General Surgery  |
Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD
Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Cleveland, OH. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Duggan is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital.

730 Som Center Rd Ste 170

Cleveland, OH 44143

Learn about Dr. Duggan

Dr. Duggan's Experience

Dr. Duggan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in Vascular Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

• Vascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis

• Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Toledo College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Wayne State University

Dr. Duggan has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Duggan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duggan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duggan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duggan to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Duggan's Performance
in Mentor, OH |
Dr. Patricia Duggan told me about a procedure that would be done in her office to both my greater and lesser saphenous veins. I was truly amazed. No down time and no cutting open. It was a blessing that I found her and I am now pain free! Dr. Duggan is an excellent doctor who really knows what she is talking about. Professional, very knowledgeable, very caring, and has a wonderful bedside manner. She made me feel more like a friend than a patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Duggan!
in Chagrin Falls, OH |
I have seen Dr. Duggan for several appointments. She is a very professional and caring person. I feel very comfortable with her. I am happy to say that my legs look and feel great. I used to wear long pants but now I proudly display my legs. Insecurity has now turned to confidence. I would highly recommend Dr. Duggan. She is the BEST!
in Cleveland, OH |
I came to dr Duggan with right leg pain and visible varicose veins. The treatment plan was simple and well worth it. My pain is gone and my leg looks amazing. The varicose veins are gone and even the spider veins are less visible.Currently we are doing scleroderma for the spider veins and that is improving the look of my leg even more. Honestly I couldn't be happier with the results! I actually have matching legs! Dresses and skirts here I come! Thank you Dr.Duggan and her staff!
in Cleveland, OH |
Highly recommended Dr Duggan and her team! She has made me feel like a new person! My legs feel and look absolutely AmaZing!! Thank you so much!!
in Cleveland, OH |
After treatment for a blood clot in my wife's leg, I was told to take her to a cardio-vascular surgeon. My wife has Alzheimer's. Dr. Duggan performed surgery on 3 of her veins. Unable to comprehend the doctor's instructions, she consistently unwrapped her leg, thereby, prolonging the healing process. Dr. Duggan showed extreme patience and compassion with my wife, providing additional office visits, concluding in a successful surgery and complete healing process. I highly recommend Dr. Duggan.
in Lyndhurst, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Duggan for over two years now. She is a fabulous Doctor. The results I can now experience are healthy legs and they look great too. During these past two years I have benefited from her expertise, professionalism and highly personal care. I started going to her because another patient of hers knew and heard of my problems and she was so happy with the results she had that she was nice and kind enough to refer Dr. Duggan to me. Also; she has a good team backing her.
Painesville, OH |
I am a patient of Dr. Duggan and I would like to state that although she knows what she is doing, she is unprofessional to some degree and her office staff is useless. When Dr. Duggan did my first procedure she was ill and didn't wear a mask. I told her I am prone to infection on the area of my leg she was working on and she refused to prescribe antibiotics. I ended up in the hospital with a leg infection two weeks later. The office and her office staff are not handicap assistant friendly.
in Wickliffe, OH |
Dr. Duggan is a caring, knowledgeable surgeon with state of the art equipment and surgical methods. She is honest and straightforward. Her staff is great. She has performed four surgeries on my legs and I will have her perform future surgeries. She personally called me on a Saturday to check on me, since I had my surgery on a Friday. I am continually impressed by her and her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Duggan.
This was one of the best decisions I've ever made! Dr Duggan and her staff are wonderful! Courteous and very informative! What a joy to be able to wear shorts again! My legs look fantastic! Thank you so much Dr Duggan!
in Middlefield ohio |
Very professional, very pleased with results. I would recommend.
in Cleveland, OH |
Excellent care, personable , professional staff. My legs look and feel good! I worked in the healthcare field over 30 years, , this Doctor and her staff are stellar!!
in Hiram ohio |
Dr Duggan is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met . She is down to earth and sincerely cares for her patients , as if you were family. When numerous doctors miss diagnosed me , Dr Duggan was the one who came through and helped to find my illness. I am forever grateful ! ! Her office staff is also wonderful . Can't say enough to this thank this great office.
in Pepper Pike |
I had pain and swelling in my legs for years. I was given Dr Duggan's name by a friend who had a great experience with her. In the past other doctors just injected my small veins but the pain remained. Dr Duggan actually addressed my problem and treated my achy legs. My legs now feel great and never looked better. I can now sleep through the night without cramping and have no more aching while on my feet. My grand kids love their new grandma. Thank you Dr Duggan and the rest of staff
in Mayfield Village |
I was referred by my family doctor for an ulcer on my leg that was not healing for more than one year. Dr Duggan and her staff were awesome. She diagnosed my problem and performed procedures on my veins. In about 3 weeks after my last procedure my ulcer was completely healed. I am very happy that my doctor recommended Dr Duggan. She was very professional and down to earth and reassuring. Thank you Dr Duggan may God always bless always.
Cleveland, OH |
I had a terrible experience with this doctor, she has left me with considerable nerve damage to my lower leg. The damage is permanent and worsens over time. I have no feeling in the area she treated with a laser. She takes no responsibility nor gives an explanation to what or why I am left with no feeling in the area of my leg she treated. I regret using this doctor
in Willoughby Hills, OH |
Highly recommend Dr. Duggan for the treatment of varicose veins. My legs feel great and look so much better with the treatments! Great doctor and office. The communication and care was excellent!
in Solon, OH |
After years of discomfort, unsightly legs and trying methods that didn't help correct the problem, I found Dr. Patricia Duggan M.D. Other so called circulatory institutes only put a mask on it and didn't care of were not educated enough to find out what caused the problem. With no pain and in a very short period of time the problem was corrected by Dr. Duggan. I'm no longer in pain, what a relief. Do yourself a favor, put yourself in her care. Her staff is outstanding as well.
in Cleveland, OH |
I discovered Dr. Duggan in Cleveland Magazine. My legs would ache a lot, especially when traveling. I am finished with my recommended treatments by Dr. Duggan and amazed that the aching is gone. Dr. Duggan also removed the unsightly varicose & spider veins in my legs.
in Broadview Heights, OH |
Highly recommended. She is a board certified vascular surgery who is sincere and is the best in her field. I would recommend her to anyone who has problems with their legs she helped me immensely and I am forever grateful. Thanks to Dr Duggan my legs feel great. You truly are the best thanks for everything
in Chagrin Falls, OH |
Very profession and got great results. Would use again if the need arises.
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Are you Dr. Duggan?