Dr. Patience Reading, MD

Dr. Patience Reading, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Patience Reading, MD is a neurology specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1998 and specializes in neurology.

12221 N MO Pac Expy

Austin, TX 78758

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Reading

See how frequently Dr. Reading performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Essential Tremor
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Brain Disorders
high

Dr. Reading's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Reading ""It is an endless source of fascination and excitement what we do here as neurologists. I can't imagine any other specialty.""

• Neurology

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Mi Hosps and Health Ctrs
  • Univ Of Mi Hospitals and Clinics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Reading has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reading does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reading and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reading's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reading to family and friends

Dr. Reading's Performance

GOOD

I was diagnosed with MS. That was correct. She missed the large aneurysm that was actually a flap that had formed after a hemorrhagic stroke. The cognitive impairment after the stroke was extensive. Her suggestion that disability was a financial consideration, not a medical one was devastating. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
In my first visit, it seemed like Dr. Reading was listening to me and my husband and was interested in finding out what was causing my symptoms. But in our second visit, after saying my tests didn't show anything conclusive, she didn't listen to us at all and basically said it was all in my head....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Dr Reading is a fantastic doctor, the best I think I've ever seen in fact. She actively listened to absolutely everything I was concerned about, explained thoroughly her plan and just overall was a very pleasant person to talk to. I hate going to any doctor's office but Dr Reading made me feel as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Saw the doctor once- misdiagnosed me. Communication with nurse was horrible. They also wouldn't let me see any other neurologist in the ADC practice because I saw this doctor once. Forcing adult patients to see a doctor they don't want to see seems illegal to me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
If I could leave zero stars I would do so. I tried to see this doctor but was refused service because she does not accept self-pay patients. My insurance was terminated and even though I had cash to pay for my visit with this doctor she refused to see me. I drove 35 miles to see this doctor only to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0