Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD

General Surgery | Female

Vascular Intervention & Venous 730 Som Center Rd Ste 170 Cleveland, OH 44143 Get Directions
Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD

Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Cleveland, OH. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Duggan is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital.

Dr. Duggan's Experience

See how Dr. Duggan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Duggan

Dr. Duggan accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Duggan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Duggan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Duggan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duggan to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Duggan's Performance
in Lyndhurst, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Duggan for over two years now. She is a fabulous Doctor. The results I can now experience are healthy legs and they look great too. During these past two years I have benefited from her expertise, professionalism and highly personal care. I started going to her because another patient of hers knew and heard of my problems and she was so happy with the results she had that she was nice and kind enough to refer Dr. Duggan to me. Also; she has a good team backing her.
Painesville, OH |
I am a patient of Dr. Duggan and I would like to state that although she knows what she is doing, she is unprofessional to some degree and her office staff is useless. When Dr. Duggan did my first procedure she was ill and didn't wear a mask. I told her I am prone to infection on the area of my leg she was working on and she refused to prescribe antibiotics. I ended up in the hospital with a leg infection two weeks later. The office and her office staff are not handicap assistant friendly.
in Wickliffe, OH |
Dr. Duggan is a caring, knowledgeable surgeon with state of the art equipment and surgical methods. She is honest and straightforward. Her staff is great. She has performed four surgeries on my legs and I will have her perform future surgeries. She personally called me on a Saturday to check on me, since I had my surgery on a Friday. I am continually impressed by her and her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Duggan.
This was one of the best decisions I've ever made! Dr Duggan and her staff are wonderful! Courteous and very informative! What a joy to be able to wear shorts again! My legs look fantastic! Thank you so much Dr Duggan!
in Middlefield ohio |
Very professional, very pleased with results. I would recommend.
in Cleveland, OH |
Excellent care, personable , professional staff. My legs look and feel good! I worked in the healthcare field over 30 years, , this Doctor and her staff are stellar!!
in Hiram ohio |
Dr Duggan is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met . She is down to earth and sincerely cares for her patients , as if you were family. When numerous doctors miss diagnosed me , Dr Duggan was the one who came through and helped to find my illness. I am forever grateful ! ! Her office staff is also wonderful . Can't say enough to this thank this great office.
in Pepper Pike |
I had pain and swelling in my legs for years. I was given Dr Duggan's name by a friend who had a great experience with her. In the past other doctors just injected my small veins but the pain remained. Dr Duggan actually addressed my problem and treated my achy legs. My legs now feel great and never looked better. I can now sleep through the night without cramping and have no more aching while on my feet. My grand kids love their new grandma. Thank you Dr Duggan and the rest of staff
in Mayfield Village |
I was referred by my family doctor for an ulcer on my leg that was not healing for more than one year. Dr Duggan and her staff were awesome. She diagnosed my problem and performed procedures on my veins. In about 3 weeks after my last procedure my ulcer was completely healed. I am very happy that my doctor recommended Dr Duggan. She was very professional and down to earth and reassuring. Thank you Dr Duggan may God always bless always.
Cleveland, OH |
I had a terrible experience with this doctor, she has left me with considerable nerve damage to my lower leg. The damage is permanent and worsens over time. I have no feeling in the area she treated with a laser. She takes no responsibility nor gives an explanation to what or why I am left with no feeling in the area of my leg she treated. I regret using this doctor
in Willoughby Hills, OH |
Highly recommend Dr. Duggan for the treatment of varicose veins. My legs feel great and look so much better with the treatments! Great doctor and office. The communication and care was excellent!
in Solon, OH |
After years of discomfort, unsightly legs and trying methods that didn't help correct the problem, I found Dr. Patricia Duggan M.D. Other so called circulatory institutes only put a mask on it and didn't care of were not educated enough to find out what caused the problem. With no pain and in a very short period of time the problem was corrected by Dr. Duggan. I'm no longer in pain, what a relief. Do yourself a favor, put yourself in her care. Her staff is outstanding as well.
in Cleveland, OH |
I discovered Dr. Duggan in Cleveland Magazine. My legs would ache a lot, especially when traveling. I am finished with my recommended treatments by Dr. Duggan and amazed that the aching is gone. Dr. Duggan also removed the unsightly varicose & spider veins in my legs.
in Broadview Heights, OH |
Highly recommended. She is a board certified vascular surgery who is sincere and is the best in her field. I would recommend her to anyone who has problems with their legs she helped me immensely and I am forever grateful. Thanks to Dr Duggan my legs feel great. You truly are the best thanks for everything
in Chagrin Falls, OH |
Very profession and got great results. Would use again if the need arises.
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Are you Dr. Duggan?

Compare Dr. Duggan

Dr. Duggan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in Vascular Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Duggan has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Duggan's Board Certifications

• Vascular Surgery

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis

University Of Toledo College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Wayne State University

• Russian

Dr. Duggan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duggan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery