Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD

General Surgery ·  Female · Age 53

Dr. Duggan

Vascular Intervention & Venous

730 Som Center Rd Ste 170 Cleveland, OH 44143

Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD is a general surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from University Of Toledo College Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in general surgery and vascular surgery.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Duggan accepts

Dr. Duggan accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Duggan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Duggan performs this procedure more than 86% of her peers

Varicose Vein Procedure

Dr. Duggan performs Varicose Vein Procedure more than 83% of her peers

Dr. Duggan performs this procedure more than 83% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins
  • Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins
  • Stripping of Varicose Veins
  • Varicose Vein Ligation
  • Varicose Vein Surgery

Dr. Duggan's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Endovenous Laser Treatment

2.5316455696202533%

Dr. Duggan?
Dr. Duggan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD
From the second I entered the doctor's office, I got the feeling that I met a team of true professionals. You knew you ended up in a perfect place, starting from the people working at the front desk to Doctor Duggan herself. The process of healing always starts from conversing, and from the first second you understand that the Doctor wants to help you. The problem I had turned to the Doctor with was resolved in the best possible way, and when you encounter professionalism, high medical knowledge, experience, responsibility and love for the people, you get the best plausible result, after which you leave incredibly satisfied. The Doctor called me after each procedure to make sure I felt well. I have a medical degree and was referred to Doctor Duggan's Office by another professional. Highly recommended! I had laser treatment and sclerotherapy done and I couldn't be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I have a long history of chronic vascular insufficiency and have received a variety of treatments over the years. Since undergoing the laser treatments from Dr. Duggan, I have had the longest lasting relief of symptoms. The procedures were well-tolerated, not painful, and by following the instructions (wearing thigh high support hose for the prescribed time) my legs feel and look dramatically better. Because the ultrasound diagnostic equipment is so revealing, there is no guesswork in which vessels are the culprits. She performs the laser treatment precisely, using sterile procedure. Dr. Duggan is caring and conscientious in her treatment and followup. Her veteran staff are professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr.Patricia and Dr.John are two of the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever met. They answered ALL of my questions explaining the procedure fully, and believe me I had a lot of them. I was nervous in the beginning not knowing what to expect. But my nerves were soon comforted the moment I walked into the office.. ...The entire staff, with their smiles and kindness was so welcoming.....all added to the wonderful experience. After a couple of weeks I felt a noticeable difference in my legs. Before they would tire easily and feel heavy by the afternoon. But now they feel like they did 20 yrs ago. And they look great! I HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is contemplating getting their veins looked at/ or done... to contact Dr. Patricia and her staff.. Just go in for a consultation if you are nervous...and from that, you will FEEL in your heart that you made the correct decision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I was nervous to get my varicose vein fixed, but knew I was in the right place immediately. The atmosphere is warm and every staff member is very kind. I was a candidate for the laser treatment and the Dr took time to discuss the procedure w me. My procedure was fast and painless! She even called me on my cell phone to check on me! I wish I'd done this sooner! LIFE CHANGING. Every Dr should treat their patients this way! I can't say enough about her and her staff! They're the best around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I put off having my veins addressed for a very long time. The results, greatly exceeded my expectations!! All procedures were done in the office, which is a plus. Her entire staff is great. I would highly recommend Dr. Duggan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Not Happy! Had to go elsewhere have to Everything Redone..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I cannot stress how unhappy I am with the procedure. I now have to seek help elsewhere. Once there is an issue, the staff and the doctor's tune change and they become cold.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan is excellent. She is competent, caring, funny and efficient. I recently had five vein surgeries with her and I actually enjoyed the experience. Virtually zero pain with great results. She also has surrounded herself with great people. Her doctor husband, John and her staff are all great. John does a really good job of prepping and explaining additional details on what to expect. I waited a long time to get this done and am so glad I found them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I actually loved going to her appointments. The staff was always accommodating and helpful with insurance questions. I never waited more than 10 min. Dr. Dugan and her husband made me feel relaxed. I waited 40 years to get this done and my legs look and feel amazing with Little or no pain. I have recommended many people to her. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan is excellent. She is caring, gentle and listens to your concerns. I had severe edema in both legs from an injury and have seen a great improvement
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Duggan?

• General Surgery