Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD

General Surgery ·  Female · Age 53

Dr. Duggan

Vascular Intervention & Venous

730 Som Center Rd Ste 170 Cleveland, OH 44143

Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD is a general surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from University Of Toledo College Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in general surgery and vascular surgery.

Dr. Duggan accepts

Dr. Duggan accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Duggan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Duggan performs this procedure more than 86% of her peers

Varicose Vein Procedure

Dr. Duggan performs Varicose Vein Procedure more than 83% of her peers

Dr. Duggan performs this procedure more than 83% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins
  • Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins
  • Stripping of Varicose Veins
  • Varicose Vein Ligation
  • Varicose Vein Surgery

Dr. Duggan's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Endovenous Laser Treatment

4.4

Dr. Duggan?
Dr. Duggan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD
Dr.Patricia and Dr.John are two of the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever met. They answered ALL of my questions explaining the procedure fully, and believe me I had a lot of them. I was nervous in the beginning not knowing what to expect. But my nerves were soon comforted the moment I walked into the office.. ...The entire staff, with their smiles and kindness was so welcoming.....all added to the wonderful experience. After a couple of weeks I felt a noticeable difference in my legs. Before they would tire easily and feel heavy by the afternoon. But now they feel like they did 20 yrs ago. And they look great! I HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is contemplating getting their veins looked at/ or done... to contact Dr. Patricia and her staff.. Just go in for a consultation if you are nervous...and from that, you will FEEL in your heart that you made the correct decision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I was nervous to get my varicose vein fixed, but knew I was in the right place immediately. The atmosphere is warm and every staff member is very kind. I was a candidate for the laser treatment and the Dr took time to discuss the procedure w me. My procedure was fast and painless! She even called me on my cell phone to check on me! I wish I'd done this sooner! LIFE CHANGING. Every Dr should treat their patients this way! I can't say enough about her and her staff! They're the best around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I put off having my veins addressed for a very long time. The results, greatly exceeded my expectations!! All procedures were done in the office, which is a plus. Her entire staff is great. I would highly recommend Dr. Duggan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Not Happy! Had to go elsewhere have to Everything Redone..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I cannot stress how unhappy I am with the procedure. I now have to seek help elsewhere. Once there is an issue, the staff and the doctor's tune change and they become cold.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan is excellent. She is competent, caring, funny and efficient. I recently had five vein surgeries with her and I actually enjoyed the experience. Virtually zero pain with great results. She also has surrounded herself with great people. Her doctor husband, John and her staff are all great. John does a really good job of prepping and explaining additional details on what to expect. I waited a long time to get this done and am so glad I found them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I actually loved going to her appointments. The staff was always accommodating and helpful with insurance questions. I never waited more than 10 min. Dr. Dugan and her husband made me feel relaxed. I waited 40 years to get this done and my legs look and feel amazing with Little or no pain. I have recommended many people to her. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan is excellent. She is caring, gentle and listens to your concerns. I had severe edema in both legs from an injury and have seen a great improvement
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Having had leg problems for over 20 years, it was wonderful to have problems diagnosed and corrected (venious insufficiency and restless leg syndrome) by Dr. Duggan. I no longer wear compression stockings and my legs feel and look great. Dr. Duggan's staff is helpful and great about reminding me of upcoming office visits. Dr. Duggan is also wonderful, because she listened to all of my concerns and corrected the problems with zero pain and hardly any down time. Grateful I found Dr. Duggan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan is an outstanding doctor. She is knowledgeable, caring and skilled. She explained my condition, answered my questions and put me at ease throughout treatment. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan and her staff are very professional, friendly, polite, knowledgeable and compassionate. The procedure went very smooth and the results are phenomenal. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking a Vascular Surgeon in NE OH!! Absolutely the best at her field!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan and her staff are amazing! I developed leg pain and swelling and she found that I had a problem with the valves in my leg. I had an ultrasound test at CCF and UH and no one could tell me why my legs swelled! Dr. Duggan found the problem and treated my legs with laser procedures. My legs shrank 3 inches each and feel so much better. I am so grateful. I cannot thank her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Had several ablations due to leg injury. Nothing got better through happenstance saw 2 other docs that both told me the treatment I received was NOT NECESSARY and not going to help me what so ever. When both docs asked how many treatments I was given. When I told them BOTH were flabbergasted! And when the ultrasound tech asked me. She did not SAY anything but looked at me like I was completely CRAZY! Also her “ bedside manner” needs a lot of work with me she was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
The office staff was very friendly and informative. Dr Duggan was professional but easy to talk to and put me at ease about and during the procedure. Her ability to joke with me about certain topics helped to relax me. she along with her husband, who does the ultrasound were always concerned about comfort and privacy. I am a retired nurse and would recommend her to family and friends and have done so .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I am so happy with my results after having both the Ablation laser procedure as well as the Sclerotherapy on my right leg. Dr. Duggan and her staff are always professional, courteous and caring. I had ultrasounds on both legs and she found a DVT in my left leg and explained what is was and how to treat. After my procedure the Doctor called me personally to see how I was feeling and if any issues. Her staff is always smiling and always willing to help with any questions. I HIGHLY recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr Patricia Duggan is easy to talk to. She listens to what you are saying. She is thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable. She is a joy to have as a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr. Duggan and her staff are phenomenal. I was impressed from the initial appointment and throughout my treatment plan. The staff are both extremely professional and personable and I felt at ease as soon as I entered the office. Dr. Duggan answered questions, made herself available when needed and is someone that I highly recommend without hesitation. I have and plan to continue to recommend Dr. Duggan to colleagues, family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr Duggan is a very knowledgeable, skillful and caring surgeon. She has definitely improved the quality of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
I thought I’d have to live with these ugly varicose veins forever...thanks to Dr. Duggan, it was like magic! They’re gone! She’s THE BEST! An extraordinary doctor. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Duggan, MD?
Dr Duggan is outstanding. I saw her for a laser ablation procedure on my left leg in 2009 and she did a wonderful job. So, this year when I needed work done on my right leg I went back to her office. Again, she did a great job. Her and her staff are amazing. They took care of my needs from start to finish. If I ever need anything else done, I will not hesitate to call her office and make an appointment. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Duggan?

Compare Providers