Family Medicine  |
Dr. Patricia Hogan, MD
Dr. Patricia Hogan, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tallahassee, FL. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Hogan is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare.

Patricia A Hogan MD

• Medico
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Hogan

Dr. Hogan's Experience

Dr. Hogan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Hogan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hogan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hogan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hogan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hogan to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Hogan's Performance
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Hogan's APRNs are good; i find them helpful, understanding and professional. Dr. Hogan herself has been, on several occasions, far too busy or unconcerned to listen and understand the issues or questions I have. She appears to greet these questions as challenges and/or personal attacks. Her response is dismissive and/or belittling and sarcastic. I would be more specific but I am afraid that she would identify me and there would be repercussions. That fear, in itself, indicates problems
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Hogan has been my Primary Care Doctor for 18 years. She has always been very professional, patient, kind to me. She always respected my opinions and decisions. I respect her professional diagnoses and follow through during and after my appointment.
in Tallahassee, FL |
The doctor is rude, using business as her excuse. Talks down to others and does not listen. I evperienced no empathy (blame is NOT a therapeutic modality, nor are insults). It is difficult to get through on the phone to even a receptionist. Have had multiple billing errors.
in Tallahassee, FL |
This doctor has absolutely the worse bedside manner I have ever experienced. A patient that is in severe pain with constant N/V should NOT have to beg to for the provider to order advanced imaging studies. She does not care for her patients nor have their best interest in mind. She is the rudest doctor I have ever encountered and I will never be a patient of hers again. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.
in Tallahassee, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Hogan for 20 years now, and love her as much now as I did when I met her. She is smart and knows how to deal with all types of situations and I am happy to be able to have her as my family Dr. The staff is wonderful, friendly and knows how to get their job done!
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Hogan came into the appointment in a very rude and condescending manner. She kept trying to push an antidepressant on me that I made very clear that I DID NOT want. She got mad at me (told me I was arguing with her every step) and that I should trust her and my doctor (and not my own MS in Molecular Biology, Im not an idiot). She then prescribed me a medication that I was ALLERGIC to. Blamed me because I didnt know the name (only knew the generic) after all "I did not go to medical school.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dear Office Manager, Yesterday I was in your office with my son and interacted with the young lady at the front desk regarding a ?No show? fee on my son?s account. She reminded me of the date and circumstance of the appointment. At which time I recalled the appointment. My letter to you today is to address the lack of customer service you are providing to Dr. Hogan?s patient customers. I was unable to cancel this appointment for my child first thing in the morning. I called more than once
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Hogan, MD?
Are you Dr. Hogan?