Dr. Patricia Bryant, MD

Dr. Patricia Bryant, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 66 years old

Dr. Bryant specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Albuquerque, NM. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bryant? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bryant's Experience

See how Dr. Bryant's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bryant

Experience with Dr. Bryant
Dr. Bryant's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Albuquerque, NM |
I've been a patient with this practice since two doctors before Dr. Bryant. I've had little face time with her, none of it satisfactory. Practice has been terrible since Brad Gwyther, PA, left a few years back. Can't ever get in when you need to, and you end up at urgent care or the emergency room anyway. Receptionist is usually rude. Since her office just moved, I've got no reason to follow.
in Albuquerque, NM |
DONT LET THEIR SMILING PICTURES FOOL YOU! I am disgusted at the unprofessionalism that was provided toward myself and my healthcare.Come to find out, they no longer consider me their patient (although they refilled my Rx. that seems a bit odd?)since they merged with another group and are no longer accepting UHC insurance.I guess 15 years of being loyal despite their inadequacies equals no concern for their clients well-being. I received ABSOLUTELY NO notification of their changes so Im on my own
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Bryant sent a letter to most of her patients telling them that in 2 weeks she was moving to be part of another practice and was taking one NP with her. Unfortunately, that new practice does not take my insurance so I have 2 weeks to find another doctor. I have been going to this practice for 20 years and I only found out about the move through a friend. (I did not get the letter of the move.) I very much liked working with Stephanie Richmond, PA, but unfortunately, the practice that she i
Albuquerque, NM |
I've been a patient for a few years and was really happy when Brad Gwyther was there, but haven't been happy since. Dr. Bryant can be very rude and condescending when speaking to you. She's not very helpful and continuously sighs when you talk like your wasting her time. Wait time in a room has been anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, which is ridiculous for a 15 minute appointment. Maybe it's time for her to retire!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I actually had PA SteSambrano. Very passive care here. No EKG's, no Stress test, no looking for moles that may be cancerous, very few labs ordered. I left and am now getting my care @ the VA. Despite what you here on the news the care @ the VA is excellent. I've been so happy with my care @ the VA and really now feel confident in my health care team.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I was seeing a PA at this clinic who was pretty good, next time I went back he had peaked up and left. I had trouble with Dr Bryant wanting to refill my medication. . She didn't care if you ran out or not, late refilling request for medication, condescending when she speaks. I felt like I had done something wrong after leaving the visit with her. After asking for a copy of that visit , the notes were one sided. I won't be back.
Albuquerque, NM |
Wait time is better than other offices I go to. Staff is courteous. If they are not, Dr. Bryant should be told; she doesn't bite. Have not had any problems getting an urgent appointment.
in Rio Rancho |
When I called to schedule an appointment, I specifically asked if they accept TriCare Reserve Select insurance, and was told yes. I arrived for my scheduled appointment after an hour commute, and was told they DO NOT accept TriCare as a primary insurance, only as a supplemental insurance. When I explained that I specifically asked when I called, the girl just shrugged her shoulders and said sorry. Very rude, and unpleasant office staff. Would NOT recommend this office to anyone! !
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Bryant, MD?
Are you Dr. Bryant?

Compare Dr. Bryant

Dr. Bryant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Dr. Bryant does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bryant and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1985

University Of Nm School Of Med

Dr. Bryant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bryant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bryant does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bryant and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.