Dr. Parveen S. Vahora, MD

Dr. Parveen S. Vahora, MD

Gynecology | Female | 41 years old

Parveen Vahora, MD, is a board-certified gynecologist practicing north of Tampa in Trinity, Florida. She completed a fellowship in laparoscopy and pelvic surgery at Celebration Health, Florida, and offers patients innovative procedures such as the laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy, laparoscopic myomectomy, davinci hysterectomy labiaplasty, and G-Spot enhancement. At her private practice, Dr. Vahora focuses on a minimally invasive approach to women's issues. She prides herself on truly listening to her patients and solving health issues, both complex and minor. Dr. Vahora treats every individual as a unique person, and never employs one-size-fits-all modes of treatment.Read more

Parveen S Vahora MD PA

Learn about this Doctor

Specializing in Minimally Invasive procedures. Committed to offering innovative solutions for all women. Not you Grandmother's Hysterectomy. (R)Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Vahora's Experience

See how Dr. Vahora's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vahora

Dr. Vahora accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Vahora has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Vahora's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vahora to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Vahora
Dr. Vahora's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (54)
in Hudson, FL |
I was looking for a doctor after moving down here. I asked some of the nurses at my GP's office, and Dr. Vahora kept coming up. She treated me for fibroids and had to remove an ovary. It's very hard to find the scars; my husband was impressed! Recovery was quick-gave me a pain pump that worked great! She actually listens to you when you tell her what the problem is, instead of treating you like you know nothing because you're not a doctor.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I have spent almost a year with Dr. Vahora trying to jump through all the hoops that insurance makes you go through to get a hysterectomy and she was with me the whole way. The surgery went exactly as she said it would and I was up and mobile pain free hours later. Her protocols are fantastic and I would recommend her to everyone .
in New Port Richey, FL |
The scheduler had attitude over the phone & I felt discriminated against based on my insurance. First, they wanted a PCP referral & 3 mo. proof of insurance payments (no other gyno required). Then, the scheduler argued with me what my co-pay was going to be. My insurance verifies my co-pay is $50 and no deductible needs to be met. They want to charge me $185 to walk in the door and no other place does that? They shouldn't even be in network with this insurance if they don't agree to terms!
in Florida |
I went to Dr. Vahora to help me find out what was going on with me. I had been going to another doctor and for three years got nowhere. I met her and her staff in December 2015 and here I am 05/16 and have fixed/cured some of my health issues already. She did recommend me to other doctors who have turned out to be quite helpful so far. I love her and her bedside manner. It has been a positive experience! My husband thought she was very knowledgeable too. He is not easily fooled.
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Vahora did poorly on hysterectomy surgery. Because of placement during surgery and incisions to low nerve and muscle damage was done. Explained pains to Dr. Vahora and was recommended to another doctor for bladder when it was not a bladder issue. Several doctors, procedures, scans, costly deductibles, copays, etc., now being seen by a specialist to fix the damage done by Dr. Vahora. Would NOT recommend her as she does the surgery and then pawns patients off without listening to them.
in Port Richey, FL |
Very thorough, very communicative, great explanations, friendly and courteous staff. In my estimation Dr Vahora is also a very good surgeon. I have had two procedures done by her and with each one, recuperation was relatively easy and quick, there was no post-surgical bleeding (as most websites would suggest after these kinds of procedures) and her level of care and concern is above that of many doctors.
in Spring hill fl |
I have never met Vahora ,each time I was there I was handed off to her assistant ,the staff was ok but this office is FULLY out of control When it comes to using the answering service they forward every call it's RIDICULOUS !!! DR Vahora is money hungry and surgery happy ....Her assistant Ms Soto is wonderful just wish she was in another office to continue to do business with her....bottom line is FIND ANOTHER GYNECOLOGIST...it's not worth It!!
in Tampa, FL |
It seems the answering service is utilized a LOT. The office is closed all day on Mondays and Fridays and after 4 on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. You would think that someone would be available to answer questions. Over a 2 week period, I left 6 phone msgs and 2 email msgs for a return call regarding changing medication to a generic. My last visit there I waited over 1 hour in the waiting room, 35 minutes in the exam room. and another 20 minutes after exam to get my Rx and check out. No apology.
in Trinity, FL |
I have been going to Dr Vahora for about 6 years now. She is very knowledgeable and I trust her completely. She has done several procedures on me which turned out fine. I didn't care for the nurse practioner but I believe she is gone now. Just to be sure to ask for Dr. Vahora. The staff is very good as well.
in Trinity, fl |
Great doctor but the wait time is a little ridiculous
in Brooksville Gl |
I was referred to this Dr by my Gynocologist because he recommended that I have a hysterectomy due to sever menstral cramping. I called Dec 11th at 10:30 am the answering service took my name and number and said that the staff would call me. Today is Dec 28th I finally got a call from the scheduler and she accused me of being hostile when I explained that no matter what time someone called the office the answering service always answered the phone! I wouldn't even give this place 1 star
Have you seen Dr. Parveen S. Vahora, MD?
Are you Dr. Vahora?

• Endometriosis
  • Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Colposcopy
  • da Vinci® Gynecologic Procedure
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions

Completed in 2004

Florida Hospital

Completed in 2005

McP Hahnemann Univ

Dr. Vahora has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Vahora does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vahora and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vahora's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Vahora

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Vahora's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes