Dr. Patricia Hogan, MD

Dr. Patricia Hogan, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 48 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hogan specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Tallahassee, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hogan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hogan's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hogan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hogan

Dr. Hogan accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hogan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Hogan
Dr. Hogan's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (23)
in Tallahassee, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Hogan for 20 years now, and love her as much now as I did when I met her. She is smart and knows how to deal with all types of situations and I am happy to be able to have her as my family Dr. The staff is wonderful, friendly and knows how to get their job done!
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Hogan came into the appointment in a very rude and condescending manner. She kept trying to push an antidepressant on me that I made very clear that I DID NOT want. She got mad at me (told me I was arguing with her every step) and that I should trust her and my doctor (and not my own MS in Molecular Biology, Im not an idiot). She then prescribed me a medication that I was ALLERGIC to. Blamed me because I didnt know the name (only knew the generic) after all "I did not go to medical school.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dear Office Manager, Yesterday I was in your office with my son and interacted with the young lady at the front desk regarding a ?No show? fee on my son?s account. She reminded me of the date and circumstance of the appointment. At which time I recalled the appointment. My letter to you today is to address the lack of customer service you are providing to Dr. Hogan?s patient customers. I was unable to cancel this appointment for my child first thing in the morning. I called more than once
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Hogan, MD?
Are you Dr. Hogan?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.