Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD

Vascular Surgery •  Female • Age 54

Dr. Duggan

Hanna Wang Ezziddin MD

6690 Beta Dr Ste 100 Cleveland, OH 44143

Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD is a Vascular Surgery Specialist in Cleveland, OH and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Toledo College Of Medicine medical school in 1995. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Duggan to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Vascular Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Duggan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Duggan performs this procedure more than 86% of her peers

Varicose Vein Procedure

Dr. Duggan performs Varicose Vein Procedure more than 83% of her peers

Dr. Duggan performs this procedure more than 83% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins
  • Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins
  • Stripping of Varicose Veins
  • Varicose Vein Ligation
  • Varicose Vein Surgery

Dr. Duggan's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Endovenous Laser Treatment
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Dr. Duggan accepts

Dr. Duggan accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Blue Access-OH PPO

4.4

1.2048192771084338%
12.048192771084338%

Dr. Duggan?
I highly recommend Dr. Duggan. Dr. Duggan and staff took a personal and genuine interest in my vascular health. Dr. Duggan performed an ultrasound to evaluate my initial vascular status and put together a plan for addressing my vascular opportunities. Dr. Duggan and staff were professional and cordial. I was provided post surgical instructions after each procedure. Dr. Duggan personally called me between visits to make sure I was doing ok. Dr. Duggan also kept my Primary Care and referring Physician informed of my status. My vascular issues were addressed and I'm feeling great. Thanks Dr. Duggan.
  • Long wait times
Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan took the time and listened to my issue and clearly explained the treatment. I was suffering from terrible leg cramps due to issues with my veins. After the treatment, which was done in the office, I have not experienced any cramping in my legs anymore and they also do not swell like they used to. Highly recommend Dr. Duggan.
  • Long wait times
Tony L – Jul 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I found Dr Duggan to be very professional, helpful, friendly and courteous. My legs feel better than they have in years. She has helped me tremendously after searching for help for years with no relief elsewhere. Highly recommend Dr Duggan Dr John and staff
Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I’m a 60 year old male who saw Dr. Duggan last fall. My legs had become unattractive over the last few years. Moreover, they were throbbing and felt heavy most of the time. After visiting Dr. Duggan I can say I fell 100% better and they look fabulous. I needed a few appointments, but to say I’m satisfied would be an understatement. Thank you Dr. Duggan!!
Patricia A. Duggan M.D. – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
From the second I entered the doctor's office, I got the feeling that I met a team of true professionals. You knew you ended up in a perfect place, starting from the people working at the front desk to Doctor Duggan herself. The process of healing always starts from conversing, and from the first second you understand that the Doctor wants to help you. The problem I had turned to the Doctor with was resolved in the best possible way, and when you encounter professionalism, high medical knowledge, experience, responsibility and love for the people, you get the best plausible result, after which you leave incredibly satisfied. The Doctor called me after each procedure to make sure I felt well. I have a medical degree and was referred to Doctor Duggan's Office by another professional. Highly recommended! I had laser treatment and sclerotherapy done and I couldn't be happier.
Nataliya Petranovskaya – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I have a long history of chronic vascular insufficiency and have received a variety of treatments over the years. Since undergoing the laser treatments from Dr. Duggan, I have had the longest lasting relief of symptoms. The procedures were well-tolerated, not painful, and by following the instructions (wearing thigh high support hose for the prescribed time) my legs feel and look dramatically better. Because the ultrasound diagnostic equipment is so revealing, there is no guesswork in which vessels are the culprits. She performs the laser treatment precisely, using sterile procedure. Dr. Duggan is caring and conscientious in her treatment and followup. Her veteran staff are professional and friendly.
Lynne Stralka in Hudson – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr.Patricia and Dr.John are two of the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever met. They answered ALL of my questions explaining the procedure fully, and believe me I had a lot of them. I was nervous in the beginning not knowing what to expect. But my nerves were soon comforted the moment I walked into the office.. ...The entire staff, with their smiles and kindness was so welcoming.....all added to the wonderful experience. After a couple of weeks I felt a noticeable difference in my legs. Before they would tire easily and feel heavy by the afternoon. But now they feel like they did 20 yrs ago. And they look great! I HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is contemplating getting their veins looked at/ or done... to contact Dr. Patricia and her staff.. Just go in for a consultation if you are nervous...and from that, you will FEEL in your heart that you made the correct decision.
Roseann Schram in Cleveland, OH – Jul 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I was nervous to get my varicose vein fixed, but knew I was in the right place immediately. The atmosphere is warm and every staff member is very kind. I was a candidate for the laser treatment and the Dr took time to discuss the procedure w me. My procedure was fast and painless! She even called me on my cell phone to check on me! I wish I'd done this sooner! LIFE CHANGING. Every Dr should treat their patients this way! I can't say enough about her and her staff! They're the best around!
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I put off having my veins addressed for a very long time. The results, greatly exceeded my expectations!! All procedures were done in the office, which is a plus. Her entire staff is great. I would highly recommend Dr. Duggan.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Not Happy! Had to go elsewhere have to Everything Redone..
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan is excellent. She is competent, caring, funny and efficient. I recently had five vein surgeries with her and I actually enjoyed the experience. Virtually zero pain with great results. She also has surrounded herself with great people. Her doctor husband, John and her staff are all great. John does a really good job of prepping and explaining additional details on what to expect. I waited a long time to get this done and am so glad I found them.
J. Hoyt – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I actually loved going to her appointments. The staff was always accommodating and helpful with insurance questions. I never waited more than 10 min. Dr. Dugan and her husband made me feel relaxed. I waited 40 years to get this done and my legs look and feel amazing with Little or no pain. I have recommended many people to her. I highly recommend her.
Jan Seitz in Willoughby, OH – Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan is excellent. She is caring, gentle and listens to your concerns. I had severe edema in both legs from an injury and have seen a great improvement
none – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Having had leg problems for over 20 years, it was wonderful to have problems diagnosed and corrected (venious insufficiency and restless leg syndrome) by Dr. Duggan. I no longer wear compression stockings and my legs feel and look great. Dr. Duggan's staff is helpful and great about reminding me of upcoming office visits. Dr. Duggan is also wonderful, because she listened to all of my concerns and corrected the problems with zero pain and hardly any down time. Grateful I found Dr. Duggan!
Sandra Scheman in Medina, OH – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan is an outstanding doctor. She is knowledgeable, caring and skilled. She explained my condition, answered my questions and put me at ease throughout treatment. I highly recommend her.
Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan and her staff are very professional, friendly, polite, knowledgeable and compassionate. The procedure went very smooth and the results are phenomenal. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking a Vascular Surgeon in NE OH!! Absolutely the best at her field!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
D.B in OH – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan and her staff are amazing! I developed leg pain and swelling and she found that I had a problem with the valves in my leg. I had an ultrasound test at CCF and UH and no one could tell me why my legs swelled! Dr. Duggan found the problem and treated my legs with laser procedures. My legs shrank 3 inches each and feel so much better. I am so grateful. I cannot thank her enough.
Julie in Mayfield, OH – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Had several ablations due to leg injury. Nothing got better through happenstance saw 2 other docs that both told me the treatment I received was NOT NECESSARY and not going to help me what so ever. When both docs asked how many treatments I was given. When I told them BOTH were flabbergasted! And when the ultrasound tech asked me. She did not SAY anything but looked at me like I was completely CRAZY! Also her “ bedside manner” needs a lot of work with me she was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Anon. O mous in Mayfield, OH – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
The office staff was very friendly and informative. Dr Duggan was professional but easy to talk to and put me at ease about and during the procedure. Her ability to joke with me about certain topics helped to relax me. she along with her husband, who does the ultrasound were always concerned about comfort and privacy. I am a retired nurse and would recommend her to family and friends and have done so .
Charlotte in Ravenna, OH – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I am so happy with my results after having both the Ablation laser procedure as well as the Sclerotherapy on my right leg. Dr. Duggan and her staff are always professional, courteous and caring. I had ultrasounds on both legs and she found a DVT in my left leg and explained what is was and how to treat. After my procedure the Doctor called me personally to see how I was feeling and if any issues. Her staff is always smiling and always willing to help with any questions. I HIGHLY recommend!
Cindy in Painesville Twp, OH – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Duggan?

• Vascular Surgery