Dr. Patricia Bulseco, MD

Dr. Patricia Bulseco, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Patricia Bulseco MD PC 3928 Washington Rd Ste 230, Canonsburg, PA 15317 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Bulseco specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Canonsburg, PA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Bulseco? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bulseco's Experience

See how Dr. Bulseco's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bulseco

Dr. Bulseco accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Bulseco has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Bulseco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bulseco to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Bulseco
Dr. Bulseco's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (14)
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I don't understand how this Doctor is still allowed to Practice medicine? St. Clair Hospital needs to prohibit her from performing surgery or using their facilities. She is the complete opposite of what a Doctor is supposed be like. She operated on e, now she refuses to see me for follow ups?
in Easton, PA |
I am originally from New York where we are supposed to have good doctors. The best doctor I ever dealt with was Dr. Bulseco. I found her to be articulate, kind, considerate and a great doctor with wonderful care after my operation. I found some of these reviews to sound fake because she was so wonderful in every way.
Pittsburgh, PA |
I wish I could give a negative rating on this one. She was awful. Went in to office because I was having issues (and also trying to be proactive). She completely shrugged me off and made me feel like a complete idiot. Didn't listen to me or what I was trying to tell her. The other doctors in this office are wonderful but she is just awful. Don't trust her at all and would never go back to see her.
Bulger, PA |
Horrible; does not pay attention during visit. Blamed me for issues during procedure although neither she not the staff gave me instructions. Rushed and unprofessional!! .
Amyannesi@comcast.net |
Terrible. Doesn't take time to look at the patients chart and history. Had to get new Obgyn after mine moved out of the area. Found Bulseco since she was close. Gave me the incorrect dose of a hormone drug. Was 3x the strength that I normally take. When I called the office no one ever returned my call so I ended up just stopping taking it all together. Had severe endometriosis in the past witg hysterectomy. feel she doesn't consider history at all during routine exams.
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Bulseco, MD?
Are you Dr. Bulseco?

Compare Dr. Bulseco

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Canonsburg, PA 15317

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.