Dr. Parth Amin, MD

Critical Care Surgery •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Amin

Bronson Vein Clinic

601 John St Ste M-460 Kalamazoo, MI 49007

Dr. Parth Amin, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Kalamazoo, MI. He specializes in critical care surgery.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Critical Care Surgeons in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Amin accepts

Dr. Amin accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Health Alliance PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Amin treats your condition or procedure

• Aortic Valve Surgery
  • Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Decortication and Pleurectomy
  • Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm
  • Thromboendarterectomy or Excision of Infected Graft
  • Thrombosis
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure
  • Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) or Thoracotomy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Parth Amin, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Amin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Amin

Dr. Amin?
Dr. Amin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Parth Amin, MD
Doc was great. Called me every few days during the virus lockdown to see how husband was doing because of cancelled surgery adn then got me in when it was safe. did a great job. love this doctor.
Kary – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Amin to anyone! He preformed bypass on my father and was amazing. Not only did he explained everything to where we could understand he was genuinely concurred for our father and our wellbeing. He called after my dad was discharged to check on him and the whole family. He's a rockstar!
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Dr Amin performed a quadruple bypass on me recently. The Doctors ability to explain everything and reassure myself and my Family had a great calming effect and gave us a true thrust and faith that what was about to happen would be a success Even after being discharged from the hospital he would contact the house to see how I was doing which is something I have never heard of or happened to anyone else before The Dr is one of the most gifted charismatic men I have ever met in my life
Dr Amin – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Our Father had bypass surgery and Dr. Amin was the most amazing physician I have ever encountered. He explained things in layman's terms and ensured we completely understood everything that was taking place. I have never met a more unassuming and compassionate doctor in my life. To say he had great bedside manor would be an understatement. He called to check on my Father more than once and was always available to answer questions or concerns after his surgery. I couldn't say enough about this fabulous doctor.
Best Surgeon I've Ever Met – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
My father is currently under the care of multiple department and is unable to participate in his own care decisions. Dr. Amin has been my rock through the rollercoaster of this past month. He has made sure all of my questions and concerns have been answered and that I am always informed and up to date on my fathers care even while much of it falls outside of the cardio department. I can not say enough good things about this man and the peace I feel when making difficult decisions for my father. If you find yourself or your loved one under Dr. Amin's care know that you are in the hands of a very caring, thoughtful and rational doctor who will help you in every way he can. I can only hope that my father and my family will continue to be so blessed with amazing providers including and like Dr. Amin on his journey forward.
Amy in Kalamazoo – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
he is the best doctor i have ever been involved with.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Amin. He performed open heart surgery on me replacing my heart valve. I was very nervous and afraid when I went to see him on my first appointment. He spent over an hour with me and explained everything that was going to happen regarding my surgery and recovery. By the end of that visit he felt like a trusted friend that was extremely qualified. I had complete and total trust in his ability. He is the most compassionate, caring and competent doctor I could have hoped for.
Peggy Ellis in Kalamazoo , MI – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
A doctor who cares, a doctor who explains, a doctor who listens, a doctor who has more board certifications than anyone else, a doctor who sits and talks with me and my family. I will have spent many Christmas dinners with my family because of this man. He is humble, kind, skilled, and sets the bar for what a doctor should be. Kalamazoo is lucky to have Dr Amin. He is a doctor who cares, delivers, and exceeds expectations.
Christian Soldier in Watervliet – Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Fixed all my heart valves and my aorta. Cant recomend a better surgeon.
Dave in Galesburg – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Great outcome, explained everything every step of the way, treated me like a person, took all my concerns seriously, and most important of all, saved my life. God bless him.
Stephanie in Augusta, MI – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Three years ago, Dr Amin saved my life. I had a heart attack, and he did emergency surgery on me. I have been feeling better than I ever did, and recently he said he was on vacation and actually called me to see how I was doing. My family and me thank you. He saved my life and is more skilled and caring than any doctor I have ever met.
Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Sincere and wonderful person and doctor.
GoGreen in Coldwater, MI – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Father was told by Dr. Amin that he could perform his triple bypass and double valve replacement, but he wouldnt be able to recover. He should go home and call hospiceand prepare for death. After 2 weeks post surgery from the Clevland Cliniche is doing well and recovering to his old self with a 90% sucess rate to regain his health from a year ago. No options other than hospice were given by Dr Amin.
Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Treated my husband like a human being, and had a great outcome. Down to earth, caring, and skilled. We never wanted to go through this but glad we ran into this doctor.
Sally in Three Rivers – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Dr Amin was exceptional. I would routinely see him at 6 am and then again at 10 pm that night. This is in addition to the fact that the nurses in the ICU seemed to call him every night and he would also call in all the time in the middle of the night. I also noticed that even when his partners were on call during the weekend, he would come in and see me. I was impressed at how great of doctor he was, his outcomes with me was excellent. I would recommend him without hesitation. He's the real deal
Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Skilled Surgeon, incredibly personable you are a person to him not a patient. Before my open hear surgery he spent an hour and half with my wife and I looking at any and all options I had and there chance of success. I could not more strongly recomend Dr. Amin we originally were considering Clevland Clinic for my Heart surgery issue but we chose Dr. Amin and would again and again
Dec 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Dr. Amin is not only brilliant with his gifted mind and hands in surgery, he is caring toward his patients and their families. He recently performed a very risky multiple bypass surgery on my 86 year old dad. He explained thoroughly the steps and risks involved. This included an hour with my family when deciding whether or not to have the surgery performed, a half hour with the family immediately after the surgery and multiple phone calls to my mother . God bless you, Dr. Amin.
OhioWolverine in Portage, MI – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
I had a heart attack and blocked arteries and I would need a triple bypass 5/4/17. God was looking out for me because I got Dr. Amin and I am alive and kicking today! I have NEVER had a doctor this kind, genuinely caring, empathetic and thorough before.My family loved him and he spent enough time answering all of our questions. I also couldn't believe how humble he was! A heart surgeon with heart.He truly wants to save your life, not have you buy him a new boat.
Beverly Sherrer in Grand Junction MI – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
Very caring, honest, well respected by all nurses, doctors, and patient. He gave me a new chance at life. I find it hard to believe someone like him is in Kalamazoo. I have been seeing doctors all my life and have never met anyone that truly listens, explains, and cares like him. I have been to U of M, Mayo, and Cleveland Clinic, but never ran across a doctor like this. My experience and outcome with him was excellent.
Samantha in Kalamazoo, MI – May 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?
My 90 year old father had a blood clot in his leg and went to the ER and was told he needed emergency surgery. Dr Amin was honest about the complications of surgery and even said that he wasn’t sure if blood thinner alone would fix things, but said his gut feeling was that dad shouldnt have surgery. My father ended up going, never needed surgery, and lived another two years. He said that not everyone lives after surgery and he remembers all the patients who dont. He is honest, caring, and smart.
Sharon in Kalamazoo, MI – Mar 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Parth Amin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Amin?

• Critical Care Surgery