were tailored to our own need and were never aggressive Thank you very much Dr. Hughes for making our dream come true and also Iliana, Hyland, and Libia for their support during this journey.
Meredith & Henry Rodriguez – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Forever grateful to Dr Hughes. Without Dr Hughes and her wonderful staff my husband and I wouldn't have our precious baby. I went for my initial consult June 2018 and was pregnant by Sept 2018. Dr Hughes is very compassionate, thoroughly explains what is going to happen with each part of your treatment and takes time to answer any questions.
Katie in Haskell, NJ – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Let me start by saying that seeing a fertility specialist is stressful and a very sensitive time. My wife and I were nervous to say the least. We picked Dr. Hughes after going through a list of in-network doctors and cross referencing reviews. I have to tell you that although it was stressful at times, Dr. Hughes and her staff were nothing short of amazing. They are attentive and helpful. Libia is so kind, caring and makes getting blood drawn multiple times a week, pleasant! Ileana, the nurse, is sweet and helpful and always willing to answer a million questions. Hyland is helpful with billing issues and always friendly. I don't know exactly where to begin with Dr. Hughes. She is incredibly good at what she does. Very precise and very cautious which we grew to appreciate. She made sure to adjust medications as necessary and help us get pregnant safely. She was caring and sweet at every appointment. She was confident she would get us our pregnancy and she did just that!
Ashleigh in NJ – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Hughes and her amazing staff. Our initial appointment was in March and by August we were pregnant! Dr. Hughes truly gets to know each of her patients and develops a specialized plan that she feels will be the best way to get pregnant quickly and safely. Whenever I called off hours with an issue Dr. Hughes immediately called me back & answered my questions. Everyone on her staff is so knowledgeable and kind, I never felt like I was just a number. AMAZING Team.
E.C. in East Rutherford, NJ – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr.Huges is the best! Her and her team are just great people and always willing to help. Will be going back for #2 soon.
Romeena Algu in Waldwick, NJ – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr. Hughes was always caring, professional and honest. Her staff is wonderful, kind and very helpful any time i needed them. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hughes!
Ksenia Malyniak – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Hughes! She is very supportive and knowledgeable in the field. She takes the time to explain issues and options, and her team are extremely kind, diligent, and organized.
Kelsey in Hoboken – Jul 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
After 7 years of infertility treatments we met Dr.Hughes. It was her expertise, patience, and compassion that made all the difference. Because of her, we have the family we always wanted. We are forever grateful. Her staff, especially nurse Ileana is an asset to her practice. She always helped calm nerves during such a difficult journey and was helpful in every way. Highly recommend anyone going through infertility.
Michelle S. – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
I will never find the adequate words to describe what a wonderful Doctor, Dr. Patricia Hughes is, she is simply the best.She along with her staff made this journey so much easier for me and my husband.Candace always greets with you a smile.Eliana is like having another mother.Hyland was always so helpful with the insurance needs that get so confusing.Everyone is this office cares and helps…they become your family.Thanks to Dr. Hughes I am excited to say I am 14 weeks pregnant
Nicole C – Jan 22, 2018
It was a joy and an honor to have you in my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr. Hughes is thorough in her exams and explanations of the options available to middle-aged couples. The office staff is very nice and promptly provides test results and answers to any questions. I was fortunate to conceive on my own while under her care, but I highly recommend seeing Dr. Hughes for all REI needs!
44 yr old expectant mom in New Jersey – Dec 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Our short term plan with the amazing, Dr. Hughes, became even shorter than we could have imagined. We were struggling to get pregnant and found Dr. Hughes and her amazing and incredible staff. First meeting her, we discussed our plan to help us conceive and she was incredibly honest, knowledgeable, understanding, passionate, confident and relieving knowing she was going to be with us every step of the way. Any question or concern, Dr. Hughes and her staff were always there to answer and help!
Sollecito in River Edge, NJ – Nov 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
I would absolutely recommend this doctor if you are having any infertility issues. The office staff was absolutely amazing. They always welcome you with a warm smile. I had my daughter come to my appointments and they were always very nice and kind to her as well. I always felt like I was informed as to what the plan of action was at the time which to me was very important. My husband and I are grateful for the wonderful care I received and for the great results in working with her.
Wendy in Paramus, NJ – Nov 06, 2017
It was a joy and honor to have you in my office....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr. Hughes is an amazing doctor and is so gentle and caring. She really makes sure you feel comfortable, goes through everything thoroughly, and answers any questions you may have. She is a true miracle helping me get pregnant with both of my children. I can't begin to express how grateful we are and how amazing she truly is! Her staff is also really amazing, helping any way they can and accommodating as much as possible!
Michelle – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr. Patricia was so warm and caring right from the first meeting,she actually took her own time to thoroughly go through all my reports from previous ivf facility and in a long time I actually felt like there are doctors who care. I did saline sonogram at her clinic which went very smooth and was going to come back for further procedures aftet returning from vacation in couple of months. But i guess she was lucky charm and before i could return back i conceived on my own the very same cycle.
Prajakta – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hughes?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • In-Office Sonogram
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Irregular Periods
  • Laparoscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Polypectomy
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sonohysterograms
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Hughes accepts

Dr. Hughes accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO
Oxford Liberty

I offer state-of-the-art infertility evaluation and treatment, including rapid and painless evaluation and proceeding quickly to treatment. After full...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center (New York)
St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center (New York)
1986