Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD

Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD

GynecologyFemale

Gynecology

Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD is a Gynecology Specialist in Trinity, FL and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Drexel University School Of Med Pa in 2000. She is affiliated with medical facilities HCA Florida Trinity Hospital and AdventHealth Wesley Chapel. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Women to Women, PA

Women to Women, PA9332 State Rd 54 Ste 403 Trinity, FL 34655

• Offers Telehealth This provider offers telehealth appointments. Schedule an appointment.
  • Practices at Top Hospital Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at HCA Florida Trinity Hospital

Dr. Vahora's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vahora

3.9

Great doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Vahora for many years now and I have nothing but good to say about her. She is very caring, explains things well and excellent at responding to messages. I feel very comfortable talking to her about health issues. I would highly recommend her.
Nancy – Sep 01, 2022
Best Gyn I have ever seen
Dr Vahora treats the entire female person. She realizes that as a woman ages , her needs change and she treats the issues that females have at different times of their lives. She has an ARNP working with her, and also offers tele visits- these multiple options are helpful for the busy working female. Additionally she offers treatments for the changing needs of the female that make the aging process more of an acceptable part of life and manageable- rather than a burden or something to just be expected as we age. She is progressive, compassionate, skilled and knowledgeable. I trust her judgement and medical direction and advice.
Laura – Aug 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Vahora as I’ve had a great experience with her as well as her staff. She was supportive of my request for a tubal ligation and I felt that she truly respected me as a patient. She did a great job with my surgery. My recovery has been faster than I expected. I know if any health problems arise in the future I can go to her and be seen and heard.
Aug 05, 2022
Unprofessional and Rude staff
I went in for a 10:30 appointment. Waited an hour and a half. The receptionist was rude telling everyone to sit down. We decided to do a virtual visit . Due to technical issues I never got my visit. I called there office over a dozen times and never heard back. 2 days later they charged my insurance 325.00. Stay away from place. It’s bad news
Mar 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
She is a compassionate and knowledgeable specialist. She speaks directly and does not have a terrible bedside manner as some patients claim. She took out an adnexal mass and severe endometriosis and gave me my life back. If you have serious pain, she will validate you. I am walking and sitting well again, and my horrendous and debilitating periods are a thing of the past. 10/10- I wish J could give her more than 5 stars!
Alexandrea McGlynn – Nov 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I was skeptical about the Mona Lisa Touch but I am so happy I invested in myself. I noticed results after the first procedure. My husband and I have always had great sex but post menopause it had become uncomfortable for me. I had accepted that part of my life was over or maybe not as satisfying. However, Dr. Vahora has made me feel 20 years younger, my husband is happy (and exhausted lol). Certain positions had become uncomfortable due to vaginal atrophy, after just 2 treatments, my husband and I are enjoying our new found intimacy!! My self-esteem was low but my sass and confidence are back!! Can't wait for the 3rd procedure!! Thank you Dr. Vahora!!
Roberta M – May 13, 2021
Great Doctor
Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr.Vahora!The office and rooms are always clean, the DR.,and staff are always friendly and welcoming!!The Dr.and staff are caring and listen to you about your issues or health concerns and are willing to help you! I never feel or felt uncomfortable or rushed while being there! I had surgery recently and no pain afterwards thanks to Dr.Vahora having me use the On-Q Pump to help with pain for the first four days after surgery!Even after the On-Q Pump has been removed,I still have no pain in or near the surgical site!And I still haven’t had to use any of my prescription pain pills either for pain! I’m healing and feeling better every day!
Feb 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I had neglected seeing a gynecologist for about 5 years and was referred to Dr. Vahora by a friend. I'm 15 years post-menopausal and sex with my husband was pretty much non-existent due to the pain I was experiencing. I was completely unaware there was something to help with my issues but, Dr. Vahora educated me on the MonaLisa Touch procedure and I received the first of three sessions that day! The difference just after that first session was incredible! I’ve just completed the third session and I cannot be happier with the results! Dr. Vahora and her staff are great people, very down to earth, very knowledgeable, and listen to what you have to say. I’m so happy my friend referred me to Dr. Vahora and her team!!
Nancy H. – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I called to make an appointment as a new patient the first girl I spoke with asked me to hold I was on hold for 3 minutes. another lady came on and when I told her I was a new patient needed to make an appointment she asked me to hold I held for another 3 minutes then she came back to the line and said let me call you back before lunch time well that was 3 days ago and I haven't heard anything from them since. she may be a good doctor but she's got a crappy staff that evidently don't care about patients so I'll go to another doctor that I can get into without having to be put on hold and called back.
Leslie Todd – Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Amazon doctor and her amazing staff ??
Herpreet khanna – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Only offered one option for me (medication), and didn’t listen to my concerns. I went to a local expert in endometriosis who told me the exact opposite of what Dr. Vahora told me. According to the Open Payments website, she receives a LOT of money from the drug companies that manufacture the medications that she insists her patients take. It’s the first time I have ever felt a doctor was more interested in money than patient outcomes. She talks about the old disproven “retrograde flow” theory of endo and told me my scar tissue was endometriosis (the expert looked at the same pictures and echoed what my old doctor said; it was scar tissue, not endo). She didn’t offer pelvic floor PT or progesterone for me, just $200+ per month of medications from manufacturers that pay her a ton of money and refused to listen to my concerns about side effects. Now that I’m being properly treated, I’m feeling much better.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Visit was fine, it was the service after that was a major disappointment. She gave samples and since no problem she gave a 12 month prescription of same. When i left with prescription and a coupon, i should have known better. my prescription insurance said new drug needed doctor approval but this office refused to call my insurance company. my husband called dr office, I called the dr office, my insurance company called the dr office, and we were told "just use the coupon". Well coupon brought price to $100/mo! That's why I have insurance. But the office would not call my insurance. And when I voiced my displeasure, the doctor herself called my 17 year old daughter and yelled at her on the phone asking why my daughter didn't handle it herself instead of involving her mother!! Are you serious!! Do Not let a young adult go to this office. And adults may want to think twice as well.
  • Appointment was rushed
Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Dr. Parveen office was referred to me by my primary doctor Dr. Tatiana Hernandez which I have been seen for the last 5 years . Dr. Parveen office decided not to see me after an hour waiting because I was not able to provide my full social security number even thought, they had my husband's information who holds the the insurance. It was a very uncomfortable situation. while I was there, two other patients ( at 1:15 on 10/08 )had been complaining for the lack of organizations of the front office.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Juliana – Oct 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
The staff is very professional and very nice, Dr Vahora she's straight to the point. And I like that about her she's excellent.I will definitely refer her.....she's awesome.
Shakena – Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I was very annoyed not to be in menopause. However, she correctly surmised that I had an autoimmune condition.
Paige – Aug 14, 2020
Dr. Vahora's Reply –
Thanks for the review Paige.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I love Dr. Vahora! I just had a laparoscopic hysterectomy at Trinity Medical Center and I can't say enough about her expertise, care, honesty and truly looking out for my well-being. Her office is a private practice and they take every precaution necessary when it comes to Covid. Also, their personal touch is a huge difference from every other women's care group. If you need a new OBGYN, I can't recommend her strongly enough. Thank you Dr. Vahora for taking care of me so well!
Charise Strandberg – May 21, 2020
Thanks for the very kind review Charise. Glad...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I am an elderly patient never thought that I need help at my age. But the needed help came from Dr Vahora. She is thorough with her examinations and answered all questions to the fullest. The Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy was done with astonishing little pain. She and her staff gave me the feeling of being in knowledgeable, professional hands. I am glad to have met Dr Vahora and I highly recommend her service. Thank you Dr. Vahora
Hildegard T. – Apr 12, 2020
Dr. Vahora's Reply –
Your welcome. Glad you are feeling much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Dr. Vahora is an outstanding doctor. She is a consummate professional. She is extremely thorough. I recently had an elective laparascopic hysterectomy because of a history of uterine cancer in my family. She is an excellent surgeon. I've had no problems at all since the surgery, with minimum scarring. The follow-up care was excellent as well. I put my trust in Dr. Vahora and it was well-deserved. Thank you Dr. Vahora.
Carolyn Morey – Apr 10, 2020
Your welcome! Glad to see you back to normal so...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Doctor Vahora, is a very kind and compassionate doctor. I recommend her highly. She has options for women who can not take hormone replacement therapy. Revaree and the mona lisa touch have help me greatly with vaginal atrophy.Thank you Dr Vahora for all you do.
LuAnn – Mar 25, 2020
Dr. Vahora's Reply –
Thank you! Glad you are doing better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vahora?