Dr. Patricia A. Dickerson, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Dickerson's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dickerson's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Dermatologynull

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Dickerson

Dr. Dickerson accepts 20 insurance carriers

20 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dickerson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Dickerson

Dr. Dickerson's Review Details
      4.2 based on 56 responses
      Experience with Dr. Dickerson
      Dr. Dickerson's Office & Staff
        Under 10 minutes (54)
      Dr. Dickerson says

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to help others. Patients are at the heart of everything we do and they come first.  We value your responses and appreciate hearing from our satisfied patients as well as being given the opportunity to improve.  We ask that if you have concerns to please call and ask to speak with our office manager so that we may assist you with your concerns.

in Lebanon, Oh |
      I have had two occasions to see Dr. Dickerson and both of them were a very positive experience. I found her to be a very professional and caring Doctor that I would highly recommend.
      in Troy, OH |
      After many wasted visits to another dermatologist, we found Dr. Dickerson. She cleared up my daughter's skin and mine. She is very gentle and patient. Every procedure and medication is thoroughly explained. The staff is amazing. The only doctor's office I've been to that feels like a social visit! The longest wait I have had in the waiting room is 5 minutes. This doctor runs a tight ship. Very efficient and caring at the same time.
      in Miamisburg, OH |
      I did not go to her anymore after she charged for thyroid test that I did not need to the lab and I had to pay full price when I already had it done from my MD where my insurance pays for it. that lab test created a financial hardship on me that was not necessary. she charges for the symptom not the dysfunctional gland.
      in Daytom |
      Very compassionate and professional Only dermatologist I trust. She restored my face after another doctor injected Juvaderm in the muscles of my face. She was so kind and patient. She worked with me to fix another doctor's error. She did a beautiful job.
      Have you seen Dr. Dickerson?

• Dermatology

• Hair Loss
      • Hidradenitis
      • Hives
      • Lipomas
      • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
      • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Tag Removal
      • Thermage Facelift
      • Ultrapulse CO2 Laser
      • Venous Sclerotherapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Ohio State University / College of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Christ Hospital

Completed in 1987

Wright State University

Completed in 1990

Dr. Dickerson has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Dickerson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
      • Board certified in Dermatology
      • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dickerson

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dickerson's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Dickerson

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Dickerson says...

In addition to being an important part of your appearance, your hair, skin and nails are a necessary part of your physical well-being.

As a dermatologist, I can help you achieve the most attractive and healthiest skin, hair and nails possible. As a graduate of The Ohio State University School of Medicine, I am trained to give you this care. After Ohio State University I attended Wright State University's Dermatology program where I worked with the chairman of the Mayo Clinic for several years and I was chief resident.  I had additional cosmetic and surgical training with physicians from Columbus and the Mayo Clinic.  I started using the CO2 laser the first year it was available, in 1994 and also have extra cosmetic training from hands on experiences at meetings and conferences.

My practice has specialized in cosmetic procedures, surgery and general dermatology. I enjoy patients of all ages. One of the reasons I chose my profession was because I genuinely like interacting with people. When I meet with you, I will thoroughly discuss your medical and cosmetic needs. No question from a patient is considered insignificant. I believe communication is vital to the doctor/patient relationship. Recent advances in dermatology enable me to provide a broad spectrum of care. I strive to deliver the latest, safest and best technology to enhance the beauty of my patients. I would love to have the opportunity to meet with you and discuss care options for your health and beauty. Let me help you discover a healthier, more beautiful you!

Dr. Dickerson's Care Philosophy

Dermatology & Aesthetic Care has provided medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology care since 1991. All of our providers are board certified.  In addition to our physician and certified nurse practitioners, we have a highly trained support staff of health care professionals. We participate in local and national continuing medical education programs to maintain our high standards. We take pride in our reputation, as we are known for our skill, compassion, technology and professionalism.  We are dedicated to helping you look your best.

Dr. Dickerson says...