Dr. Patricia Bravo, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Bravo Health Care Center 1440 79th Street Cswy Ste 1400 North Bay Village, FL 33141 Get Directions
Dr. Patricia Bravo, MD
Dr. Patricia Bravo, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in North Bay Village, FL. She is 55 years old.

Dr. Bravo's Experience

See how Dr. Bravo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bravo

Dr. Bravo accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Bravo is now accepting new patients

Dr. Bravo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bravo to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Bravo's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Miami, FL |
Dr Bravo and her staff are all caring and compassionate, and extremely well trained. Dr. Bravo is by far the best Dr. I have had since moving to the USA from the UK many years ago, and I wouldn't trust another with my treatment. As a wheelchair user with a degenerative disease, I feel like I am in the most capable hands with Dr. Bravo, who is consistently researching and looking for alternative ways to help treat my symptoms, not just through traditional medicine.
in Miami |
I have met, and dealt with many doctors. Dr. Bravo is quite unique. She literally cares about her patients, their well-being and their comfort. I cannot understand why anyone would not love this woman.... I have read many reviews about this doctor before selecting her as my physician, and they were all positive, except for one found on the site - My experience is the complete opposite to this negativity... If you are looking for a great doctor, make an appointment today.
in Miami,Fl. |
I been seeing Dr.Bravo for about thee years and she's very caring and understanding.She listens and explains in detail about my condition to help me understand it better.I am happy I found her.The receptionist is friendly and I feel like I'm in good hands when I go to my visits.??????
in Miami Beach, FL |
The level of doctor's knowledge is very low. In order to explain the doctor my disease, which she never heard of, I had to send her the link with detailed description of it and possible reasons. I had to do specific blood tests, in order to know what reasons for the disease are, she refused to do them. How can you start treating something without knowing what caused it. Will not recommend this doctor to anyone.
in Miami Beach, FL |
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Bravo, MD?
Are you Dr. Bravo?

Compare Dr. Bravo

Dr. Bravo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Bravo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bravo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bravo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bravo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bravo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bravo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.