Dr. Patricia Bryant, MD

Dr. Patricia Bryant, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Patricia Bryant, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Albuquerque, NM. She is 67 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

7850 Jefferson St NE Ste 300

Albuquerque, NM 87109

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
  • Presbyterian Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Bryant

Dr. Bryant's Experience

Dr. Bryant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Bryant "I want to provide the best care possible for an individual patient and partner with them to improve their health. I want to listen to their problems and working with them see if there is a solution that improves their quality of life."

Dr. Bryant does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchospasm
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cold Sore
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Essential Tremor
  • Food Poisoning
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nausea
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Tonsillitis
  • Tremor
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Venous Insufficiency

• Immunization
  • Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Nm School Of Med

Dr. Bryant has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bryant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bryant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bryant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bryant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bryant to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Bryant's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Albuquerque, NM |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bryant for over 10 years. Although her staff has always been somewhat surly, it's nothing compared to her incompetent staff now. I've left messages to make an appt and 3 days later still no call. I'd gladly get another Dr if it didn't take 9mos. Now that I have an actual condition, I have to fight tooth and nail to get anything out of her people. I've complained about this but no one seems to care. My next step is to file a complaint with Sage Neurosciences parent co
Albuquerque, NM |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bryant for many years. While she is very intelligent, she is also very unfriendly and at times rude. I need a doctor that will listen to my concerns. Dr. Bryant becomes offended at suggestions or ideas other than her own.
in Albuquerque NM |
Trying to get an appt is a nightmare. Phone number listed online is wrong so you think you they are just not answering. Finally found the correct number and they were a week out on appt's. I show up at the scheduled time and I was told by Maureen who made the appt that I am not on the schedule. I tell her that she was the one made the appt. She then tells me someone with my name called and cancelled it, so I would have to come back tomm. She was unapologetic and condescending and UNPROFESSIONAL!
in Albuquerque, NM |
This doctor and staff are incredibly rude and unprofessional. Incredibly long waiting times before and after being brought to the back. Not only does she sit all the way across the room by the door behind her computer, no hands on exam, or interest in why your there, they didn't notify most of their patients of their move or change in phone number, not to mention never doing what you need or ask, i.e. referrals, quick appointments, labs, x-rays the lost goes on... forget it, we're all bette
Albuquerque, NM |
I received no notification that she was moving. I went to the new office to get tested for a UTI. I was told I was not a patient even tho I had been going to her for 6 years. After trying to prove that I had been there at least once per year, they made me fill out new patient paperwork. Next day, I got a call from Walgreens that a prescription was ready which I had no idea what is was for. I called them and they prescribed it "just in case" & said I wasn't a patient. I'm looking for a new doc.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr Bryant is caring, helpful and listens.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I've been a patient with this practice since two doctors before Dr. Bryant. I've had little face time with her, none of it satisfactory. Practice has been terrible since Brad Gwyther, PA, left a few years back. Can't ever get in when you need to, and you end up at urgent care or the emergency room anyway. Receptionist is usually rude. Since her office just moved, I've got no reason to follow.
in Albuquerque, NM |
DONT LET THEIR SMILING PICTURES FOOL YOU! I am disgusted at the unprofessionalism that was provided toward myself and my healthcare.Come to find out, they no longer consider me their patient (although they refilled my Rx. that seems a bit odd?)since they merged with another group and are no longer accepting UHC insurance.I guess 15 years of being loyal despite their inadequacies equals no concern for their clients well-being. I received ABSOLUTELY NO notification of their changes so Im on my own
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Bryant sent a letter to most of her patients telling them that in 2 weeks she was moving to be part of another practice and was taking one NP with her. Unfortunately, that new practice does not take my insurance so I have 2 weeks to find another doctor. I have been going to this practice for 20 years and I only found out about the move through a friend. (I did not get the letter of the move.) I very much liked working with Stephanie Richmond, PA, but unfortunately, the practice that she i
Albuquerque, NM |
I've been a patient for a few years and was really happy when Brad Gwyther was there, but haven't been happy since. Dr. Bryant can be very rude and condescending when speaking to you. She's not very helpful and continuously sighs when you talk like your wasting her time. Wait time in a room has been anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, which is ridiculous for a 15 minute appointment. Maybe it's time for her to retire!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I actually had PA SteSambrano. Very passive care here. No EKG's, no Stress test, no looking for moles that may be cancerous, very few labs ordered. I left and am now getting my care @ the VA. Despite what you here on the news the care @ the VA is excellent. I've been so happy with my care @ the VA and really now feel confident in my health care team.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I was seeing a PA at this clinic who was pretty good, next time I went back he had peaked up and left. I had trouble with Dr Bryant wanting to refill my medication. . She didn't care if you ran out or not, late refilling request for medication, condescending when she speaks. I felt like I had done something wrong after leaving the visit with her. After asking for a copy of that visit , the notes were one sided. I won't be back.
Albuquerque, NM |
Wait time is better than other offices I go to. Staff is courteous. If they are not, Dr. Bryant should be told; she doesn't bite. Have not had any problems getting an urgent appointment.
in Rio Rancho |
When I called to schedule an appointment, I specifically asked if they accept TriCare Reserve Select insurance, and was told yes. I arrived for my scheduled appointment after an hour commute, and was told they DO NOT accept TriCare as a primary insurance, only as a supplemental insurance. When I explained that I specifically asked when I called, the girl just shrugged her shoulders and said sorry. Very rude, and unpleasant office staff. Would NOT recommend this office to anyone! !
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Bryant, MD?
Are you Dr. Bryant?