Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD

Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Hackensack, NJ. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center.

Patricia L Hughes MD

140 Prospect Ave Ste 10

Hackensack, NJ 07601

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Hughes

I offer state-of-the-art infertility evaluation and treatment, including rapid and painless evaluation and proceeding quickly to treatment. After full explanation, couples share in forming a treatment plan. I am a member of one of the best IVF teams in the country, the Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. There is full access to all of the most advanced technology of this leader in the field, yet it is offered in a small comfortable solo office setting.

Dr. Hughes' Experience

Dr. Hughes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Irregular Periods
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • In-Office Sonogram
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopy
  • Polypectomy
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sonohysterograms
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Mount Holyoke College
  • St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • NewYork-Presbyterian - Columbia University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Hughes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hughes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hughes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hughes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hughes to family and friends
Dr. Hughes' Performance
Paramus, NJ |
Excellent experience from beginning to end at every appointment. Dr. Hughes and her staff are always professional, happy and welcoming. They are articulate, detailed and patient with every question. This past year was my best doctor experience - I wish Dr. Hughes could be my doctor for everything!
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
Dr. Hughes and her team are just excellent . I would definitely recommend others to visit Dr. Hughes if they have some fertility issues.
in Hackensack, NJ |
Dr. Hughes and her team are excellent. Throughout my one year of treatments with them, I did not have a single thing to complain about. Appointments were quick and easy to make, my lab results were promptly communicated to me, and they were always on top of every detail of my treatment. Dr.Hughes made me feel very comfortable and was always happy to answer my questions and cleared my doubts. Special thanks also to Ilana and Highland for smoothing my journey with them.
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
Dr Hughes and her staff are phenomenal. I can't say enough good things about them. This experience was not an easy one but with their help and comfort I was able to move past my fears and go through IVF and now officially 9 weeks pregnant. It wasn't easy and had a few upsets along the way but Hughes and her staff never gave up and were always supportive and made this experience as good as it could be. I would highly recommend!! Thank you guys for your support and for my little miracle
Parsippany, NJ |
I can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Hughes and her office! You don't feel like just a number there. Dr. Hughes and staff really takes the time to get to know you and make you feel at ease during what can be an emotional roller coaster. I appreciated the attention I received from both the Dr. and her staff. I especially love Illiana, her NP! The expertise at Dr. Hughes office is reassuring but she never over-promises. I aways felt that she had my best interest at heart.
in Warwick, NY |
I love Dr. Hughes and her entire staff. They made the entire experience easier and more pleasant than I thought it it would be. I highly recommend her to anyone having difficulty trying to conceive.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Hughes is a great physician that really caters to your individual needs. She explained the plan to me ahead of time and gave me a rationale for her proposed actions. Just be prepared to wait a at least 30 mins for your visit on most occasions. The staff is also really friendly and responsive.
in Rutherford, NJ |
I would love to share my wife's and my greatest experiences with everyone. I would never imagine going through intensive fertility treatment would be really great experience. Dr. Hughes has highly professional and positive attitude and work ethic. I never left my wife alone with any of the appointments because Dr. Hughes and his entire staff provided us professionalism in a very friendly environment. I was a type of person who would not stand being close to hospitals until I met Dr. Hughes.
in East Rutherford, NJ |
Dr. Hughes is a great professional who closely monitor every single step of the treatment. Her treatment schedule is highly suitable for people who has full work load. Her staff are super nice and you do not wait more than 15-20 minutes. She went through all of my pre-controls and came up with a great plan with which both my husband and I were very comfortable. I had perfectly timed, medicated IUI sessions without complication and currently pregnant to a healthy singleton in my first try.
in Hackensack, NJ |
Dr. Hughes helped us get pregnant! We tried IUI and on the third attempt we were blessed with our beautiful boy. Now he is seven months! We can't wait to see Dr. Hughes and her wonderful team again!!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Hughes and her entire team are truly amazing. Their level of expertise, compassion and kindness is unparalleled. From day one, I felt completely comfortable and welcomed. Dr. Hughes legitimately cares about her patients and goes to great lengths to keep them informed. The entire team has a level of professionalism and bedside manner that I have not experienced anywhere else (and I unfortunately have had many docs in my life). They make you feel like you are the only patient. THE BEST DOCTOR!
in Bergenfield, NJ |
She has a wonderful personality and really made me feel comfortable. I like that she is about options and not just there being only one choice. True professionalism .Every staff member is courteous, friendly and helpful. Dr Hughes is wonderful! She went over my results carefully and answered all my questions. Very caring personality. I LOVE the caring and concerned personality of Dr. Hughes. She is the BEST! Thank u
in Hackensack, NJ |
From the minute I called to make my first appointment with Dr. Hughes, I knew this was the place to go to. I had a long road with Dr. Hughes, and she attended to me always and made me comfortable. I really valued Dr. Hughes' honesty-she never led me on to get my hopes up. The girls in the office always answered the phone and my questions, no matter how silly. It was very hard to say goodbye to this wonderful group. I would recommend to anyone, and will most certainly be back for #2 if need be.
in Hackensack, NJ |
Dr. Hughes has vast experience in this field and has helped us become pregnant after 4 years of trying. I would highly recommend her and her small, friendly office where you get a real person on the line and not a recording. It was easy to get a hold of the Dr. & staff with any concern, big or small. The nursing staff, especially Illiana, is patient, sweet and extremely thorough in explaining all medications. It was bittersweet to leave this friendly office when it was time to move to my OBGYN!
in NJ |
Dr Hughes and her team of girls are extremely professional, knowledgeable, punctual (in comparison to all doctors I have visited in my lifetime), always available and highly successful. I would go there again should I need and will definitely recommend them to any friends/family looking for these services.
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD?
Are you Dr. Hughes?