Dr. Patricia Bell, DO

Dr. Patricia Bell, DO

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Patricia Bell, DO is a gynecology specialist in Casper, WY and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1988 and specializes in gynecology and obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

428 S Durbin St # 104

Casper, WY 82601

• American Republic
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Bell

See how frequently Dr. Bell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
high
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
high

Dr. Bell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Bell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bell "I became a doctor to walk with women in all phases of their lives. Doing the best I can with every patient every time has always been my goal. If I can't figure out what the problem is, I am not shy about referring to someone else. I have practiced general OB/GYN for over 20 years and have loved most of it."

This content was provided by Dr. Bell "I care about each and every one of my patients. At age 6, I lost my mother to breast cancer. Since then, I have dedicated my life and career to saving women's lives. I believe that I was put on this earth to be an OB/GYN. Being an osteopathic physician, I am holistic and believe in prevention of diseases. Each woman is a beautiful creation of God. I believe that it is my responsibility to care for each of my patients as if they were my mother, sister or daughter. I will do everything in my power to help women. As an osteopathic physician, I want to take care of women's mind, body and soul. With today's challenges of balancing work and family life, women today live in a delicate balance. I try to keep that balance as well as help my patients keep that balance."

• Gynecology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Birth Control
  • Chlamydia Infection Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Urine Pregnancy Test
  • Vulvar Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wyoming.

• Disciplinary action in another state (7/17/2015)
    Action Taken: Suspension
    Summary: Dr. Patricia Ann Bell; License # 12648 - NATURE OF COMPLAINT: By an administrative complaint, the Michigan Board filed a disciplinary action against Licensee charging two counts of unprofessional conduct with respect Dr. Bell’s care of five patients from 2008 and 2010. The Michigan Board alleged Count I, “negligence or failure to exercise due care” and Count II “incompetence,” in violation of Michigan code. Licensee surrendered her clinical privileges at St. Francis Hospital in Escanaba, Michigan. A stipulation was fully executed between Licensee and the Michigan Board under which Licensee did not contest the allegations in the administrative complaint. The stipulation was premised, in part, on the fact Licensee would no longer performed surgeries or deliveries and had limited her practice to clinical care. It is unprofessional conduct in Montana for a licensee to be disciplined by a sister board
    State: Montana
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (9/6/2014)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Bell, Patricia Ann DO: License # 5101011941: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician engaged in Negligence – Incompetence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Reglatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services imposed a FINE and placed the physician’s license on PROBATION with LIMITATIONS/RESTRICTIONS.
    State: Michigan
  • Unknown (12/26/2017)
    Action Taken: Practice Restriction
    Summary: Patricia A. Bell, DO; License # 8881A - NATURE OFCOMPLAINT: Unknown at this time. ACTION TAKEN: On December 26, 2017, the Board approved an Order accepting a Consent Decree with Dr. Bell. Dr. Bell’s practice is restricted to out-patient, in-clinic gynecology care only.
    State: Wyoming
  • Other (9/7/2014)
    Action Taken: Practice Restriction
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Michigan

• Northeast Missouri State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Normandy Osteopathic Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Metropolitan Medical Center-West
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Bell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bell to family and friends
4 total reviews

Dr. Bell's Performance

Dr. Bell Says:
"

I value a woman's time and it is my goal to not make patients wait to get in or be seen by me.  It is my opinion that women should not have to wait an extraordinary amount of time to get in to a doctor.  Also, I love to explain complex medical conditions in English, not medical jargon.  It is important to me that my patients understand their gynecologic problems and therefore partner in their care.  It is my job to

...