Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD

Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD

GynecologyFemaleAge 46

Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD is a Gynecology Specialist in Trinity, FL. She is affiliated with medical facilities Medical Center Of Trinity and AdventHealth Wesley Chapel. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Vahora to book an appointment.

Office Hours

Wed

Thu

Fri

12 pm
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Parveen S Vahora MD PA

Parveen S Vahora MD PA9332 State Road 54 Ste 403 Trinity, FL 34655
    • Sat: closed

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Vahora's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vahora

3.9

Dr. Vahora?
  • Office environment (90)
  • Explained conditions well (89)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (85)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (29)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (25)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (25)
Great Doctor
Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr.Vahora!The office and rooms are always clean, the DR.,and staff are always friendly and welcoming!!The Dr.and staff are caring and listen to you about your issues or health concerns and are willing to help you! I never feel or felt uncomfortable or rushed while being there! I had surgery recently and no pain afterwards thanks to Dr.Vahora having me use the On-Q Pump to help with pain for the first four days after surgery!Even after the On-Q Pump has been removed,I still have no pain in or near the surgical site!And I still haven’t had to use any of my prescription pain pills either for pain! I’m healing and feeling better every day!
Feb 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I had neglected seeing a gynecologist for about 5 years and was referred to Dr. Vahora by a friend. I'm 15 years post-menopausal and sex with my husband was pretty much non-existent due to the pain I was experiencing. I was completely unaware there was something to help with my issues but, Dr. Vahora educated me on the MonaLisa Touch procedure and I received the first of three sessions that day! The difference just after that first session was incredible! I’ve just completed the third session and I cannot be happier with the results! Dr. Vahora and her staff are great people, very down to earth, very knowledgeable, and listen to what you have to say. I’m so happy my friend referred me to Dr. Vahora and her team!!
Nancy H. – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I called to make an appointment as a new patient the first girl I spoke with asked me to hold I was on hold for 3 minutes. another lady came on and when I told her I was a new patient needed to make an appointment she asked me to hold I held for another 3 minutes then she came back to the line and said let me call you back before lunch time well that was 3 days ago and I haven't heard anything from them since. she may be a good doctor but she's got a crappy staff that evidently don't care about patients so I'll go to another doctor that I can get into without having to be put on hold and called back.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Leslie Todd – Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Amazon doctor and her amazing staff ??
Herpreet khanna – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Only offered one option for me (medication), and didn’t listen to my concerns. I went to a local expert in endometriosis who told me the exact opposite of what Dr. Vahora told me. According to the Open Payments website, she receives a LOT of money from the drug companies that manufacture the medications that she insists her patients take. It’s the first time I have ever felt a doctor was more interested in money than patient outcomes. She talks about the old disproven “retrograde flow” theory of endo and told me my scar tissue was endometriosis (the expert looked at the same pictures and echoed what my old doctor said; it was scar tissue, not endo). She didn’t offer pelvic floor PT or progesterone for me, just $200+ per month of medications from manufacturers that pay her a ton of money and refused to listen to my concerns about side effects. Now that I’m being properly treated, I’m feeling much better.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Visit was fine, it was the service after that was a major disappointment. She gave samples and since no problem she gave a 12 month prescription of same. When i left with prescription and a coupon, i should have known better. my prescription insurance said new drug needed doctor approval but this office refused to call my insurance company. my husband called dr office, I called the dr office, my insurance company called the dr office, and we were told "just use the coupon". Well coupon brought price to $100/mo! That's why I have insurance. But the office would not call my insurance. And when I voiced my displeasure, the doctor herself called my 17 year old daughter and yelled at her on the phone asking why my daughter didn't handle it herself instead of involving her mother!! Are you serious!! Do Not let a young adult go to this office. And adults may want to think twice as well.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Dr. Parveen office was referred to me by my primary doctor Dr. Tatiana Hernandez which I have been seen for the last 5 years . Dr. Parveen office decided not to see me after an hour waiting because I was not able to provide my full social security number even thought, they had my husband's information who holds the the insurance. It was a very uncomfortable situation. while I was there, two other patients ( at 1:15 on 10/08 )had been complaining for the lack of organizations of the front office.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Juliana – Oct 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
The staff is very professional and very nice, Dr Vahora she's straight to the point. And I like that about her she's excellent.I will definitely refer her.....she's awesome.
Shakena – Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I was very annoyed not to be in menopause. However, she correctly surmised that I had an autoimmune condition.
Paige – Aug 14, 2020
Dr. Vahora's Reply – Flag
Thanks for the review Paige.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I love Dr. Vahora! I just had a laparoscopic hysterectomy at Trinity Medical Center and I can't say enough about her expertise, care, honesty and truly looking out for my well-being. Her office is a private practice and they take every precaution necessary when it comes to Covid. Also, their personal touch is a huge difference from every other women's care group. If you need a new OBGYN, I can't recommend her strongly enough. Thank you Dr. Vahora for taking care of me so well!
Charise Strandberg – May 21, 2020
Thanks for the very kind review Charise. Glad...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I am an elderly patient never thought that I need help at my age. But the needed help came from Dr Vahora. She is thorough with her examinations and answered all questions to the fullest. The Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy was done with astonishing little pain. She and her staff gave me the feeling of being in knowledgeable, professional hands. I am glad to have met Dr Vahora and I highly recommend her service. Thank you Dr. Vahora
Hildegard T. – Apr 12, 2020
Dr. Vahora's Reply – Flag
Your welcome. Glad you are feeling much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Dr. Vahora is an outstanding doctor. She is a consummate professional. She is extremely thorough. I recently had an elective laparascopic hysterectomy because of a history of uterine cancer in my family. She is an excellent surgeon. I've had no problems at all since the surgery, with minimum scarring. The follow-up care was excellent as well. I put my trust in Dr. Vahora and it was well-deserved. Thank you Dr. Vahora.
Carolyn Morey – Apr 10, 2020
Your welcome! Glad to see you back to normal so...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Doctor Vahora, is a very kind and compassionate doctor. I recommend her highly. She has options for women who can not take hormone replacement therapy. Revaree and the mona lisa touch have help me greatly with vaginal atrophy.Thank you Dr Vahora for all you do.
LuAnn – Mar 25, 2020
Dr. Vahora's Reply – Flag
Thank you! Glad you are doing better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
I walked into Dr Vahora’s office last April after having spent the last 5 years in search of answers as to why I kept having pain and fatigue that no other doctor could pinpoint. I’ve been put through the ringer of testing for everything, only to be told nothing was wrong with me. My very first visit with Dr Vahora, she looked at me and said everything I’ve been experiencing is from endometriosis and everything I’ve been going through wasn’t in my head. I nearly broke down in tears, because for the first time, I was being listened to and understood. She has never once criticized me, lectured me, or made me feel any less than the person I am, and trust me, I’ve had all of that in this journey! I had a hysterectomy the end of June and just started Lupron injections a week ago and I honestly haven’t felt this good in years! Thank you Dr Vahora for listening and helping me get back to living again.
Rindi – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Dr. Vahora and her staff are very professional, comforting and relatable. They are all hilarious. I have grown quite fond of them in this brief time that I’ve gotten to know Dr. Vahoora and her staff. I’m more at ease about my upcoming surgery. 07/21/2019 update: I am so grateful for Dr. Vahora and ALL of her staff. I just had my hysterectomy on Monday and I have minimal or hardly no pain. My follow up was Thursday. You all made me laugh when I wasn’t supposed to and that’s what I look forward to every time I have an appointment. I’m trying not to cry, but you have no idea how thankful I am that she and Dr. Elanine Hardy Hunter, the referring physician, actively listened and heard my pleads for help from years of suffering agonizing pain. I lost many jobs because no one had any understanding of what I was going through monthly or every 3 weeks. I am going to hug Dr. Vahora and Cynthia as soon as I see them again. If you guys need anything I am here for you. Thank you.
Jennie in Land O Lakes, FL – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Amazing doctor so easy to talk to . Sex can a tricky subject but not with her she ‘s git our backs ladies !! Tell her everything she will set you up with treatments that can change your life! Having sex now as a mature woman is better than ever! Don’t miss out she knows we deserve the best sex ever st every age.
Linda jones – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Dr. Vahora is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. I recently had surgery and she took the time several months before the surgery to make sure I understood what was taking place. She made recommendations but left the ultimate decision to me. On the day of my surgery, I knew I was in good hands and so did my family. She took the time to make sure my sister was comfortable and kept her abreast of the surgery. After the surgery during my followup, Dr. Vahora took the time to make me feel special by taking a picture with me and my sister. Her love for her patients go beyond the examining room! I highly recommend Dr. Vahora for any Obstetrics & Gynecology needs.
Regenia in Dunedin, FL – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
She is absolutely AMAZING! She took her time to go over my results, questions, and concerns. Responded and treated me like a person/ friend/ family, not like another medical record number or patient file. I have already recommended her to my family and friends! Did I mention she is also a SURGEON! She knows her stuff!
Eva Rodriguez in Spring Hill , FL – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?
Amazing! Truly amazing! That is the word that describes my experience with Dr. Vahora and her entire team.  When looking for a new doctor there are so many things that make you hesitate to schedule an appointment; and when looking for a Gynecologist the anxiety levels skyrocket. It had been 3 years since my well woman exam because I did not want to try a new doctor. I always felt like they would throw medicine at you and not listen to your concerns. Not here! Dr. Vahora and her team made me feel so comfortable and addressed all my concerns. She was so compassionate and explained everything so clearly. She took all preventive measures without costing me any unnecessary costs or pushing any unnecessary test. I was not rushed and left the office feeling like I was in great hands. It felt great to not have to suffer in silence any longer.  Bonus the ladies at the front of office are nice and very professional. I have finally found a doctor that I love!
MCole – May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parveen Vahora, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vahora?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Vahora's experience treating your condition or procedure

• da Vinci® Gynecologic Procedure
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • Dermoid Cyst
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hydrothermal Endometrial Ablation
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Primary Osteoporosis
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Secondary Osteoporosis
  • Senile Osteoporosis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Supracervical Hysterectomy
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Vahora accepts

Dr. Vahora accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
TriCare for Life
Tricare HMO
Tricare PPO
Tricare South

Our Practice Mission Statement:  Inspiring Women to Live Their Best Life, By Providing Compassionate Care

Specializing in Minimally Invasive...

Dr. Parveen Vahora is a board certified, fellowship trained Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgeon. She finished her fellowship in laparoscopy and pelvic surgery...Read more

• Gynecology