Dr. Patricia Dickerson, MD

Dr. Patricia Dickerson, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Patricia Dickerson, MD is a dermatologist in Centerville, OH and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Ohio State University / College of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and more.Read her story

Dermatology & Aesthetic Care

1299 E Alex Bell Rd

Centerville, OH 45459

• American Republic
  • Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Dickerson

See how frequently Dr. Dickerson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Actinic Keratosis
Skin Tag Removal
Folliculitis

Dr. Dickerson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dickerson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dickerson "In addition to being an important part of your appearance, your hair, skin and nails are a necessary part of your physical well-being. As a dermatologist, I can help you achieve the most attractive and healthiest skin, hair and nails possible. As a graduate of The Ohio State University School of Medicine, I am trained to give you this care. After Ohio State University I attended Wright State University's Dermatology program where I worked with the chairman of the Mayo Clinic for several years and I was chief resident. I had additional cosmetic and surgical training with physicians from Columbus and the Mayo Clinic. I started using the CO2 laser the first year it was available, in 1994 and also have extra cosmetic training from hands on experiences at meetings and conferences. My practice has specialized in cosmetic procedures, surgery and general dermatology. I enjoy patients of all ages. One of the reasons I chose my profession was because I genuinely like interacting with people. When I meet with you, I will thoroughly discuss your medical and cosmetic needs. No question from a patient is considered insignificant. I believe communication is vital to the doctor/patient relationship. Recent advances in dermatology enable me to provide a broad spectrum of care. I strive to deliver the latest, safest and best technology to enhance the beauty of my patients. I would love to have the opportunity to meet with you and discuss care options for your health and beauty. Let me help you discover a healthier, more beautiful you!"

This content was provided by Dr. Dickerson "Dermatology & Aesthetic Care has provided medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology care since 1991. All of our providers are board certified.  In addition to our physician and certified nurse practitioners, we have a highly trained support staff of health care professionals. We participate in local and national continuing medical education programs to maintain our high standards. We take pride in our reputation, as we are known for our skill, compassion, technology and professionalism.  We are dedicated to helping you look your best. "

• Dermatology

• Wart Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • YAG Laser Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Christ Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Wright State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Dickerson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dickerson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dickerson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dickerson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dickerson to family and friends
based on 552 total reviews (10 with comments)

Dr. Dickerson's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Dickerson Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to help others. Patients are at the heart of everything we do and they come first.  We value your responses and appreciate hearing from our satisfied patients as well as being given the opportunity to improve.  We ask that if you have concerns to please call and ask to speak with our office manager so that we may assist you with your concerns.

in Springboro, Ohio
I found everyone there to be very friendly and professional. I also found that I could get in quickly if I had a problem! Emily Monroe was so patient and helpful when I would be dealing with long-term skin problems! Thank goodness that they have been able to save me many times so I could continue...more
in Tipp City
I've been going to her office for years for severe psoriasis problems. I live almost an hour away now, but have continued to see her because it's worth the drive twice a year.
in Dayton, OH
OMG ... I have a what seems to be a forever bruise under my right eye .. bonus .. I have lines on both sides of my forehead NO.TICEABLE. VERY !!!. So .. $3,115.00 .. yes you read that right OVER 3 GRAND !! NOT worth it ... Seriously I could NOT leave my house for over a month and still I wince...more

Thank you for letting me you know you have a concern. We take every comment seriously. In order to keep your healthcare information private, we ask that you please contact our office so we are able to discuss this further. Thank you, again.

in Dayton, OH
I have been seeing going to this practice for over 23 years and I could not imagine going anywhere else! I really love the early morning hours, too!
in Miamisburg, OH
Physician is very talented at Botox and filler use. However staff is a NEW problem. I have went to this practice for years. Staff was at one time very courteous Schedulers are borderline rude and blame front receptionist for not taking copay and was angry to take the payment I OFFERED to pay....more

I'm sorry that you feel this way. Although I cannot directly comment on this situation online due to HIPAA policy, I ask that you call our office at 937-436-1117 if you would like to address your experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and allowing us to continue our development.