Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Pazmino

Miami Aesthetic

848 Brickell Ave Ste 820 Miami, FL 33131

Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Pazmino accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Pazmino's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pazmino performs this procedure more than 58% of his peers

Dr. Pazmino's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Fift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

My primary goal is to get to know each patient and understand what motivates them. By establishing this trust, we can provide a warm, caring environment where patients can learn about plastic surgery and can confidently choose the treatments that will complement their lifestyles.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Pazmino?
Dr. Pazmino's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr.Pat Pazmino was a wonderful and professional surgeon who knew exactly what I wanted to improve on my body and so far my results are great! The hospital staff was super attentive and the office is super kind and friendly. I would have not gone with another doctor. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
Dr. Pazmiño is great. He listens attentively, lets you ask questions I felt well cared for. His staff especially Cathy is awesome and showed sincere interest and care. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
Yo tuve cirugía correctiva con el doctor hace mucho tiempo y aun estoy tan agradecida por el cambio tan enorme que le ha brindado a mi vida. Quería recordarle a todas las mujeres que buscan como ahorrar dinero en cirugías que lo mas importante es la salud. Y que el Dr.Pazmino es un doctor honrado y dedicado a su profesión.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
I was always self conscious about my chest . My wife finally found this dr because she saw him on the news . She told me his most important thing was safety soooo I gave it go . Here I am 3 weeks after surgery from vaser lipo & I have no regrets . The doc really knows what he’s doing .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
I was always very skeptical about getting more surgery after I was botched the first time. I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift years ago and the doctor I went to left me with the body of a monster. It took me alot of time to get the courage to trust another doctor but this time I knew I had to go with the best regardless of price. Dr.Pazmino was at the top of my doctor list and I was blessed to have chosen him. He has given me my confidence and strength back. Him and his team are life changers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
I was referred to dr. Pazmiño through a friend. I am elated that he was recommended to me. I had a recent a tummy tuck and my results are exactly what I wanted. His credentials and background are top notch His reviews all all great but more importantly his care and his staff are extraordinary. Highly recommend to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
i found out about this ultraBBL when i realized that most doctors just do the regular BBL. The ultra version is done through ultrasound and it makes sure you are safe at all times during the procedure. The ultrasound helps give visibility to the doctor so he always knows exactly were he is at all times. i can't believe other doctors don't do this, i hope more practices start doing the procedure safely to prevent all deaths. im glad i choose him as my doctor because nothing is worth loosing your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
Dr. Pazmiño is an amazing doctor and a caring human being. I underwent the ultra BBL procedure and the results are out of this world. He doesn’t believe in the cookie cutter procedure but in custom making your body. You will not look like everyone else around. His staff is as amazing as him and take so much care of you. If I can do it again, I will.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
Staff was excellent & all my questions were answered . Coming from South Carolina I really did my research about bbl because of the deaths that have been happening . I really trust dr pat & I would do it all over again .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
Yo le regalé a mi esposa de día de la madre un mommy makeover con el UltraBBL y los vemos. Fuimos a consulta con otros doctores en Miami y nada se compara a este doctor. Mi esposa por fin esta feliz con su cuerpo y tiene las curvas que siempre quiso.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
I came to Dr.Pazmino for my ultraBBL because I heard that it was the safest way to have the procedure done. I have heard horror stories and I almost didn’t go through with it, until i met him. Him and his crew are just wonderful and I would do it all over again! Thank you for all the patience and time! Love my results and now I am safely home with my kids!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
I landed on Dr.Pazmino’s office because of his wonderful reviews. He is ducha an amazing and professional doctor I am happy I went to get my Ultra BBL with him. I recently came back for more Lipo and my new gummy bear implants and now I feel super confident in my body. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
I want to begin by saying I am super happy with everything. I never thought I would go through with the surgery until I met him. Dr.Pazmino makes you feel safe and beautiful in your own skin. The office is so amazing and his staff is super friendly, knowledgeable, and super helpful with everything. I am happy to say I chose him and I'm over the moon at the fact that I went to a board certified surgeon with his expertise. I would recommend my mom and whole family to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
I love the doctor and the staff is super helpful. Everybody was friendly and made me feel so comfortable. I was super scared to do it and they made sure to put me at ease. He has the best reviews I have ever seen and I want to add to it:) I love my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
He’s very safe & for Miami he was my top choice for surgery . I can’t forget how he held my hand when I was going under anesthesia . Very happy with the staff & how detailed everything is . He visually showed me what i would look like & I really liked that . A very honest dr .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
Yo tuve un UltraBBL con el Dr pazmino y estoy super feliz con mis resultados. Desde que lo conocí me encanto su manera de ser y su profesionalismo hacia mi. Me explico todo y deverdad es la manera con menos riesgos para los brazilian butt lift. Gracias!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
I chose Dr. Pazmino because he had great reviews but more importantly he had all the credentials I was looking for. I had a rhinoplasty surgery with him. I am so pleased with my results that I decided to write this review. My nose looks so good. I take selfies all the time now. My nose looks so natural but so pretty. Thank you Dr. Pazmino! Love him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
I had an UltraBBL with Dr.Pazmino about 6 weeks ago and I am so thrilled to see my results. There have been many scary things happening out there with the BBLs that made me go to a highly experienced doctor that focuses on safety. At the beginning I was looking for cheap prices but adter really digging in, I realized my life was not worth gambling. The UltraBBL is the safest way to perform the fat transfered and now I am happy at home with my kids and my confidence back. I thank Miami Aesthetic for its outstanding team work in helping me achieve my mommy dream!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
Yo encontré al doctor por medio de mi hija porque ella hace 7 años se hizo el abdomen con el. Son maravillosos y siempre están muy pendientes de mi. Siempre me llaman y me cuidan de todo. Yo me hice el Tummy tuck con liposuccion y no puedo expresar la tranquilidad que siento al saber que fui al mejor doctor. Hasta en el hospital me trataron como una reina y quiero que todas las muchachas sepan que la salud va por encima de todo y necesitan un doctor que tenga esa misma intención.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Pazmino, MD?
Feliz con el servicio es excelente . Un dr honesto cuando me está tratando. Los resultados son excelente . Me siento nueva con mis inyectables .
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pazmino?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pazmino treats patients.

Doctors Hospital