Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 65

Dr. Hughes

Patricia L Hughes MD

140 Prospect Ave Ste 10 Hackensack, NJ 07601

Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from Albany Medical College in 1980 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Hughes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hughes

Dr. Hughes?
Dr. Hughes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD
I love Dr. Hughes! She is supportive and extremely professional and always answered all my questions. Her staff is the best and so caring and knowledgeable. I had a successful IVF at the age of 40 years old and now expecting my first child. I am so grateful to Dr. Hughes for making my dream come true.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
My Husband and I have tried several times to grow our little family, and because of some complications in the past we were starting to lose hope. Best thing that happened to us was to meet Dr. Hughes and her amazing staff. Since day one we felt cared of. Wait time was never an issue it was mostly 15 mins. Speaking to a person in the office was always easy. Lab results were always communicated and all questions and concerns were always addressed. All procedures were well explained and there was never an issue with the insurance. We were able to get pregnant after 9 months, treatments were tailored to our own need and were never aggressive Thank you very much Dr. Hughes for making our dream come true and also Iliana, Hyland, and Libia for their support during this journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Forever grateful to Dr Hughes. Without Dr Hughes and her wonderful staff my husband and I wouldn't have our precious baby. I went for my initial consult June 2018 and was pregnant by Sept 2018. Dr Hughes is very compassionate, thoroughly explains what is going to happen with each part of your treatment and takes time to answer any questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Let me start by saying that seeing a fertility specialist is stressful and a very sensitive time. My wife and I were nervous to say the least. We picked Dr. Hughes after going through a list of in-network doctors and cross referencing reviews. I have to tell you that although it was stressful at times, Dr. Hughes and her staff were nothing short of amazing. They are attentive and helpful. Libia is so kind, caring and makes getting blood drawn multiple times a week, pleasant! Ileana, the nurse, is sweet and helpful and always willing to answer a million questions. Hyland is helpful with billing issues and always friendly. I don't know exactly where to begin with Dr. Hughes. She is incredibly good at what she does. Very precise and very cautious which we grew to appreciate. She made sure to adjust medications as necessary and help us get pregnant safely. She was caring and sweet at every appointment. She was confident she would get us our pregnancy and she did just that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Hughes and her amazing staff. Our initial appointment was in March and by August we were pregnant! Dr. Hughes truly gets to know each of her patients and develops a specialized plan that she feels will be the best way to get pregnant quickly and safely. Whenever I called off hours with an issue Dr. Hughes immediately called me back & answered my questions. Everyone on her staff is so knowledgeable and kind, I never felt like I was just a number. AMAZING Team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr.Huges is the best! Her and her team are just great people and always willing to help. Will be going back for #2 soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Dr. Hughes was always caring, professional and honest. Her staff is wonderful, kind and very helpful any time i needed them. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hughes!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Hughes! She is very supportive and knowledgeable in the field. She takes the time to explain issues and options, and her team are extremely kind, diligent, and organized.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
After 7 years of infertility treatments we met Dr.Hughes. It was her expertise, patience, and compassion that made all the difference. Because of her, we have the family we always wanted. We are forever grateful. Her staff, especially nurse Ileana is an asset to her practice. She always helped calm nerves during such a difficult journey and was helpful in every way. Highly recommend anyone going through infertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
I will never find the adequate words to describe what a wonderful Doctor, Dr. Patricia Hughes is, she is simply the best.She along with her staff made this journey so much easier for me and my husband.Candace always greets with you a smile.Eliana is like having another mother.Hyland was always so helpful with the insurance needs that get so confusing.Everyone is this office cares and helps…they become your family.Thanks to Dr. Hughes I am excited to say I am 14 weeks pregnant
It was a joy and an honor to have you in my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hughes?

I offer state-of-the-art infertility evaluation and treatment, including rapid and painless evaluation and proceeding quickly to treatment. After full explanation, couples share in forming a treatment plan. I am a member of one of the best IVF teams ...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Albany Medical College
1976
Mount Holyoke College

Dr. Hughes accepts

Dr. Hughes accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • In-Office Sonogram
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Irregular Periods
  • Laparoscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Polypectomy
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sonohysterograms
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Fibroids

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hughes treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2017)