Dr. Patabi Seetharaman, MD

Cataract Surgery | Male

Raj Seetharaman MD 2636 State Route 5 Bldg C Cortland, OH 44410 Get Directions
Dr. Patabi Seetharaman, MD

Dr. Patabi Seetharaman, MD is a cataract surgery doctor who practices in Cortland, OH. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Seetharaman is affiliated with Trumbull Memorial Hospital, Galion Community Hospital and Southeastern Med.

...See Less

Dr. Seetharaman's Care Philosophy

Provide competent and compassionate medical and surgical eye care to all of my patients

Dr. Seetharaman's Experience

See how Dr. Seetharaman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Seetharaman

Dr. Seetharaman accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Seetharaman is now accepting new patients
Raj Seetharaman, M.D. - Warren Office2636 State Route 5 Bldg C
Cortland, OH 44410
(330) 392-4100Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Seetharaman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Seetharaman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seetharaman to family and friends
Dr. Seetharaman's Performance
in Warren, Ohio |
I had my cataracts removed in 2013. The main reason I would highly recommend Dr. S is that he takes the time to explain everything about the procedure and what to expect. He is so very personable that he removes all the doubts and fears you have about the surgery. I LOVE my new vision!!
in Cortland, OH |
I was seeing a different Ophthalmologist who decided to take me off the eye drops I was on to keep my eye pressure stable. I decided I needed to get a second opinion and went to see Dr. Seetharaman because he was highly recommended to me. Dr Seetharaman checked my pressure and although my right eye pressure wasn't bad, my left eye had spiked, so Dr immediately put me back on drops to get my pressure to stabilize. He is very knownledgable, and will take the time to expalin things to you if needed
in Cortland, OH |
I highly recommend this Dr and his staff for any of your eye health needs. Never a bad experience. Always helpful and explains everything in detail. Here is to being able to see again!! Thank you Dr!
in Cortland, OH |
Dr. Seetharaman is very thorough in his care. I wouldn't go to any other Ophthalmologist. He has taken very good care of my wife and myself. All of his employees take great care of us. We enjoy going into Dr. Seetharaman's office.
in Cortland, OH |
Dr Seetharaman is excellent and I am very happy with my vision after cataract surgery. The staff is very good also.
in Ravenna, OH |
My eye doctor sent me to Dr Seetharaman to evaluate my cataracts. Being in the medical profession I was very impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable the whole staff was and how patient Amanda and the Dr were in answering all of mine and my husbands questions. I also have glaucoma and post op my pressure was up so they gave me another drop and rechecked the next day. When I accidentally went to an appointment a day early instead of making me come back the next day they saw me that day.
in Warren, OH |
I would like to thank Dr. Seetharaman and his staff for a very highly professional job that they did on my cataract surgery. The were better than I could ever hope for. From start to finish they walked me through the whole procedure. You could not ask for a more professional staff. I would highly recommend him to any of my family members and friends.
Cortland, OH |
Took my stitch out after Cataract surgery and knowingly used a broken instrument which broke the stitch and caused my eye to ooze. He put a large bandage over my eye and told me to come back into his office in three hours. He blamed it on me, as he said I blinked. Because I could see when he removed the bandage, he was very happy! No remorse for what he did to me! Stay away from this doctor, as it could be you!
Have you seen Dr. Patabi Seetharaman, MD?
Are you Dr. Seetharaman?

Compare Dr. Seetharaman

Dr. Seetharaman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Seetharaman says...

Dr Seetharaman specializes in laser cataract surgery, medical and laser treatment of glaucoma, screening for macular degeneration and management of diabetic eye disease.

Dr. Seetharaman says...

Laser cataract surgery

Secondary cataract removal (Laser capsulotomy)

Laser treatment for glaucoma

Dr. Seetharaman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cataract Surgery
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Seetharaman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Seetharaman's Board Certifications

• Corneal Erosion
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Completed in 1991

Bucknell University

Graduated in 1973

• Hindi

Dr. Seetharaman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seetharaman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cataract Surgery